Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***MOTORS MEET - Sunday Feb 19th Portlaoise***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

thats not much help man! hour and a half really is it?

Ya about that but we stopped in Cashel the last time for a good bit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Johntegr

Himming and hawwing about this now. Finish up work at 2. Was hoping to get out early but I'll most likely have to stay late because one of my staff called in sick and I was only informed today so too short of notice to cover their shift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

how long did ye cork lads take to get their last time?

Allow an hour and a half and you'll be fine Steve.

Take it handy lads on the way up. There's no rush at all, the first hour is people looking around trying to figure out if the other lads hawking about are the interweb gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Thanks EPM kiiiid.
    Well youre still typing without any spelling mistakes so im guessing you arent fuckled yet.

is your back any better vectra?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Thanks EPM kiiiid.
    Well youre still typing without any spelling mistakes so im guessing you arent fuckled yet.

is your back any better vectra?

There's after dinner speaches now. Bored off my tree but keeping an eye on this as I'm still a maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

1. Alanstrainor
    2. EPM
    3. Jemmy
    4. conzymaher
    5. TestTransmission
    6. Voodoomelon
    7. MetzgerMeister
    8. boyler07
    9. georgefalls
    10. Nissan Doctor
    11. Bodhan (Hyundai i40)
    12.Knifey_Spoonie
    13. Ardennes1944
    14. Challengedmaster
    15. Johntegr
    16. ottostreet
    17. Pred Racer.
    18. sean1141
    19. Stheno

I've gotten my car back early so will hopefully head down and give her a good run :) Car is filthy tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Depending on how I feel I might go down, have a bastard of an eye infection

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I'm heading down from Swords if anyone would like a lift

Only one person though as no adult would fit in the back comfortably

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Stheno wrote: »
    I'm heading down from Swords if anyone would like a lift

Only one person though as no adult would fit in the back comfortably

That's a lady offering someone a lift in the filthy car... for anyone interested. :D

dar83 wrote: »
    That's a lady offering someone a lift in the filthy car... for anyone interested. :D

I might wash it beforehand!

• Advertisement

I might wash it beforehand!

Most guys prefer things when they're filthy. ;)

not me! i see enough dirty sh!t on this forum with randy long horns and rusty half dyed backboxes

not me! i see enough dirty sh!t on this forum with randy long horns and rusty half dyed backboxes

You'd hate my exhaust so, with it's shiny new midsection and filthy/warped backend!

sounds like you need to autosol the **** outta that

sounds like you need to autosol the **** outta that

What is autosol? I replaced the midsection of the exhaust as it failed the nct but with my car you see the shiny midsection and then the old back end

Once I get her through the nct a new backend is on the list of cosmetic improvements :)

autosol is metal polish. i polished the hell outta my backbox today actually :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

What is autosol?
    autosol-ford-mustang.jpg
    Can use it to clean up exhaust tips.

I might head down if I can source 2 tyres for my new wheels and the wheels themselves arent too wide to actually fit the car.

Might give it a try but someone walloped it at some stage and it's a bit flattened on the bottom so a new one would look better.

Funny, but I'm starting to get very vain about my car and how it looks.

My Oh used say he knew it was my car as it was "lived in" now he doesn't :D

Matt Simis wrote: »
    I might head down if I can source 2 tyres for my new wheels and the wheels themselves arent too wide to actually fit the car.

Leaving that a little late, no? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

I'll be down but tad late & maybe a lil bit hungover :-/

• Advertisement

ooooh dont advertise that here! hangover...what hangover?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

dar83 wrote: »
    Leaving that a little late, no? :)

Blame Autodepot for closing at 4pm on a Saturday!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I polished the hell outta my backbox today actually :pac:

Should have left it til tomorrow and got the experts to do it for you ... I'm pretty sure CM at least is going to be there ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Should have left it til tomorrow and got the experts to do it for you ... I'm pretty sure CM at least is going to be there ...

I was waiting patiently for that post all night...:)

Backboxmaster....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

...Just after seeing this, car needs a good spin so I will more then likely take a spin down. :D

Car s filhy though

just after seeing this? where have you been!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

just after seeing this? where have you been!

Well I lied a little..just been reminded! I've been chocker block in work and busy attacking my car with a soldering iron :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Won't be down tomorrow as my car will have no tie rods. Next one fo sho.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I'm defo in, so i'll see you all in a few hours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

I want to see lots of pictures and videos Dudes and Dudets! :)

Advertisement