Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭ben36

PinkFly wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered a bike ??

I ordered 2 mountain bikes last week for myself and herself for €65 each and both were delivered to Dublin no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

I sent back items from 2 different orders in one box with all the proper returns dockets and they have only refunded me for 1 part of the order and are denying they got the others
    Not impressed

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

PinkFly wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered a bike ??

I have , only yesterday so waiting for it to arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Got some running gear off them. Was delivered yesterday and got free mug included. Also everything fits perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Got my first order 3 days after placing order, very happy with the gear, and the mug. Made second order last night :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Is it still pound for euro, I need a pair of asics, and they are €170 here, 125 sterling there, but I only have my phone and I can't change currency

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Is it still pound for euro, I need a pair of asics, and they are €170 here, 125 sterling there, but I only have my phone and I can't change currency

Sure is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

sgarvan wrote: »

Sure is
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Select go to main site at the bottom of the mobile webpage and you'll be able to pay in euros

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Everytime I go to pay, it says site is down. This has been happening since last night.
    Is anyone else having this problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Everytime I go to pay, it says site is down. This has been happening since last night.

Was the other day when they tweeted that there was an issue.

Havent had one since and it is up now

132123t.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

It was weird just didn't like internet explorer. I went onto firefox and put in my order (plus more) and it accepted it.
    Spent a fortune, id better get a mug now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Snoopy1 wrote: »

Clear the cache and internet history and you should be good to go. Worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Anyone have issues with lazy DHL drivers?

My home address is in the country about 15 mins from Carlow. I got a call from a guy and got a speel from the guy saying he didn't really know the area and that he was just covering for another guy and could I meet him in Carlow.

I told him I was in work over an hour away in Offaly. I told him there would be someone at home and started to give him directions. He started saying that he didn't want to drive out if Carlow in case he get lost!!! He then said could he get it delivered to my work place. I didn't really want to do this but gave him the address and he said it will delivered there tomorrow.

Thinking back on it I should have told him to cop on and deliver it to home address as that's what he is paid to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Missus ordered me 2 hoodies arrived today with "the MUG"
    Quality of the hoodies was lower than expected but not bad 2 hoodies for 20e shipped

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Driver was in my area but could not locate the house and had no contact number, even though I gave it to sports direct. Won't have it now until Tuesday.
    What a load of balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ELSIE2012

yeah i have used them -no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

sugarman wrote: »
    New Ireland home and away jerseys are only €37 & 40, theyre €58 and €68 here:eek:
    They'll be giving them away soon enough. :)

I remember Littlewoods had the old Eircom away Jersey going for €15 a couple of years ago. It was popular and sold out in no time once I posted it up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

ben36 wrote: »
    I ordered 2 mountain bikes last week for myself and herself for €65 each and both were delivered to Dublin no problem.

How are the bikes going? Are they good quality? Did you have to do much assembly etc?
    i'd love to hear from anyone else who got a bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Damn I hmmmed and hawed over a €28 euro bike and now it's gone!! I'm such a fool, or maybe it's a sign!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Was just ordering some stuff so popped on here to see if there was any shipping codes but what i got was much better still £1-€1 and €1 shipping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I had two packages go missing. Checked tracking number and they were being held in DHL for lack of information (despite them delivering to the exact same address while the packages were with them :rolleyes:)

So told them the story.

Both pacakges arrived today, except one of them isnt mine, its not even nearly addressed to me! Im in Athlone, this is addressed Cavan!

So if you are from Cavan and ordered pokadot snow boots I'm going to attempt to get DHL to sort it out (hopefully tomorrow) but you'll be waiting a few more days anyways...

who knows where my second package is...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

I had two packages go missing. Checked tracking number and they were being held in DHL for lack of information (despite them delivering to the exact same address while the packages were with them :rolleyes:)

So told them the story.

Both pacakges arrived today, except one of them isnt mine, its not even nearly addressed to me! Im in Athlone, this is addressed Cavan!

So if you are from Cavan and ordered pokadot snow boots I'm going to attempt to get DHL to sort it out (hopefully tomorrow) but you'll be waiting a few more days anyways...

who knows where my second package is...

I have questions for you.

1. Why did you accept the package when it didn't have your name on it or proper address?
    2. Knowing it didn't have your address/name, why did you open it?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I have questions for you.

1. Why did you accept the package when it didn't have your name on it or proper address?
    2. Knowing it didn't have your address/name, why did you open it?:confused:

Well firstly I was at work, my younger brother signed for it.

Secondly even if I was at home I would probably not have read the address on the package before signing for it, do you read the "to" address of every package you receive!? If I was expecting two parcels, and a courier arrived at my door with two parcels I would be reasonably confident they were for me (well maybe today should shake the confidence)

So I opened the package expecting it to be my stuff, found ladies snow boots and then read the address on the package. not sure what the :confused: is about?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Secondly even if I was at home I would probably not have read the address on the package before signing for it, do you read the "to" address of every package you receive!? If I was expecting two parcels, and a courier arrived at my door with two parcels I would be reasonably confident they were for me (well maybe today should shake the confidence)

So I opened the package expecting it to be my stuff, found ladies snow boots and then read the address on the package. not sure what the :confused: is about?

it could be in cavan.

whoever it was could do with snowboots atm

Yes I do, for moments like this. Its your responsibility to look at the name on the packages before opening them.

It still doesn't answer the question, if you saw it wasn't your name on the package, why did you still open it?:confused:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yes I do, for moments like this. Its your responsibility to look at the name on the packages before opening them.

It still doesn't answer the question, if you saw it wasn't your name on the package, why did you still open it?:confused:
    He already said.
    So I opened the package expecting it to be my stuff, found ladies snow boots and then read the address on the package. not sure what the is about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Seriously though it's easy to not look at the labels on a box.
    Especially when the driver is handing you a scanner to sign and telling you that the box is for you.

• Advertisement

byte wrote: »
    He already said.

Next time he/she might read the labels..

Advertisement