Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Have to try and resist putting yet another order in!:o I did get a mug with the last order using a new email. Order was for €20.75. Am going to pass it on to my brother or dad (and not a boardsie as I said I would:o I only said that cause I thought I wouldn't get another one!)

phasers wrote: »
    I hope we havent been rumbled, I just ordered a really cool ninja turtles hoodie this afternoon!

I got the two tshirts :P Dunno about the hoodies but the tshirts are very tight-fitting.

Also, another bloody 35 quid order today, I should really get my credit card cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭south

Can people buying clothes please leave reviews so others know what the sizes are like. I think it takes about a week before a review will show up on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sypeons

Ordered Pierre Cardin shirt In Large, fits fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

Didn't think I needed a deep Sea Fishing Rod or Reel & a base layer running top,........ I live inland & can't run :eek::eek::eek:

(I go Fishing several times a year in the Atlantic & the missus is the runner) :D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh and I got a bucket sized mug too!!

Cheers OP

NwF

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

addidas always a size smaller than nike etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Have to return two items today that I got yesterday. Muddyfox cycling jacket is a very tight fit and unfortunately it's the largest ladies size. Lonsdale ladies t shirt is way too small (and that's the largest size also!). Running tops are always perfect size though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

sue97 wrote: »
    Placed an order yesterday, they reserved money on paypal but no invoice and no orders on sports direct. I have emailed but has this happened to anyone?
    That happened to me once before christmas,never got a proper explanation to what or why it happened.Took around 10 days for paypal to release the money i just reordered and all good since.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ali1971

Just got my first order today and a free mug. Worth it paying in sterling by accident!! Hubbie delighted with it. (measured it) exactly one pint!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Didn't think I needed a deep Sea Fishing Rod or Reel & a base layer running top,........ I live inland & can't run :eek::eek::eek:

(I go Fishing several times a year in the Atlantic & the missus is the runner) :D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh and I got a bucket sized mug too!!

Cheers OP

NwF

They have fishing rods.... oh dear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Placed first order, received delivery within 2 days with freebucket mug. Great service, exceptional value.

Oooh! My status has changed to "awaiting courier pickup" on the order history page - I'm like a child waiting for it to arrive!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Did any of you spot the boys mountain bike for €28 !!!! That's Santa sorted :-))

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

I knew I should have stayed away from this thread ....

New tent and kit order £=€ and €1 delivery :)

{EDIT - and then went back and got a new ski helmet at 90% discount. Need to walk away now !}

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭reaper180

Thewife wrote: »
    Did any of you spot the boys mountain bike for €28 !!!! That's Santa sorted :-))

unreal price, just wondering did any one have problem with them delivering here to ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Anybody picked out their shopping basket in euro's and giving the link to flubit for them to beat the prices within 48 hours?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Anybody picked out their shopping basket in euro's and giving the link to flubit for them to beat the prices within 48 hours?
    Flubit don't do Euro. Also I wouldn't want to rock this current Sportsdirect boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

flubit?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

reaper180 wrote: »

unreal price, just wondering did any one have problem with them delivering here to ireland

Well I ordered some of the nerf skates on Monday and they arrived today so I've ordered some bikes now :-) one for every child I know ! Lol

flubit?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056900060

Great site...buying everything off it now! Long as you can wait up to 48 hours to order!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Trhiggy83

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056900060

Great site...buying everything off it now! Long as you can wait up to 48 hours to order!

How do you get around the fact that flubit look for a verified address, flubit dont deliver to ireland and Parcel Motels northern Ireland address wont be verified ?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Trhiggy83

snubbleste wrote: »
    Flubit don't do Euro. Also I wouldn't want to rock this current Sportsdirect boat.

I done it the other day out of curiousity but they pick up the uk price not the euro price so you are on a loser there straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Possibily a stupid question, but when they deliver the bike, will it be assembled?

Edit:it comes partially assembled according to website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

I got €50 worth of stuff today. Plus a free mug!:D
    Runners I got were a bit small, I should have gone for a larger size.My own fault. Did someone say you can return them to Heatons? Or am I imagining that?
    Either way very happy with the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

Must.
    Stop.
    Reading.
    This.
    Thread.

Trhiggy83 wrote: »
    How do you get around the fact that flubit look for a verified address, flubit dont deliver to ireland and Parcel Motels northern Ireland address wont be verified ?

I'm not sure, I put in a parcel motel address for one, it hasn't been delivered yet. I live in Aberdeen so used that address for the other, I've asked the question on that thread so perhaps best to follow that and not go off on a tangent here!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

I got my second order today that I ordered on Saturday - much quicker than the first order - and no mug thank god! I haven't got cupboard space for another one.:D

Anyway, got 3 hoodies all the sizes were good if not on the generous side (lee cooper/everlast/slazenger)

All the tshirt sizes were good except pierre cardin (easily needed a size up) and ocean pacific a liitle bit on the small side but ok if you like your tshirts snug.

The kangol tshirt was perfect size and quality and the slazengers as always on the generous side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

kn wrote: »
    Its not working with me on Chrome.
    sligono1 wrote: »
    not working for me either its been up and down alot the last day or two

Still not working for me on Chrome but works on Firefox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Has anyone ordered a bike ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭iopener

G S R wrote: »
    :D .. There's a pint in that mug. . . You could nearly have a morning swim in it, never mind a morning coffee :P

i got that mug it was a surprise aswell, class it is couldn't go back to a normal size mug

Advertisement