Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I got my stuff today. Got a couple of pet stuff.

got this bowl, missed the dimensions ... barely big enough for the cat!

better news, i got this knot and its excellent! way bigger than i thought, easily big enough for any dog (my 8 month old Golden Retriever Husky cross loves it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Anyone having any issues with some of the sale items on the website?
    I've added a polo shirt that was £14 but it jumped upto the normal price of £28 when I add it to the shopping cart. Same thing happened with a pair of trainers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

marvin80 wrote: »
    I've added a polo shirt that was £14 but it jumped upto the normal price of £28 when I add it to the shopping cart. Same thing happened with a pair of trainers.

Did you change the colour of them? I've noticed it can happen when you do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

marvin80 wrote: »

Check you haven't got two of them. Click my bag and you can see how many of each item you bought

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Thanks Dancor and Brian Ireland, just noticed what it is. In small writing they have 'from', so the XL is only £14, but the M is £28 - sneaky!! (and also my stupidity for not noticing sooner!!)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr. Wong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

When getting stuff sent from sportsdirect via DHL, Does it all go through Shannon?,Getting my stuff delivered to Dublin and just find it strange going there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Ordered a load of stuff at the weekend. Just arrived. Very impressed with the amount of stuff i got for €20 including the free mug. Got one of the sherpa hooded jackets for €5. Looks the business for that. Not waterproof but fierce warm for around the garden and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    When getting stuff sent from sportsdirect via DHL, Does it all go through Shannon?,Getting my stuff delivered to Dublin and just find it strange going there.

That's strange, none of my orders have ever gone through Shannon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Mine went through gatwick to Dublin.like most. No mug after a few orders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

maximoose wrote: »
    That's strange, none of my orders have ever gone through Shannon

My order is going through Shannon, which I found strange as I live just outside Dublin. Hope someone in the Limerick area isn't gonna get a surprise new mug.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭lodger222

I ordered a jacket on Sunday , delivery to Dublin...... DHL tracking shows it is also going via shannon. Delivery charge £1 or € 1 not sure. I expect it to take 4 days.

Also noticed that on some items if you change the currency from sterling to euros then £4.99 becomes €4.99.

Instant saving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

my order came today 4 polo shirts a pair of flipflops all for 21 yo yos inc post. oh and my free mug :D well worth it .

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

I ordered Monday night and it hasn't even been shipped yet, getting impatient seeing all your orders arriving ..... Come on the free mug !!

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Does the courier deliver on saturdays?
    Any body know?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Does the courier deliver on saturdays?
    Any body know?

Don't think DHL do, no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

For people getting funny sizes in their order I.E medium looks like xl.
    We used to travel to sports direct in Belfast a few time a year to get stuff for the kids and me. The items are usually last seasons stock, slightly imperfect or mis labelled. I would say 98% of the stock is ok but you will find a few bogies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭fdevine

For people getting funny sizes in their order I.E medium looks like xl.
    We used to travel to sports direct in Belfast a few time a year to get stuff for the kids and me. The items are usually last seasons stock, slightly imperfect or mis labelled. I would say 98% of the stock is ok but you will find a few bogies.

Quiet a few items in a recent order we received from Sports Direct had stains on them even though they were sealed in plastic bags, so I'd agree that some items are slightly imperfect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Collected my Lonsdale Hoody today (great quality for €14) and got a big mug you could use as a flower pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Bummer1234 wrote: »

Eventhough it said Shannon on my tracking, it arrived through Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

My stuff is in Gatwick at the moment, and the destination is Shannon, apparently. Seems a bit odd. Wonder will it make it to me before the bank holiday weekend shutdown!

Used my 99c football lastnight at astro, and I have to say it's an absolutely incredible bargain! Good weight on it and perfect to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Eventhough it said Shannon on my tracking, it arrived through Dublin.

Had a look at mine early this morning and it was scanned in Dublin Last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

One parcel arrived yesterday, hopeful a second one will arrive today (tracking looking good so far). They have insanely good prices in some of the top ten gear. My credit card must feel so used right now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

Just after noticing this thread. Am i right in saying that €1 = £1 and delivery only £1?????
    Anyone know when this is due to end

PaddyCar wrote: »
    Just after noticing this thread. Am i right in saying that €1 = £1 and delivery only £1?????

Yes. No idea, so shop while it's there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Bought a pair of Adidas Samba plus a number of other items (thsirts and boxers) for 50 euros with delivery. Very good value. Samba trainers alone retail at about 65 in any bricks and mortar irish store.

If delivery time is good will certainly use again.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

PaddyCar wrote: »

better still only €1 for delivery but make sure to change currency at top of page before going to checkout otherwise you will get charged £4.95 delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

just sent my third order :o

• Advertisement

just sent my third order :o

It's becoming a bit of an addiction in my house too....

Advertisement