Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming News

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Rumours of new Crash Bandicoot game, could be revealed next week...

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/12/rumour_new_crash_bandicoot_game_reveal_planned_for_next_week

• Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I must not rant about "influencers" getting free stuff...

Godamn influncers getting free stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Evade

Varik wrote: »
    On phone so can't link but there's a good few videos around making fun of how all anime openings are the same.
    An oldy but a goody

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Coming to PS4 & Xbox One in February

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Please let them put Vanquish on the Switch too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭recyclops

take 2 announcing a new studio and they are working on a new bioshock game is fairly big news, although it says several years away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Goose game releasing on PS4 on 17th December. Announced on PS state of play just now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Goose game releasing on PS4 on 17th December. Announced on PS state of play just now.

Coming to Xbox next week too, and even better, it's launching on Game Pass too

https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass/status/1204423022767198208

CatInABox wrote: »
    Coming to Xbox next week too, and even better, it's launching on Game Pass too

**** ye and yer gamepass :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

no joke, that option to upgrade your xbox live to ultimate for €1 must surely rank as the deal of the decade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Just go and get an xbox dude.

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Just go and get an xbox dude.

Nah, on the ps4 version, when you press honk, the lightbar flashes orange. So it's pretty clear who wins this one :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Nah, on the ps4 version, when you press honk, the lightbar flashes orange. So it's pretty clear who wins this one :cool:
    Yes, but the xbox controller is much better in ones hand. Xbox + game pass = win win. I will leave it at that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,195 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I didn’t realise the boards.ie swear filter now blocks out H*NK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Woah, IGN gave GOTY to Control!

Video's a little cringy, but it's a good shout I feel, seems like people who played it really liked it :D

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Woah, IGN gave GOTY to Control!

Video's a little cringy, but it's a good shout I feel, seems like people who played it really liked it :D

It also won best action game, best art and best story.

I loved control but I'm not sure if IGN played Outer Wilds.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Two Point Hospital is out on console Feb 25th.

It's also launching on Game Pass that day.

Two Point Hospital is out on console Feb 25th.

It's also launching on Game Pass that day.

I cannot wait to play that as long as the price is right. Christ on a bike, I'm gonna have to buy an xbox for that gamepass or Sony would seriously want to look at competing with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

It also won best action game, best art and best story.

I loved control but I'm not sure if IGN played Outer Wilds.

IGN always gives strange scores. I don't trust them.

I cannot wait to play that as long as the price is right. Christ on a bike, I'm gonna have to buy an xbox for that gamepass or Sony would seriously want to look at competing with it.

The All Digital Xbox One was €99 over black Friday. It'll probably hit that again, and Game Pass is the ideal companion for the all digital edition.

• Advertisement

40 euro....too many games around that time will be pulling on my wallet, will pick it up down the road.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Two Point Hospital, another one of those games that passed me by first time around. Thank god for Switch ports :D Looking forward to it though.

Huh. Didn't expect this. Forza Horizon 4 is getting a Battle Royal mode. 72 players, start off with a Mini cooper, grab car drops, and eliminate other players in head to head races.

Bizarre.

https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/1204845808732065792

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

How has no-one jumped on the Destruction Derby remake/battle royal train? It could be massive fun and from a business standpoint, it's ripe for microtransactions for customising cars etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Huh. Didn't expect this. Forza Horizon 4 is getting a Battle Royal mode. 72 players, start off with a Mini cooper, grab car drops, and eliminate other players in head to head races.

Bizarre.

https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/1204845808732065792

Forznite.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,511 ✭✭✭✭Varik

In fairness, the BR game mode is inherently repayable as everything things go differently, different spawns, drops and so on.

You drop out of lost games quick and straight into another where things go differently from the start, not fixed starting areas or everyone hitting that same first corner together.

Fuel 10 years later.

Holy ****, modern day echo the dolphin except you're a shark, looks class!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

That's hilarious. Love a bit of that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

[/YouTube]ZkHwVZ7qoto[/YouTube]

Is that narrated by Chris Parnell of Archer and Rick & Morty fame? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement