Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Today has been shít. I fúcked up badly and I'm stressed and have a headache and I just want to go to bed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Today has been shít. I fúcked up badly and I'm stressed and have a headache and I just want to go to bed :(

Hope you're ok hun!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

*Hugs* for almostnever. xx

Ugh, stressful and busy day in work and this will be the quietest by FAR. I will have to get in at least a half hour early just to be some what sorted for the day ahead.

Hungry now. Haven't eaten since yesterday. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Kickboxing floored me those evening but I stuck it and feeling good :)

Having a boy dilemma and my friends find it hilarious! I provide their entertainment :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Posy wrote: »

Ugh, stressful and busy day in work and this will be the quietest by FAR. I will have to get in at least a half hour early just to be some what sorted for the day ahead.

:eek: I would be passed out on the floor!

Baby has a temperature... don't think I'll be getting that assignment finished or an early night after all :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

how come? sick?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

I got a half day and I had a really nice (3 hour) nap. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Pretty good thanks! We're a bit spoiled cos he only wakes up at night for a feed every 3 hours so I'm getting a reasonable amount of sleep!

And of course, I know he's mine so of course I think this, but he is the cutest baby EVA!
    He's gorgeous Ivy. Congratulations.
    Sar_Bear wrote: »
    I'm the same... Always gone for personality over looks. Relationships always work out better when you do it that way!

The one exception I'd make is Ryan Gosling. Nobody turns down Ryan Gosling, no matter what type of personality he has! :p
    Yup definitely go for personality over looks.

Not a fan of Ryan Gosling either, he's OK looking.
    Lucyfur wrote: »
    And yes, Bressie, woof woof. Do Not get the attraction. At all. Euch.
    +1 to this.

I know someone who met him and they had a photo on Facebook, he is so not good looking.

OK, in the pic, he was drunk and sweaty, but still, wouldn't be for me at all.

Not long in from town, got some Blue Moon beer, had it in the airport before, lovely stuff, on offer at €1.50.

Had three Raffaelllo sweets, they are delicious, not as nice as the coconut ferrero rocher, but not far off. Got a big bar of orange aero too, nommers!!

Dinner soon, roast lamb, yum :D

Saw a beautiful dress, gold with black lace and a black chiffon skirt, only €28 too. Going to get it this week hopefully, just need to decide what size to go for :)

krudler wrote: »
    how come? sick?
    Just no time! Didn't get breakfast this morning and no time for a lunch break all day. Didn't notice I was hungry until after 5pm and it was too late to go and get food by then! :o
    Made up for it now though- just had a big portion of my mama's chicken stew and nearly half a loaf of white bread. Nom nom nom. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Ivy what a cutie! His skin! most newborns have that red wrinkly prune thing going on for weeks but he looks perfect!
    Starving, dinners not for another hour and I'm trying to be saintlike in my eating to atone for a week if Italian food and copious amounts of gelato. So no pre dinner half block of cheese as per usual. Very upsetting :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Just had an apple lattice, they are so damn delicious.

There's three sitting beside me teasing me FFS.

Hope dinner is cooked soon, just so I can have another lattice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Just had an apple lattice, they are so damn delicious.

There's three sitting beside me teasing me FFS.

Hope dinner is cooked soon, just so I can have another lattice.

You're killin me here!! I'm on a diet and anything tasty and yummy is forbidden.. All this take of lattices and cheese is gonna do me in :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

My first introduction to my roomate was her giving out because my boyfriend and I quietly talking at 11pm was too load apparently.

she is now blasting her music through the wall and managing to sign over it.

I'm right to be annoyed right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

its up there with being smothered in cleavage as my top ways to go :pac:

when I'm rich I'm going to get cadburys to make me an easter egg sized creme egg, and just eat the filling with a spoon.

Marry me...please....:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project/302/

there ya go

can't stand them myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Why oh why must every day be a rollercoaster of emotions? Why can't I just have a nice even few days of just happiness, why must everything be awesome, then shit, and back and forth again? I need a holiday...and it's only March, how the feck will I get through the rest of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Acoshla wrote: »
    Why oh why must every day be a rollercoaster of emotions? Why can't I just have a nice even few days of just happiness, why must everything be awesome, then shit, and back and forth again? I need a holiday...and it's only March, how the feck will I get through the rest of the year.
    Did something happen, A?

Kiera wrote: »
    Did something happen, A?

Lots of things happened!! :(:mad: Just fed up, can't catch my breath the last two weeks, it's all or nothing, finally had a nice, fun, relaxed 24 hours only for things to go wrong again this evening, almost every aspect of my life is fecking me about at the moment!

/rant over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Someone give me €650 so I can pay for a Kilroy College Creative Writing course. I really wanna write a 150-200 page novella but I'm suffering from writer's block. I need help with it. :/

Acoshla wrote: »
    Did something happen, A?

Lots of things happened!! :(:mad: Just fed up, can't catch my breath the last two weeks, it's all or nothing, finally had a nice, fun, relaxed 24 hours only for things to go wrong again this evening, almost every aspect of my life is fecking me about at the moment!

/rant over.
    Would a drink help? Crack into a bottle of wine there :)

• Advertisement

Would a drink help? Crack into a bottle of wine there :)

Had two beers and 5 glasses of wine yesterday, better not :) Just going to barricade myself in the house this week, work like a demon and beg for Sunday to come sooner.

After my dinner and huge quantities of bread, I was going to practice typing, but instead made and ate three bowls of chocolate angel delight. Oops.
    I may practice the piano later- or just have a long bath and go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Buy cats loads of cat toys and what do the all run around fighting over... a random bit of blue plastic.

But the little one is very cute running around with the blue thing in her mouth.

Orla K wrote: »
    Buy cats loads of cat toys and what do the all run around fighting over... a random bit of blue plastic.

But the little one is very cute running around with the blue thing in her mouth.
    My cat has had so many toys over the years but only ever plays with things that aren't really meant to be cat toys in the first place.
    I get sad sometimes that so many people really don't like cats. A lot of the time if I mention I have a cat, I get the answer 'Ugh, I hate cats.'
    I don't understand all the kitteh hate. :(

cat toys? all you need is this:

empty_box.jpg

its Disneyland for cats.

My cat has had so many toys over the years but only ever plays with things that aren't really meant to be cat toys in the first place.
    I get sad sometimes that so many people really don't like cats. A lot of the time if I mention I have a cat, I get the answer 'Ugh, I hate cats.'
    I don't understand all the kitteh hate. :(
    I hate cats because I nearly died after getting Toxocara from one. Was in intensive care for a few months and was read the last rites at one stage.

cat toys? all you need is this:
    its Disneyland for cats.
    My cat ADORES cardboard boxes!! If he ever sees a cardboard box, he'll be in it like a shot. All you can see are his ears sticking over the edge of the box. :)

I hate cats because I nearly died after getting Toxocara from one. Was in intensive care for a few months and was read the last rites at one stage.

thats mad :eek:

thats mad :eek:
    Ah that's only the start of the mad stuff I've been in hospital for tbh. Was read the last rites 3 times. Mam reckons its why I'm such a fighter and never give up on things I want.

• Advertisement

That's mad! I always thought it was just dogs you could get that from, but apparently it's also cats and foxes. Sounds like a scary time. :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement