Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***MOTORS MEET - Sunday Feb 19th Portlaoise***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

daves arse is so big it spills over onto the other side!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Jaysus, the ginger head on that fella :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

What was spilling where now? :p

(Conzy, you win one internets! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭pred racer

Quote of the day for me "the vtec doesn't work till over 6.5k so put yer foot down"

And from the guys in the lovely L plated red golf who had to open the door to shout "fookin scrap" at us:confused:

And from the radio/tannoy in the bog which said "god bless you" as i was taking a piss:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

conzymaher wrote: »
    Something fishy going on in that pic of the lads moving my car?

And I was trying my best to stop them!!! Fu(k you conzy :mad:

Jealousy is a cruel mistress Steve ;)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

And I was trying my best to stop them!!! Fu(ck you conzy :mad:

Is that not you getting out of the drivers seat? Also you just happened to be in the most photoshopable position :D

Nice sig :(

yeah MM...nice sig!

its not him getting out of the drivers seat conor, he's pushing it :P

Yes that is me in the driver's seat but I got in to apply the handbrake to stop them moving it!

This has been a weekend of me getting blamed for stuff I didn't do and you fooken know it!

Ah now, 'twas a terrible thing to do to the poor wee lad, stealing his keys and writing that on his roof!! :(

Ah now, 'twas a terrible thing to do to the poor wee lad, stealing his keys and writing that on his roof!! :(

YEAH CONZY!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Who's deuce is that? Erin?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Sounds a great day, woke up sick today so didn't make it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

ottostreet wrote: »
    Who's deuce is that? Erin?

Yep thats mine under all the dirt! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

some crappy phone camera pics

DSC_0121.jpg
    DSC_0120.jpg
    DSC_0119-1.jpg
    DSC_0118-2.jpg
    DSC_0117-2.jpg
    DSC_0116-1.jpg
    DSC_0115-1.jpg
    DSC_0114-3.jpg
    DSC_0113-1.jpg
    DSC_0112-1.jpg
    DSC_0111.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

sean1141 wrote: »
    DSC_0119-1.jpg

Jemmy, weren't you supposed to clean those front alloys since the last meet?! :rolleyes:

:pac:

dar83 wrote: »
    Jemmy, weren't you supposed to clean those front alloys since the last meet?! :rolleyes:

She was supposed to clean the whole car since the last meet AND get her tracking done!

What does she do instead? She gets her hair done :rolleyes:

Priorites = fu(ked up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Good craic today, nice to meet more new faces & of course see the others again :)

She was supposed to clean the whole car since the last meet AND get her tracking done!

What does she do instead? She gets her hair done :rolleyes:

Priorites = fu(ked up!

Listen here you two...one didn't bother his ass even coming & the other ones car was just as filthy!! :p

And feic you my car always comes first but sometimes a girl just has to do girl things! :D

Jemmy wrote: »
    Listen here you two...one didn't bother his ass even coming & the other ones car was just as filthy!! :p

I washed mine 6 times between the last meet and today. If I wasn't such a generous, giving person, I wouldn't have spent all day yesterday and from 7:30 this morning doing CM's car!!

Never again I tells ya! I'm going to be a greedy CI_INT next time :P

Jemmy wrote: »

At least I have shame, I couldn't show my face again before getting my front bumper mishap fixed. :o

Surprised to hear the MPS was filthy though, that seems rather unlikley. Are you making up stories? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

If I wasn't such a generous, giving person, I wouldn't have spent all day yesterday and from 7:30 this morning doing CM's car!!

Excuses excuses ;)

• Advertisement

At least I have shame, I couldn't show my face again before getting my front bumper mishap fixed. :o

Surprised to hear the MPS was filthy though, that seems rather unlikley. Are you making up stories? :eek:

Sadly, she's not making anything up! I had it perfect on Friday evening. The road from thurles to kilkenny is a complete and utter disaster!

Sadly, she's not making anything up! I had it perfect on Friday evening. The road from thurles to kilkenny is a complete and utter disaster!

Well I guess in a subconscious way you were really just being really nice to Jemmy turning up with it filthy. At least hers wouldn't have looked so bad then... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭pred racer

Well I guess in a subconscious way you were really just being really nice to Jemmy turning up with it filthy. At least hers wouldn't have looked so bad then... ;)

And i made both of their cars look good by bringing mine:o

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

pred racer wrote: »
    And i made both of their cars look good by bringing mine:o

You may have forgotten my Polo was there:D

In fairness, MM's idea of "filthy" is somewhat vanilla!

At least when it comes to cars ...

Yeah by filthy he means....not blindingly bright. Which was nice for a change:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

The RS4 looks delicious. Is that an after-market exhaust system?

Fizman wrote: »

I think it might be as I was of the opinion that RS4s at least of that year, had one exhaust tip on either rather than 2.

It sounds awesome though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Fizman wrote: »

Thanks!

Yes, it has an aftermarket exhaust system. Its a magnaflow catback system. I got it fitted at Sohan some time ago.

Funny enough the car sounds different on video... or maybe is just me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

Looked like a great meet - raging i missed it but was working.

I parked in that car park the day before for the cross - crokes match and i never seen so many felt spec yellow reg cars in my life,the RS4 would have fitted in well.

Advertisement