Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Come Dine With Me Ireland

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Rosanna's dinner is very poor - sweet potatoes and a few roast veg!
    ya well feck her, after forcing vegan food on everyone else last night, all week everyone else went out of their way to acomodate her and she refused to cook any meat for them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

At last a 'celebrity' who is cooking and entertaining in his own house!

Hi MrsD :)

Who is the 'celeb'

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Rosanna reminds me of Margo Leadbetter tonight with the floaty dress!

margo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm off to watch 'Don't Tell The Bride', it's back tonight on RTE 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

ya well feck her, after forcing vegan food on everyone else last night, all week everyone else went out of their way to acomodate her and she refused to cook any meat for them :D

Yeah, I wondered about that.

What if everyone else had cooked meat for her and said 'sorry, that's what I eat.' Or refused to ear vegan food.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I'm off to watch 'Don't Tell The Bride', it's back tonight on RTE 2.

lovely couple, had a tear in my eye :,)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

At last a 'celebrity' who is cooking and entertaining in his own house!

This guy, even though, his cooking was not great, deserved a higher score considering all the booze he gave out. Geraldine was "high as a kite"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Maybe the reason some of the celebs are hosting in hotels or rented apartments could be because they live so far apart that they don't want to spend the week travelling. I know that Celia is from Limerick (although I would assume that with her doing so much television/promotional work etc she quite possibly has an apartment in Dublin), where do the others live in relation to each other?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Celia walking down the stairs in that green get-up reminded me of how you walk at a wedding after 25 pints..........of Moet......naturally...........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Joes annoying ness is strangely amusing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,051 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Come on Joe hope he wins

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

Geraldine.is.annoying :/

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

Celia must be relaxing- her Limerick accent is coming through more and more :D

Geraldine always takes it too far

Coooolll entertainment
    Well done joe

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

Geraldine O'Callaghan is the head off PJ Gallagher :p

• Registered Users Posts: 85,051 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yay right person won :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Sound Man Joe.......

"The Specials" did it for you!!!!........

Congrats....:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,595 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What a bunch of vile people. Well, Brian was non existent. Joe is the quintessential sleazeball. Geraldine is pretty much the bottom of the barrel. Sorry, just Joe and Geraldine. Horrors.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭TankGuy

Did anyone notice that they didnt tell what score Brian gave Joe? I know they usually leave it till after they announce the winner to give the last score but they didnt show the score at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

They played an omnibus version of Cork CDWM on 3e, a couple of days ago. I must say I really enjoyed it. They are a lovely group of people. Usually with replays I remember someone's really obnoxious and don't watch it, but with the Cork version, I thoroughly enjoyed watching them all again.

Advertisement