Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Neyite wrote: »
    bluewolf wrote: »
    thanks guys, id kill for a rasher and sausage sandwich right now...

With brown sauce. Nyom.

Its in my post-pregnancy hamper. Along with tiramsu, bagged salad, beer, red wine, soft boiled eggs, soft fried egg sammich, tuna and all the other verboten stuff. :p

My partner has got my nesting instinct. :D He scrubbed the kitchen before I even got up, then the bathrooms, then we got the baby stuff, came home and he tackled the spare room, changed all the sheets, washed every thing in both laundry baskets, scrubbed the balcony of moss, and is now organising and filing all our paperwork, and I wasnt allowed help except with picking out the baby stuff.

He also got my nausea in the first trimester, and cravings... If it wasnt for my every expanding belly I'd wonder who is the preggers one.

He is so sweet ! My oh is getting the expanding belly too lol! Nothing he loves more than shopping for baby clothes too, think men like pregnancy more than women

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I eated too much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

watching Thor on my dads 50" tv, gotta love HD movies

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I don't understand how I have liived 21 years without realising what a good combination vanilla ice cream and rich tea biscuits are. My Sunday treat :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Went walking around Howth today. It was great, but sooo tired now!

The week ahead at work is going to be so busy I dread to think about it- and we're short staffed as usual, aargh. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Ok I'm new here.. But saw the name of the thread and had to join in, then when I clicked in and saw cake.. Well I felt right at home :D

Hello all!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hi Sar Bear! :)

Hi Posy!

Hope everyone had a lovely Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I eated too much :(

Nonsense!!

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Ok I'm new here.. But saw the name of the thread and had to join in, then when I clicked in and saw cake.. Well I felt right at home :D

Hello all!!

like cake and kittehs? thats a good start round these parts :pac:

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »

Who doesn't like cake and kittens?!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

krudler wrote: »

Hello all!!

I don't like cake or cats. Do I need to find a new forum? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Kiera wrote: »
    I don't like cake or cats. Do I need to find a new forum? :(

I'll come with you. This one is full of crazy people...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i like cake

no cats
    only doggies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Boyfriend playing Xbox again, so I'm browsing Boards, eating Ben & Jerry's cookie dough and drinking miwadi.

He went to make tea a while ago and realised there was no tea bags :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Posy wrote: »
    Sounds like a really tough time for you, McChubbin. Sometimes it's scary being the emotional support for your family. My family depended on me for money throughout my twenties, and when I got a mortgage and bought a house, it was for my family to live in, when I really wanted my freedom and a swanky apartment somewhere!
    But I love them to bits- my mother saved up since I was born and paid for me to go to college, every year I had new school books and a new uniform when needed. I never missed out on a school trip for lack of money even though we were often broke.

It's scary that you want your independence and freedom and it looks like you will be supporting your mom emotionally through all this instead, especially hard for you after being there before, but parents do so much for us and sometimes we have to be the strong ones for them.

I hope this all works out for you and that you can all be happy again. Your mother sounds lucky to have you. xxx
    Thanks for those king words, Posy.

Honey-ec wrote: »
    I'll come with you. This one is full of crazy people...

crazy like a fox!

Boyfriend playing Xbox again, so I'm browsing Boards, eating Ben & Jerry's cookie dough and drinking miwadi.

He went to make tea a while ago and realised there was no tea bags :(

ugh is there anything worse, its up there with really wanting cereal and realising theres no milk

Hello all!!

Ha!

Welcome to the thread! ;)

Ha!

Welcome to the thread! ;)

Thanking you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Hi sar bear *waves*

Posy your post about your family made my heart smile. You are a dote :)

So.. I recently joined a gym, gave up chocolate, crisps, sweets, basically anything yummy, replaced with a low calorie low fat diet and the boyfriend got into bed beside me the other night to watch a movie, produced and Easter egg and proceeded to eat the whole thing right infront of me.

It's legally ok for me to kill him for this right??

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's legally ok for me to kill him for this right??
    Absolutely. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

beat him with an easter egg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

He'd probably eat that too :P

Plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

I've said it here before and I'll say it here again: My boyfriend is really wonderful. As in, he's seriously great. I'm not doing a great job of describing how impressive he is, but he really really is. :D:D:D:D:D

Literally death by chocolate?

Kiera wrote: »
    He'd probably eat that too :P

That's true actually :eek:

• Advertisement

I've said it here before and I'll say it here again: My boyfriend is really wonderful. As in, he's seriously great. I'm not doing a great job of describing how impressive he is, but he really really is. :D:D:D:D:D

...Does your boyfriend happen to be writing this maybe?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement