Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show - 4th February 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

what exactly is the criteria to be in the audiance of the Saturday Night Show?? A grade 1 arsehole by the sounds of it.!! they sound like a bunch of giggling teenage girls. how could anyone find those 2 Merlin property cowboys funny and to crown it all, Paddy and Sally, whose claim to "fame" is what exactly.?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Paul Brady,Love this song.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Netflix for me now some great stuff on it really is great value

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'm going to Sky+ it and I will watch a few episodes together. Now, where is our resident movie buff gone to???? Harry, what is the late night movie like? :D

Oooh enjoy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

But if I had a choice of channels I probably wouldn't be joining all you good folks on the LLS thread! ;)

Ah, well in that case, don't bother with the BBC. Sure isn't RTE great. There's only so many Channels you can watch at once. It's all British Propaganda anyway, RTE for me, always and forever...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

hondasam wrote: »
    I like Paddy but I'm under no illusion as to what his background is or what a thug he really is.
    Someone tried to kill me a good few years ago, he was shot as was his son recently. This does not happen for no reason.

im a little unclear , are you saying paddy and his son were shot for trying to kill you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I'm going to Sky+ it and I will watch a few episodes together. Now, where is our resident movie buff gone to???? Harry, what is the late night movie like? :D

I think Deliverance is on :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

amdublin wrote: »
    MrsD flick over and look at Maggies cocktail dress :)
    I adore this dress from series one of Pan AM, I'd love to own it.

624x351.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

It's not up to much MrsD. The only half decent film is "If" on Channel 4 later on, but it's a bit violent.

This is Barry Norman, over and out! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What's it like?

Nothing stunning like Lauras emerald green gown and cloak. But vey typical early 60's.

And cool vintage style champagne glasses :pac:

• Advertisement

nosey guy wrote: »
    This is the type of nonsense you hear from irish begruddgers all the time..

really was there time and money spent on gerogia..

If she wasnt that gorgeous she wouldnt have the time and money spent on her..

FFS..

I am not a begruddger at all, I think she is a good looking girl, not a natural beauty, she needs help to look that good.

Paul Brady,Love this song.
    "The Island" is my favourite Paul Brady song :)

irishh_bob wrote: »
    im a little unclear , are you saying paddy and his son were shot for trying to kill you ?

funny, you knew it was a typo. I fixed it.

fair enough but in my experience no matter how well you treat them they will still do their own thing and wreck the place.

travellers dont respect people who try and gain thier respect through kindness and respect , its just not thier way , they really are like ancient tribes in this regard , brute force is the only kind of dialogue they understand , personally speaking if they were not involved in crime to the degree they are , i wouldnt have a huge problem with them , bare knuckle boxing is not really a threat to society , its a sport of sorts

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Fourteen

Georgia Salpa looked great as usual.

irishh_bob wrote: »
    travellers dont respect people who try and gain thier respect through kindness and respect , its just not thier way , they really are like ancient tribes in this regard , personally speaking if they were not involved in crime to the degree they are , i wouldnt have a huge problem with them , bare knuckle boxing is not really a threat to society , its a sport of sorts

I think the older generation were ok but the younger travellers now are a bit different, saying that I know some who are sound.

"The Island" is my favourite Paul Brady song :)

I'm pretty sure he didn't sing that song on Gaybo's show? I can remember waiting for him to sing it, but he never did. :(

I adore this dress from series one of Pan AM, I'd love to own it.

624x351.jpg

Her hair is amazing too!

I'm pretty sure he didn't sing that song on Gaybo's show? I can remember waiting for him to sing it, but he never did. :(
    You're right, he didn't, I watched this during the summer. I've posted the video though.

Her hair is amazing too!
    She reminds me of a young Maureen O'Hara, she is really beautiful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

No SNS next week, But the IFTA's are on instead.

We had a good thread taking the piss out of discussing the nominees and winners on the night last year, hope we do the same again :)

Nothing stunning like Lauras emerald green gown and cloak. But vey typical early 60's.

And cool vintage style champagne glasses :pac:

"Coupes"

I think the older generation were ok but the younger travellers now are a bit different, saying that I know some who are sound.

I was working up on a roof once and a couple of young travellers thought it would be a good idea to steal the ladder. I think I can laugh about it now. :D

the older generation didnt have idiot pc liberal do - gooders instilling a sense of victimhood and entitlement in thier community or whitewashing the ugly truth about the level of violence and anti social behaviour which is so prevalent in thier community

Great pan am episode in soviet Russia! :)

I was working up on a roof once and a couple of young travellers thought it would be a good idea to steal the ladder. I think I can laugh about it now. :D
    I can't stop laughing, that is very funny :D:D:D You should have appeared on "You've been framed".

"Coupes"

Yes!

Great pan am episode in soviet Russia! :)

I find the Communist era very fascinating. There is an excellent museum in Berlin all about life in East Germany under Soviet rule. Def. worth a visit ;)

:D
    Bet you were not laughing at the time. Did you get the ladder back?

• Advertisement

:D
    Bet you were not laughing at the time. Did you get the ladder back?
    I just want to know how long he was waiting on top of the roof before someone came along with another ladder?? :D

Advertisement