Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due September 2012 thread

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭elaney

Great to hear from ye all,

Cant believe G is a year already, that year flew. Sorry to hear you have been having such a hard time Fran79 hopefully the next year will be less eventful for you.
    Great to hear Max is doing so well Emmab. Sounds like he is doing mighty.
    G has been walking for the last month and into everything. The poor thing has got ten teeth in the last three months and it seems never ending.

Body wise i don't think you are ever the same after childbirth . I found it so much harder to get back to normal after section still a ways to go but sure its worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

Anyone expecting again?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Anyone expecting again?

Goodness no :eek: haha

Are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭emer_b

Anyone expecting again?

Yes! End of August. My daughter will be 23 months.
    You?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Fran79

emer_b wrote: »
    Yes! End of August. My daughter will be 23 months.
    You?

Congrats!!

But no not for me.....ever.....never again...lol

I love Kitt to bits but he is such hard work (his personality and his medical problems!)

• Advertisement

Got a positive friday :) EDD 21st September my son will be 2 on the 7th September.

Think we're going to have our hands full :)

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭emmabrighton

Fran79 wrote: »
    Congrats!!

But no not for me.....ever.....never again...lol

I love Kitt to bits but he is such hard work (his personality and his medical problems!)

Hi Fran79, Sorry to hear that Kitt has been ill. Max had bronchiolitis last year, but - touch wood - we haven't been in hospital since October 2012.

My gynocologist said to wait 3 years before having another baby so I will be aiming for trying again come November/December of this year. I can't wait to be pregnant again. I have to start saving up to go back to Prof Malone in Rotunda. Also want to be in peak physical condition this time so hopefully this time baby will make it to term xxx.

Good luck to all the mamas out there trying a gain or in the middle of morning sickness ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭elaney

Congrats Excited & Emer b.

I have my hands full with two at the moment so i have no plans for anymore in the near future. Wishing ye the best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭taxus_baccata

Congrats ladies! Wonderful news and so exciting! :D

I didn't get my AF back until M was 14mths (still breastfeeding) and I don't have a broody bone in my body yet. We have a family wedding during the summer so I think we'll have a discussion about it after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

My god, you're all just mad ahahah

I'd genuinely get my tubes tied if they'd let me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

Congrats to those pregnant again. We have 3 kids under five now ( 5 in March, 3.5, and 15 months)so the door is firmly closed and will never be reopened! It's not for everyone but we are really delighted that we had them all so close together. Its pretty tough at the beginning but I personally would hate to have more than a couple of years between them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭emer_b

Thanks for all the congrats. My little girl will be almost 2 when the next one comes along. We were really lucky to get a happy healthy baby the first time round so the thought of another one doesn't seem too daunting. I know it will be tough though!
    This won't sound very motherly but I just want to get all the difficult baby work done as quickly as possible, couldn't bear the thought of going back to the start again when my first is turning 4!

Totally agree with emer b, my little boy never gave us sleepless nights or anything thank god. Knowing my luck we'll make up for it 2nd time round. Looking forward to them growing up together and having someone else to play with. My other half seems to think its twins don't know where he got this notion from. So far I'm not as sick this time around but still in the very early days. But i am getting quite a few spots and am after developing quite an appetite

Advertisement