Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Dinner now, roast garlic potatoes, lamb chops and pan fried onions. Yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Orla K wrote: »
    Lol, that's Dr. K!

but ye, if your stressed that's not going to help.

Yip, same reason my back and neck are fecked, my breathing is fecked, my nerves are fecked (literally, the nerves in my side), my kidney is fecked, all thanks to being bullied at work a couple of years ago, things never got a chance to right themselves. If I could kick that stupid boss in the balls I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

That scumbag brain meme is my bloody life in a nutshell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

600 white mice in a box. I feel a dicky tummy coming on and I'm gonna love every min of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Downloaded a 3 Doors Down album last night and I got goosebumps listening to it.. Love when that happens. :D

Got a software update on my phone and the web browser is slightly different. I like it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Cranky baby that won't sleep and decided that throwing tantrums and squealing would be more fun... when I have an assignment that needs to get done :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Can't stop eating the last few weeks. I'm always hungry. Put on 4-5 kilos. Which is weird for me. Whyyy

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Can't stop eating the last few weeks. I'm always hungry. Put on 4-5 kilos. Which is weird for me. Whyyy

Too easy, I won't say it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Impressions of Stockholm:
    The city looks like it's floating on a slushie because the water is half-frozen with the cold.
    The Swedes think I'm Swedish. Yay!
    Swedish men are ridiculously good-looking. Turns out Alexander Skarsgard is kind of an average Joe.
    H&M. <3

Oh and Jane, you can tell that "<" is the less one because it's a lop-sided "L"!

Acoshla wrote: »
    Too easy, I won't say it :p

What?!

Is it a dirty joke? I hope not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Lia_lia wrote: »
    What?!

Is it a dirty joke? I hope not.

You're clearly pregnant!

Bought the OH an xbox for his bday. Think that's the last I'll see of him for awhile.

^ Oh right. Immaculate conception I'd say! :D

Bought the OH an xbox for his bday. Think that's the last I'll see of him for awhile.

Mine just stays at his pc all the time, I call it his girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

must stop poking cheesecake. Who knew they take so long to make?!
    Will have to watch don't tell the bride to pass time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I had a shower and Chinese. I think I sort of feel like a human again.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

God Man U were muck this evening :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

God Man U were muck this evening :mad:

Oh dear, the bf will not be happy :(

GARG!
    *annoyance overload*
    More chocolate and wine needed. Think I've put on a stone this week alone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Computer fixed today :D , he replaced the motherboard.. seems it happens alot with new computers. Couriers aren't very careful with them.

This is our new baby.. Sophie :)

429418_10150844863297715_837172714_12749689_1200306599_n.jpg

Shes a collie pup about 12 weeks old.. was petrified as she had a cough last week, last pup we had with a cough died but a few tablets later and shes grand.

She is such a character, constantly looking to play the rest of them and bossing them all around even the greyhound..

bubblefett wrote: »
    GARG!
    *annoyance overload*
    More chocolate and wine needed. Think I've put on a stone this week alone

I just saw bubblefett on Don't Tell The Bride, now I know where your name is from :):o

• Advertisement

Cutie- the doggy is too cute!!
    Acoshla wrote: »
    I just saw bubblefett on Don't Tell The Bride, now I know where your name is from :):o
    Haha that's it, the OH and me bonded over a love of star wars, he calls me bubble, and thus I ended up as bubblefett :o
    It's an embarrasingly nerdy story

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I wish this stupid cold would feck off. Have felt awful for two weeks now - not even too coldlike. Just feel bluegh. :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Cutie, your dog is gorgeous! :)

Just on my way home from work/night-classes now after being up since 8am. Tired is not enough to describe how I am at the moment. My eyes are raw after looking at a PC for the last 12 hours. :(

On the plus side, I have the weekend off (very rare occurence) and just ate a moro on the bus which was yum. :)

My right thigh feels really strange, it's sore and slightly painful :(

Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough now, not as nice as Häagen-Dazs Baileys ice cream though, that was divine.

Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough now, not as nice as Häagen-Dazs Baileys ice cream though, that was divine.

They've a new cookie dough core thing- 1/2 cookie dough icecream, 1/2 chocolate with a fudge centre
    NOM!

Try Haagen Dazs Cookies & Cream, droooool...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I seen pretty black and white ducks in Stephen's Green pond today. :)

Lots of new ice cream for me to try, weeeeeeee. :pac:

Anyone ever tried Häagen-Dazs Raspberry Sorbet, Caramel, biscuits and cream and belgian chocolate and chocolate midnight cookies?

Might need to take up running sooner than I thought.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Next door are having some kinda party, on a Thursday ?
    Either that or there.s lots of outgoing ghosts in my room !
    Got a new snuggley full length pillow to support my bump, baby seems to like having a soft place to rest her feet

• Advertisement

Lots of new ice cream for me to try, weeeeeeee. :pac:

Anyone ever tried Häagen-Dazs Raspberry Sorbet, Caramel, biscuits and cream and belgian chocolate and chocolate midnight cookies?

Might need to take up running sooner than I thought.........

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food is a classic, Caramel Chew Chew is good too, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is divine, om nom nom.

Holy sh*t, google Ben & Jerry's Irish site and look at flavours, then look at the .com flavours!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement