Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

krudler wrote: »
    Boyfriend playing Xbox again, so I'm browsing Boards, eating Ben & Jerry's cookie dough and drinking miwadi.

He went to make tea a while ago and realised there was no tea bags :(

ugh is there anything worse, its up there with really wanting cereal and realising theres no milk
    There really isn't anything as bad as having no tea bags IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

My cooker is still broken. I hate my landlord. He's such a lazy article.

Microwave dinners are not fun when they are the only thing you can make.

You talking about your cooker is forever going to remind me of riding :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

McChubbin wrote: »
    How the feck can you get sunburnt in Ireland?! O_o

Much easier than you'd get burnt nearer the equator, actually. The burn index here is extremely high due to our latitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Damn you, hayfever!

*shakes fist*

(Yeah I know I should avoid the outside but the weather is so loverly, I'm just going to suffer the consequences! Nyah!)

Oh yeah and another moan (sorry!). Do you know what I discovered this weekend? Me eating chocolate + breastfeeding baby = not working! Had an AWFUL afternoon and night on Friday, all because I ate half a bar of chocolate...

I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but wtf!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

how is baby pancake?

bluewolf wrote: »
    how is baby pancake?

Pretty good thanks! We're a bit spoiled cos he only wakes up at night for a feed every 3 hours so I'm getting a reasonable amount of sleep!

And of course, I know he's mine so of course I think this, but he is the cutest baby EVA!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

oh that's awesome about the sleep, long may it last :D

and of course he is the cutest ;)

Pretty good thanks! We're a bit spoiled cos he only wakes up at night for a feed every 3 hours so I'm getting a reasonable amount of sleep!

And of course, I know he's mine so of course I think this, but he is the cutest baby EVA!

Do we get to see baby Ash/Pancake?

Kiera wrote: »
    Do we get to see baby Ash/Pancake?

Ok here is a photo, I won't leave it up for long though so don't quote it please!

IMG]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Awww he's so pretty. :)

ahhhh now im not one for cooing over babies but that is a cute baby

OMG Ivy he's PERFECT!!!

Who does he take after?

OMG Ivy he's PERFECT!!!

Who does he take after?

For the moment, he really takes after my side of the family. I'm hoping as he grows we'll see a bit more of his daddy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

For the moment, he really takes after my side of the family. I'm hoping as he grows we'll see a bit more of his daddy!

Does his daddy have any pancake features?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Oh he is adorable :D

How you finding motherhood, Ivy? Is he your first?

This put a great big smile on my boat-race!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150741172747474.466033.270131087473&type=3

Two dogs rescued from Dunboyne pound by A Dog's Life have won in agility at Crufts.

How you finding motherhood, Ivy? Is he your first?
    Yep he's my first! I had an incredibly easy pregnancy and a pretty easy birth, so while the baby is quite calm, I actually find this part of the process the hardest! I worry about doing the right thing, him gaining enough weight etc. But he's not even 3 weeks old yet so that's normal, and I'm sure it gets easier as time goes on!

Yep he's my first! I had an incredibly easy pregnancy and a pretty easy birth, so while the baby is quite calm, I actually find this part of the process the hardest! I worry about doing the right thing, him gaining enough weight etc. But he's not even 3 weeks old yet so that's normal, and I'm sure it gets easier as time goes on!

Aw that's really cool that everything went so well for you. I'm sure its just a matter of getting used to doing things your own way and learning as you go?

• Advertisement

Aw that's really cool that everything went so well for you. I'm sure its just a matter of getting used to doing things your own way and learning as you go?

Yeah I think so! Luckily, we have family members with young kids who are ready to give lots of advice so I can just give them a call if I need anything. Everyday we get better at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Ivy he is gorgeous! :D:D

My addiction to Milka chocolate as its been a euro a bar is getting out of hand...... but the size 12 jeans are still cosy loose.... :D

Have lots of Old Irish to be learning, two exams this week. Just attended my last ever Monday 9am undergrad lecture - scary feeling....

Also that boy from last week? Apparently my texting back saying it was a friend doing it was the reason he didn't respond... everything is now... sorted :P

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Ivy he is the cutest baby ever!

My sinuses are killing me today, knew I shouldn't have eaten ice-cream last night. I can never resist Haagen-Dazs when it's half price though! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

He's adorable Ivy..............Congrats!:)

Your first is always a bit of a fearful time as it is such new territory. I was always worried as well if my guy was feeding and gaining weight at the correct rate but by time I got to the 4th I was almost flinging him about the place and a lot more relaxed with the whole mummy thing:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Aaaaw, baby Pancake-Ash Ladies Lounge is gorgeous, Ivy! :)

My dress just arrived from Light in the Box and it's AMAZEBALLS! I love, love, love it.

Chose standard shipping in the hope that it wouldn't get hit for customs and A) it didn't and B) it still only took 6 working days to arrive.

Huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

I'm getting really sick of how women are fawning over Bressie, for f*cks sake these women are 20+ your not 13, like his music and appreciate his looks.
    This stems from this facebook post (today fm) 95% comments women, and as for the 'likes' didn't see one guy.

The worst part is when I was scrolling through the people liking it, laptop froze a bit and I think I hit one or two friend requests :( I hate how facebook doesn't have an undo.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I have no idea who Bressie even is, does this mean I'm old now..

Honey-ec wrote: »
    AMAZEBALLS!

Go sit on the naughty step for a week for using this word!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Orla K wrote: »
    I'm getting really sick of how women are fawning over Bressie, for f*cks sake these women are 20+ your not 13, like his music and appreciate his looks.
    This stems from this facebook post (today fm) 95% comments women, and as for the 'likes' didn't see one guy.

The worst part is when I was scrolling through the people liking it, laptop froze a bit and I think I hit one or two friend requests :( I hate how facebook doesn't have an undo.

You can take back the friend request if you go onto the person's page and where it says friend request pending, click there and there should be an option

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement