Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD Black Ops 2] News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

everyone who did it yes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

How do you get Guerilla Warfare done in the Bootcamp challenges? Get 5 kills with stolen enemy weapons? I kill someone pick up their gun kill someone else and it doesn't register. I can't figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

Makaveli wrote: »
    How do you get Guerilla Warfare done in the Bootcamp challenges? Get 5 kills with stolen enemy weapons? I kill someone pick up their gun kill someone else and it doesn't register. I can't figure it out.

You need to kill the person who's gun you picked up with their gun. I'm stuck on 3/5 for ages...

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

swampyk08 wrote: »
    Revolution Map Pack is 1200 MS Points or buy the Season Pass for 4000 MS Points.

How much does 4000 points equate to money wise? Just want to see how much the season pass is for PS roughly...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

30 odd quid on some of the points sites

• Advertisement

You need to kill the person who's gun you picked up with their gun. I'm stuck on 3/5 for ages...

I finally got it. You have to kill someone before they fire their weapon at all and then use that gun to get a kill. Checked youtube and one video said you can't reuse the same gun to get a kill, so if you kill someone with an MSMC you can't use that gun again in that game to get a kill to count towards the challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Season pass & dlc is NZ$98 here :eek:
    I bought the full game new for that price, wtf!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,467 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

MarkY91 wrote: »
    lads, anyone know when/if the master prestige glitch will be fixed?

ive tried it myself and it just too damn easy! i did it on an old account of mine just for the sake of it. itd be so boring not leveling up anymore so i dunno why people wana do it!

When the fcuk are they going to patch it on the PS3? still plenty of them on the PS3, also looking at their equipment used you can see all the tactical inserts all over 8000, I don't know why they don't just get rid of the tactical insert anyway, it's just mad for cheaters! I've made up an emblem that now says "Reporting All Prestige Master Cheats" and messaging them to say they are reported!

Treyarch have been very slow in patching this compared to how on the ball they where during Black Ops!

How are they cheating?
    I hate cheaters as much as I hate snipers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,467 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Rabies wrote: »
    How are they cheating?
    I hate cheaters as much as I hate snipers

They are employing the prestige master glitch (check out all the youtube videos to see) which shows them reaching Prestige Master with under 5 days of gameplay, and also they go all out to get the 30 kills without dying and other dificult badges with tach inserts, you can also lockdown a private lobby for you and your boosting buddies so no one can get in and watch you cheat!

So if you see anyone with the prestige master badge or even 9th or 10th prestige badges check their gameplay time and the equipment used, if you see 1000's of tach inserts use the report button!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The only game type you usually see tac inserts being legit used are demo and hardpoint, I dunno I never use em anyway, easy kill if you spot one or xp for breaking it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

krudler wrote: »
    The only game type you usually see tac inserts being legit used are demo and hardpoint, I dunno I never use em anyway, easy kill if you spot one or xp for breaking it

See them in Domination a bit. I use them a little when sniping from a building

They show up using engineers don't they.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I got BLOPS2 for Christmas, and I only stuck it on Thursday for the first time.

I'm enjoying it. A lot more than I enjoyed MW3. Although I do like the Survival modes in MW3.

Not sure what other people opinions on the maps are, but I'm quite liking Hijacked and Express (I think was playing it late last night, arsing about.)

greenman09 wrote: »
    They show up using engineers don't they.

Pretty sure all equipment does

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

See them in Domination a bit. I use them a little when sniping from a building

I love playing against tac inserting bellend snipers.
    Easy 2 kills.

Kells... wrote: »
    Easy 2 kills.

Meh, if Im killed at close range Ill cancel the TI

Kells... wrote: »
    Easy 2 kills.

I got a rake of abuse off a guy on my team for breaking a tac insert as whoever it belonged to was off doing well and the knob on my team was laying prone looking at it waiting for an easy kill, so I ran up and smashed it :pac: get into the game ya twat we're losing.

I got a rake of abuse off a guy on my team for breaking a tac insert as whoever it belonged to was off doing well and the knob on my team was laying prone looking at it waiting for an easy kill, so I ran up and smashed it :pac: get into the game ya twat we're losing.

Love doing this. Prob spent ages looking at it as well.

greenman09 wrote: »
    Love doing this. Prob spent ages looking at it as well.

Oh he was just lying there gawking at it, it was just over B on ..Aftermath? that little room that looks out onto it, I dove through the window came back and he was still there, surely you'd be better off out trying to kill moving targets than sitting there hoping someone kills a guy just to get a free easy kill

• Advertisement

Same happened me last week. Guy was standing there waiting for the respawn. Took out the tactical insert, got yelled at.
    Fvcktards!

Oh he was just lying there gawking at it, it was just over B on ..Aftermath? that little room that looks out onto it, I dove through the window came back and he was still there, surely you'd be better off out trying to kill moving targets than sitting there hoping someone kills a guy just to get a free easy kill

Sure your man on the other team was probably sitting on the other side of the map staring at that guys tac insert waiting for him to die.

The only time I don't smash tac inserts if I know I just killed the person that put it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

Is the Season pass this year like Elite last year?

Looks like it 4000 points or something. Only elite is free this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Is the Season pass this year like Elite last year?

No Season Pass gives you all the years DLC at a reduced rate. Elite is now free

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭risteardb

Pretty sure all equipment does
    i use engineers perk and haven't come across one yet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

risteardb wrote: »
    i use engineers perk and haven't come across one yet!!
    They do show up with engineer, I take great pleasure in smashing them, lots of people wait for an easy kill, I haven't the patience for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

All this reading of COD talk has me sweating for a game, only thing is I'm stuck in work!

Thank god its Friday tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭risteardb

They do show up with engineer, I take great pleasure in smashing them, lots of people wait for an easy kill, I haven't the patience for that

i think i'd take da easy kill, especially if they are camping out near that spot and then smash da crap out of it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Well, well, well......

NZmPcsJVDUpxrMNszUPAKFqX.jpg20130120-2-18o2dww?1358707349

Advertisement