Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Come Dine With Me Ireland

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 232 ✭✭LilyCricket

Shane Byrne is the best :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Think the next wedding to be discussed will be Madeline and Pippa. I think Madeline is in love

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

hondasam wrote: »
    Madeline playing it smart there, good to have Pippa on your side.

To use a culinary term Madeline slightly over egged the custard though. It came across a bit weird to me. But maybe I just cranky and mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Myself Madeline and Pippa and some of that pavlova would be nice:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Lisha wrote: »
    To use a culinary term Madeline slightly over egged the custard though. It came across a bit weird to me. But maybe I just cranky and mean

I did not see anything she said but the score, that was enough to tell me she is playing to make herself look good. TBF I guess she is being smart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Why aren't we getting the nosey around the house?...

Love the bit of routing in the drawers on the Ch4 version....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭richiek67

Saw a bit of this , not out of choice, entertainment....wtf....and celebs...where are the celebs...what a joke.....my god. !!!!

I did not see anything she said but the score, that was enough to tell me she is playing to make herself look good. TBF I guess she is being smart.

OH sorry it never registered that you did not see beginning... Madeline just kept saying that she loved Pippa, loved her house, it was slightly gushing at times but editing can make a simple statement seem huge in a 30min show.

Until tomorrow night people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Some people will do anything for a bit of publicity :rolleyes:
    ‘Good morning Ireland’ – Brian Ormond tweets picture of wife Pippa’s derriere'

By Independent.ie reporters
    Tuesday April 10 2012
    TV presenter Brian Ormond risked the wrath of new wife Pippa O’Connor by tweeting a picture of the model in underwear.

The picture, posted on Ormond’s Twitter account yesterday, was accompanied by Ormond tweeting “Good morning Ireland!!!! Something tells me my view is WAY better!!! #couldn'tresist #imsodead.”

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/good-morning-ireland-brian-ormond-tweets-picture-of-wife-pippas-derriere-3075490.html?start=2

Not a very flattering pic of her, those two will do anything for publicity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Not a very flattering pic of her, those two will do anything for publicity.
    Pippa definitely posed for that photograph. She obviously thought it would attract viewers to Celebrity Come Dine With Me and increase the ratings :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

This the one, prefer the blonde

holly-hair_613942a.jpg

robyn_bemine_cover_nllge.jpg

It had to be done. Had to. Massive big laugh hahahaha :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Caoimhe on Fair City had the same dress and so had Sunita on Corrie I think

You're right about Caoimhe - same dress... runs away and hides now in admittance of having seen Fair City...but got to say Fair C is good fun when Caoimhe and Decko are on

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Pippa definitely posed for that photograph. She obviously thought it would attract viewers to Celebrity Come Dine With Me and increase the ratings :rolleyes:

Yes of course she did, I find it sad when you see couples communicating on twitter when they are in the same room.

I missed the bloody show, only just thought to switch on now.

Tonight's episode - me too. Anyone know when (or if) it's repeated? I know there's the 3 Player but my 'free' internet connection just won't allow for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭IrishLoriii

Anyone else thinking how bad Michael O Doherty is coming across?
    His cursing is terrible and he is making himself out to be a bit of a sack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Don't feel bad about missing it, you guys, because IMO, you haven't missed much! Quite boring people!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Just watched last nights show & my observations are:-

Pippas dress was absolutely awful on her
    Surprised that her house looked so bog standard for a couple who are never out of the papers etc
    Shane is the only normal one there
    Michael is boring to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 32,993 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

DeepBlue wrote: »
    On the off chance that you're not being ironic she's Rory McIlroy's ex-girlfriend who is forging a career on being........er.......Rory McIlroy's ex-girlfriend.

There was a Celebrity Farming programme on C5 in the UK a few years back and one of the 'celebs' on that was something like Wayne Rooneys cousins girlfriend.

Doesn't get much further away from the real fame than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Yes of course she did, I find it sad when you see couples communicating on twitter when they are in the same room.

So true. Hmm stick on the kettle there will ya?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

What has someone's dress got to do with their cooking skills?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,051 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Michael is acting up like a prat for the cameras

Pippa must be the only "model" Madeline has ever meet she is love with her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

What are the odds that there is now a blank space where Pippa had that picture of her eyes on the wall, and now hangs on Madelines wall with a candle burning underneath it. She must be mortified watching this back

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ballinteerguy

On tonights show, do we see Rory ringing up pleading for Holly not to go through with the show ? or was that just publicity stunt I heard about ages ago when it was being filimed ?

I remember that!...It think Holly gets a text and says it's from Rory asking her to reconsider......as meanwhile she is in the kitchen of a rented apt cooking in front of a camera crew!......yeah!!!!...........

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Michael is acting up like a prat for the cameras

Pippa must be the only "model" Madeline has ever meet she is love with her

I think that the fact that she was the only "celebrity" that Madeline recognised also helped with the hero worship.....God help her if that's her highest barrier....:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 232 ✭✭LilyCricket

I like Madeline, think she's actually very sweet. Pippa coming across much better than I thought she would, some mouth on her!

Not mad on Holly, nor MOD (looks v weedy). Shane Byrne is my fav

Hi All,

Just waiting to see this now :D am really hoping Holly does not make too big a twit of herself!!! this could be cringy :o

and great tv of course

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

I have a feeling its gonna be more of the same.....................this bunch have been a bit dull tbh so far

• Advertisement

1966 wrote: »
    Just watched last nights show & my observations are:-

Pippas dress was absolutely awful on her
    Surprised that her house looked so bog standard for a couple who are never out of the papers etc
    Shane is the only normal one there
    Michael is boring to watch

I bet they only make averages money though!!

Advertisement