Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming News

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,702 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Nothing to do with the Walmart leak, but this caught my eye on PC Gamer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

A lot of dull arse sequels and remakes there. Does anyone really want another Gears of War?

Don't own an Xbox One but I'd love for them to go down a survival horror route with that series. Always liked those sections of the early games in labs where you were in abandoned facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Nothing to do with the Walmart leak, but this caught my eye on PC Gamer.

Ehh ummm what did I just watch?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

ERG89 wrote: »
    Don't own an Xbox One but I'd love for them to go down a survival horror route with that series. Always liked those sections of the early games in labs where you were in abandoned facilities.

Would love to see that but after the massive let down that was Gears of War 4, I'd have zero faith in the Coalition doing anything but remaking Gears of War 2 once again.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Ehh ummm what did I just watch?

Ha, if you're asking me, looks like Soviet Wolfenstein meets BioShock, with shades of Prey, and Nier Automata. And I'm okay with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Borderlands 3 and Cyberpunk are about all Im looking forward to atm, thank feck for God of War.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,730 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I see Forza Horizons 5 is mentioned but there hasn't been a 4 yet...

I noticed that. Hopefully there will be a Forza Horizon 4 announcement at E3 next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Horizon 4 will almost certainly be this year!
    Rumours have it set in Japan this time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,410 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Gameseek has gone into liquidation.

Lots of customers out of pocket now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Another reason to never pre order games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,503 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Gameseek has gone into liquidation.

Lots of customers out of pocket now.

That what CC and paypal are for.

Can't believe ps now is still a thing. Such a laughable service

Tested it out on a fibre connection (FTTH)
    It's awful on Sonys end

Bethesda teasing something on their Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/bethesda/status/994638205109522433

Could be RAGE 2, set in London? Announced on Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Can't believe ps now is still a thing. Such a laughable service

Tested it out on a fibre connection (FTTH)
    It's awful on Sonys end

Yeah its a shame they went down that road with streaming. If they hadn't of bought Gaikai I am sure they would have followed Xbox's Game Pass by now.

It looks like they'll have to stick with the streaming for sometime to recoup the investment. Its a dog that unfortunately came with flees.

Bethesda teasing something on their Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/bethesda/status/994638205109522433

Could be RAGE 2, set in London? Announced on Monday?

I hope so. Expert marketing by Bethesda and Rage twitter handle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Walmart leak unannounced e3 games.

Borderlands 3 I cannot wait. Loved the whole series so far.

https://www.gamebyte.com/walmart-canada-has-just-accidentally-leaked-unannounced-e3-games/

Is there anything to be said for another Witcher?

JC 4 I can accept.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,894 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd say CD Projekt have their hands full with Cyberpunk. Should be shown at E3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

A logo reveal would be enough for me. They can't let it die now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,503 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Is there anything to be said for another Witcher?

They've said before that the success of Witcher 3 allowed them to really put time into cyberpunk, if the opposite held true you'd get a new Witcher a lot quicker if cyberpunk doesn't perform.

Personally think cyberpunk will do well and we won't see another Witcher until sometime into the next console cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

And word on another watch dogs ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Rage is a game I completely forgot I bought up until I checked my saves just now and there it is.
    For the little time I put into it I remember the blade boomerang thing was cool & John Goodman was voicing a character. I'm surprised after the Wolfenstein & Dishonored sequels released with less impact than I expected that Bethesda seem to be going ahead with it.
    Varik wrote:
    They've said before that the success of Witcher 3 allowed them to really put time into cyberpunk.

Nah development early on for Cyberpunk was a bit of a mess. There was a good YouTube video looking into what was going on with management there & it seemed very unorganised anytime they switch to new titles due to losing a lot of staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,730 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Dr. Bre wrote: »

I'll say there will be an announcement about it at E3 next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I'll say there will be an announcement about it at E3 next month.

I wish they would update WD2 for the One X as I just started it last week and haven't played it since. I was so let down with the graphics made me sorry to buy it on Xbox. Should have got it on PC. I think it runs at 900p mid to low settings not high or extreme preset like you would if you were running it on a PC at 900p even with a mid to low graphics card.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I liked Rage.

Granted I paid a fiver for it but I liked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I'd be all about a Rage sequel. But if they do Splinter Cell right, it will be fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Belgium Recommending prosecuting EA / Vale / Blizzard over Loot Boxes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Nailz wrote: »
    I'd be all about a Rage sequel. But if they do Splinter Cell right, it will be fantastic.

I must be the only person that liked Blacklist…

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I must be the only person that liked Blacklist…

I liked Blacklist too, but I preferred the greater emphasis on stealth that the earlier games had. Blacklist is to Splinter Cell what Dead Space 3 is to, well... Dead Space. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Nailz wrote: »
    I liked Blacklist too, but I preferred the greater emphasis on stealth that the earlier games had. Blacklist is to Splinter Cell what Dead Space 3 is to, well... Dead Space. :pac:
    Was it more shooty than Conviction? I mean, l liked that game but it was pretty much 24: The Game in the end.

• Advertisement

My memory of Rage is fuzzy but do recall having some issues with how it ended.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement