Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Day to Have a Birthday

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 creagh22

by get me, I mean they somehow manage to prank me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I'm just bookmarking this thread for identity theft purposes. You never know when you'll need to do the old security question rubbish on the way to the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭gossipgirl10

26th December here... pretty crap day I find. The old two in one presents, not getting anything nice for a whole year. Was always jealous growing up of kids with their birthday in the summer they got loads more toys to play with. I always got toys from santa and then something sensible like a coat from my parents for my birthday because I had already gotten toys why would I need more.

Also, we were always on school holidays so you couldn't really organise a kids party on the day. Even now that I'm older people are all busy doing family stuff at Christmas and go visiting people on St Stephen's day so it's hard to get any one together to celebrate.

Could be worse I suppose :D

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭thedarksh1te

Christmas eve myself - brutal! Hungover one christmas day couldn't even eat the dinner promised would never do that again!

Advertisement