Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Come Dine With Me Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I have a friend who used to work in Dromoland Castle and she told me that people often asked for Heinz Tomato Ketchup. Michael really needs to get over his snobbery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

le nip slip occurs

The VIP mock ups were a nice touch. Loads of free advertising for Michael's magazine too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Nipple-gate:rolleyes::o

'twil be the last time Madeline sees herself of VIP cover I'd say after tonight:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I think Holly is pretty :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Lisha wrote: »
    Nipple-gate:rolleyes::o

As my little boy would say a little boob-boo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Shanes night looks brilliant must make sure to record it just in case.

Lisha wrote: »
    'twil be the last time Madeline sees herself of VIP cover I'd say after tonight:D
    Pippa has secured another VIP front cover with her "9" score :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Pippa you big lick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Good man Shane. Tomorrow night looks like it will be a cracker. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

michell's apartments a bit of a kip considering he owns vip mag dont you think!!! the other one seems to have nice place and all she does is apear in a video

Tomorrow night looks like fun:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Madeline has to be one of the sexiest women in Ireland and she seems really sound. I think she would make a great tv presenter if the modelling fails.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,445 ✭✭✭Heroditas

A V A wrote: »
    michell's apartments a bit of a kip considering he owns vip mag dont you think!!! the other one seems to have nice place and all she does is apear in a video

That doesn't mean he's stinking rich though.
    Ireland is a small enough market for the glossy rags and there's fierce competition with the likes of Hello and OK etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Now I really want to become a media mogul and have my very own shoebox apartment. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Heroditas wrote: »
    Ireland is a small enough market for the glossy rags and there's fierce competition with the likes of Hello and OK etc...

yeah i know but come be realistic, i know he seems like a decent and is buisness minded and probly doesnt give 2 sh*ts about money but, that apartment would be something you'd expect from a student , but maybe he spends all his time working!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,445 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Heroditas wrote: »

yeah i know but come be realistic, i know he seems like a decent and is buisness minded and probly doesnt give 2 sh*ts about money but, that apartment would be something you'd expect from a student , but maybe he spends all his time working!!!

Or maybe he "invested" all his dosh in similar apartments as an investment! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Only watching it now. Funny that Michael laughed at Holly cos he reckoned she never cooked anything before, and she oozed confidence in the kitchen, and Michael looks like he never cooked a thing in his life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I think Michael O'Doherty is desperate to increase his profile, and get on Television more (maybe judging Reality Shows or something)

He previously had bit parts in Total Xposure and Fade Street where he was equally as nasty.

Michael O'Doherty comes across as a very unlikeable individual. Madeline is lovely, though. She seems very genuine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Madeline has to be one of the sexiest women in Ireland and she seems really sound. I think she would make a great tv presenter if the modelling fails.

No. She is lovely. But lets face it she is as dumb as a box of cocks, and ketchup with Lobster is unforgivable. I know she is only 22... but Jayeeesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Just watched it how, never laughed so much, lobster moving around.
    Pippa is such a lick, keeping michael on side. The night was a bit boring all round.
    I think shane will prob win now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭aramush

An assessment if ye all wouldn't mind.

Celebrity come dine with me with 5,000 going to Charity if they win?? Madeline and Holly could probably do with the money... 'celebrities'.

Its a sad state of affairs, Madeline is licking Pippa's ars*hole nice and dry so she can have a new friend 'in high places' while Pippa is returning the favour to Michael in order to get on that next cover of VIP. I suppose also to get that wedding present that she seems to be obsessed with..

Shane and Holly the only ones keeping it real, Shane is a top man.. fair play to him he knows how to handle them.

Rant of sorts, over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Thought madelines carryon at the table was pathetic - not the ketchup bit but her general acting up - very immature & rude.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

amdublin wrote: »
    Where does Michael live anyone know?
    Pretty sure it was Charlotte Quay just across from Facebook HQ

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How the hell are Pippa and Madeline models :confused:

Pippa is afraid to get on Michael's bad books for fear of losing publicity of his mags

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭IrishLoriii

Pippa is sucha lick arse:L
    Hope shane wins!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Pretty sure it was Charlotte Quay just across from Facebook HQ
    Think he lives in the white high rise block in Ringsend.
    Is it called Charlotte Quay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

maybe he spends all his time working!!!

And cursing..... His language is vile.. Dunno why the Irish CDWM is more littered with foul language than the UK one... Can people not hear themselves??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Ah just give Shane the prize.......

Saw last nights show today.....oh, Pip...lickass................

Roll on tonight lads!!!!!:)

Advertisement