Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrow [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 BarryAlfaro

When is Arrow season 4 coming?
    Is anyone excited?
    I heard Oliver's sister also becomes a warrior like Sara did.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Arrow threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

Better question :
    When are they launching this "Google" I keep hearing about?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Is anyone excited?
    It is supposed to launch in the states on the seventh of next month I don't know when we are supposed to be getting it here.

Kev W wrote: »
    Better question :

So people should never ask questions here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,626 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Better question :

Sigh...
    Is anyone excited?

Season 4 premiere in the USA is on Wednesday the 7th of October. Expect Sky will have it shortly after. I'm very excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

mafaa wrote: »
    arrow-season4-poster-d9281.jpg
    First Look at Diggle's costume
    coajnvmvaaa3itd-png-large.png

Also the season 4 trailer will premiere on Stephen Amell's facebook page at around 11pm tonight
    don ramo wrote: »
    7th october, id say itd be a great show to binge, it kinda dip and peaks in quality when you watch it week to week,

not when its been answered 3 or 4 times in the thread, and its on all the official posters, google isnt even necessary, just check the last 2 pages

Then don't answer. It takes as long to quote, as you've done, or give the answer as is does to give the snarky dick answer

Then don't answer. It takes as long to quote, as you've done, or give the answer as is does to give the snarky dick answer
    well if you dont educate people on how to use basic search techniques then theyll never learn,

youll get a better education on an online forum than any school can teach, some basic etiquette never hurt anyone,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement

It's a waste of time to ask questions that are so readily available with the minimum of effort.

It's a waste of time to ask questions that are so readily available with the minimum of effort.

Vs the waste of time in answering in such a manner.

I, having a small amount of knowledge of the character, could say the same for many of the same for plot/character questions asked here.

Anyhoo I'm no moderator so am out of this one

Vs the waste of time in answering in such a manner.

I, having a small amount of knowledge of the character, could say the same for many of the same for plot/character questions asked here.

Anyhoo I'm no moderator so am out of this one

Vs. The waste of time whining about people's reluctance to Google stuff for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,854 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Hey, i've an idea. How about we get back to talking about Arrow?

people are spamming here and I can not even share a useful link because I am a new user.

what has happened?

what has happened?
    i dunno but arrow is back on october the 7th, of that we are certain :D:D:D

Hey, i've an idea. How about we get back to talking about Arrow?

Excellent idea.

So what do we all think of the idea that the supernatural is being introduced to the Arrowverse?

Excellent idea.

So what do we all think of the idea that the supernatural is being introduced to the Arrowverse?

What the hell was the Lazarus Pit so?

What the hell was the Lazarus Pit so?

I kind of felt like they were treating the pit as a sci-fi concept more than a supernatural one. Or at least that they were leaving room for a sci-fi explanation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Excellent idea.

You got the wrong TV show its not Supernatural but Constantine thats being introduced to the Arrowverse

To me the pit seemed to be used to rejuvenate dead cells in the body thus in the case of Ra's who likely regularly bathed in it was able to stop aging. In relation to bringing someone back from the dead like
    Thea,
    she was dead or near death for a day or two and the pit was able to heal the dying cells in her body.

I think they are on about the whole supernatural mythos being introduced to the show not the show of the same name. Constantine is being used
    to bring Sara back from dead, I guessing via some type of ritual seeing as she would have been dead for over a year

Bad spoilers make baby jesus cry lol

I hope no one gets upset by things easily spotted in the trailers all the same. :pac:

Was using the boards app so got the spoilers tag wrong. Spoiler tagged them just in case somebody new to series or hasn't caught up reads thread.

I hope no one gets upset by things easily spotted in the trailers all the same. :pac:
    not everyone wants to watch the trailers, and your not allowed to openly discuss what happens in them either, this thread is a mods nightmare, i gave up complaining,

don ramo wrote: »
    Not everyone wants to watch the trailers, and you're not allowed to openly discuss what happens in them either, this thread is a mods nightmare, I gave up complaining,
    That is fair enough but I was only joking anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,430 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Stephen Amell's WWE adventure raised quiet a bit for his charity from just t-shirts sales.

https://twitter.com/StardustWWE/status/642053824044109825?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Stephen wear the t-shirt.

Stephen-Amell-shirt-600.jpg

• Advertisement

Stardust to guest on Arrow??

Advertisement