Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Orla K wrote: »
    I'm getting really sick of how women are fawning over Bressie, for f*cks sake these women are 20+ your not 13, like his music and appreciate his looks.
    This stems from this facebook post (today fm) 95% comments women, and as for the 'likes' didn't see one guy.

The worst part is when I was scrolling through the people liking it, laptop froze a bit and I think I hit one or two friend requests :( I hate how facebook doesn't have an undo.

I'm 32 and this is my future husband you are talking about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Kiera wrote: »
    Go sit on the naughty step for a week for using this word!

Totes McGroats, luv!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I think he's so up his own hole it makes him unattractive.

I bunked off work sick so I could go to the first Arthur's Day in 2009 and was on tv being high-fived by Bressie that evening. I was totally planking going to work the next day...

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Totes McGroats, luv!
    :D

Lies!

• Advertisement

Do you follow him on twitter Kiera? He was the first person I decided to unfollwow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

I find women's obsession with his looks far worse, it's just so stupid.

I will say I like some of his songs, they tend to have a happy quality to them but I'm sick of all the crap about his looks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Could someone give me a kick up the hole so I get out of my pyjamas and go to the gym... Serious lack of motivation to do anything today :/

Also.. Bressie is only alright.. Alot better looking fellas than him out there!

Do you follow him on twitter Kiera? He was the first person I decided to unfollwow

No i dont use twitter. What kind of things was he saying? Someone in the Voice of Ireland thread said last night that he was really funny on twitter?

You're gonna burst my bubble, arent ya? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Also.. Bressie is only alright.. Alot better looking fellas than him out there!

Totally agree with this but, I'm a bit odd that I could look at a good looking guy and think meh, but give me a guy that generally looks good but that's nice, fun and with the kind of personality I like and then hell yeah! I will fancy the arse off him. I need to know I guy before I like him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Gah, I have to cancel the voucher I got for my sister for Christmas cause the place I got it for are USELESS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Who on earth is Bressie? :confused:

My flatmate made cake on Thursday, and she realised today that two-thirds of the cake was still in the fridge... Normally it would have been long demolished by now, but the thing is that she skipped a paragraph of the recipe when she was making it and somehow omitted the raising agent. It tasted fine (it was a red velvet) but it had the consistency of a brick. Now she’s got all offended that we weren’t eating it and has chucked it in the bin. I feel a bit bad, should I have eaten more of it to be polite? I don’t really see the point in eating cake that I’m not enjoying

Orla K wrote: »
    Totally agree with this but, I'm a bit odd that I could look at a good looking guy and think meh, but give me a guy that generally looks good but that's nice, fun and with the kind of personality I like and then hell yeah! I will fancy the arse off him. I need to know I guy before I like him.

I'm the same... Always gone for personality over looks. Relationships always work out better when you do it that way!

The one exception I'd make is Ryan Gosling. Nobody turns down Ryan Gosling, no matter what type of personality he has! :p

Can't remember exactly what he was saying Kiera just that he was a pleb.

I can find you a better man !! :D

Fishie wrote: »
    Who on earth is Bressie? :confused:

My flatmate made cake on Thursday, and she realised today that two-thirds of the cake was still in the fridge... Normally it would have been long demolished by now, but the thing is that she skipped a paragraph of the recipe when she was making it and somehow omitted the raising agent. It tasted fine (it was a red velvet) but it had the consistency of a brick. Now she’s got all offended that we weren’t eating it and has chucked it in the bin. I feel a bit bad, should I have eaten more of it to be polite? I don’t really see the point in eating cake that I’m not enjoying

Bressie = Judge on the Voice and lead singer of the Blizzards.

No way.. She messed it up, she shouldn't have even asked ye to eat it.. No point being polite if she's still goin to be offended unless it's polished off!

Nobody turns down Ryan Gosling, no matter what type of personality he has! :p

I would, he's a hound.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Nobody turns down Ryan Gosling, no matter what type of personality he has! :p

I would, he's a hound.
    I should ban you for that. :D

I would, he's a hound.

:eek:

Get out.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I would, he's a hound.

I'm a straight guy and can see he's a ride lol

Can't remember exactly what he was saying Kiera just that he was a pleb.

I can find you a better man !! :D

lmao@pleb. Havent heard that word in years :D

Tell me more about this better man.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Ivy, he's gorgeous! What a head of hair! :)

Stupid work, stupid me for not doing it. :(

Well tell me what you like and i'll make him with man dough ala Sabrina The Teenage Witch.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Well tell me what you like and i'll make him with man dough ala Sabrina The Teenage Witch.

lol...man dough, that the same as baby batter :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Baby pancake is AWESOMELY CUTE!!!!

And I normally dont think babies are all that great....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Oh Ivy, he is so so so very beautiful!! He's perfect!! You must be uber proud:D Don't worry about doing things right or wrong, it's a huge learning curve;)

And yes, Bressie, woof woof. Do Not get the attraction. At all. Euch.

Nice eyes, kissable lips, dark hair, own teeth, good dresser and he HAS to be funny and have brains.

Hold on a min, how you gonna make me a man when you're cooker is borked? I dont want some mirco man!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

krudler wrote: »
    I have no idea who Bressie even is, does this mean I'm old now..

I only found out last night, thought he was some rugger-bugger before.

@Kiera - "own teeth" is a very important stipulation.

I'm just up from my nap. Random days off to do nothing ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ok here is a photo..

Oh Ivy, he's just gorgeous!

(doesn't look anything like a pancake though, ye might need another name)

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I only found out last night, thought he was some rugger-bugger before!

He was, he used to be in the Leinster Academy and packed it in when the Blizzards started to take off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Oh Ivy, he's just gorgeous!

(doesn't look anything like a pancake though, ye might need another name)

he'll always be baby pancake in my head :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement