Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Come Dine With Me Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Pippa is gonna be gutted that the next programme on TV3 "In Search of the real Pippa" isn't about her. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I think he [Shane] is the best thing about the programme, he is very funny:)

If I was working for VIP magazine I would be mortified by Michael's behaviour. I think his antics are deliberate, he is obviously trying to create headlines but I think he is tarnishing the VIP brand.

I'm sure the Editor and Publishers of RSVP magazine are thrilled!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

My solution to Michaels question on the global economic crisis would be - to write the words global economic crisis on a pair of steel toe capped boots ........

I don't know how effective it would be, but it would make me feel a hell of a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Pippa is gonna be gutted that the next programme on TV3 "In Search of the real Pippa" isn't about her. :D

Am watching this so amazing how a few pics can make a tv prog:rolleyes:
    I admire them the Middleton sisters I have to say I just hope they be happy
    Would not be for me but more luck to them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

The Middleton sisters have the mammy and daddy to thank......very socially aware and "didn't they do well".......

Mammy and Daddy Middleton pulled it off it has to be said.
    It's mad to think that to 'marry well' is such an overwhelming ambition.
    Am glad to have 'settled' for 'marry happy' (mostly) myself;)
    The romantic in me truly believes that Willls and Kate are and will be blisfully happy forever.... I do have a fear that Pippa will chase an elusive dream. Hope I'm wrong

I think the family are cute out on this one - by focusing on Pip's they are keeping the focus off the Kate persona...therein keeping the pressure of living in the bubble off her (unlike Di who didn't have the family behind her)....mind you, time will tell whither that was a good idea for the younger sister....but they have learned lessons from Di...

I think the family are cute out on this one - by focusing on Pip's they are keeping the focus off the Kate persona...therein keeping the pressure of living in the bubble off her (unlike Di who didn't have the family behind her)....mind you, time will tell whither that was a good idea for the younger sister....but they have learned lessons from Di...

I fully agree with you. I also think it suits Royal family to have this sort of attention focused on Pippa so it is a win-win situation. Leaves all the wholesome attention free for Catherine.
    A mad life

Lisha wrote: »
    I fully agree with you. I also think it suits Royal family to have this sort of attention focused on Pippa so it is a win-win situation. Leaves all the wholesome attention free for Catherine.
    A mad life

And also takes attention of the problem of "What are we going to do with Charles" popularity poll....

No amount of Merit Badges handed out by the mammy will make the public in england love the Camilla......

At least we don't have to pay for them.....................Yet........:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hope Shane wins no matter what his food is like

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭IrishLoriii

Love shane on it, Pippa and Madeline and Holly lovely
    but Michael wrecks my head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

MrsD007 wrote: »
    If I was working for VIP magazine I would be mortified by Michael's behaviour. I think his antics are deliberate, he is obviously trying to create headlines but I think he is tarnishing the VIP brand.

Impossible. Even for him

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Pippa had work done to her face?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I though Holly would be better. Pippa was pissed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DenMan

9 mins to go till Michael is up! :D

Good Evening Diners!

I see Mr. O'Doherty has hired a chef for the evening :mad::rolleyes:

Didn't like Michael at all at the start. Starting to grow on me now. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 232 ✭✭LilyCricket

MOD's place looks a bit shabby, not what I expected, nasty kitchen!

Someone should tell that chef that there is a more humane way to kill Lobsters :(

(Most chefs pop them in the freezer first, to stun them).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Muwahaha that is a lot of work for Michael.

Silly man :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ha ha ha that is hilarious them dressing down!

I wouldn't have predicted this :D

I love the way the rest of the diners have dressed casually for the evening :D Serves Michael right!!!

Where does Michael live anyone know?

THat yellow in the hall is nasty...almost as nasty as Michael

Best night so far! :D

Michael seems to have a nice view of Dublin from his apartment.

I like the windows in his place too, I hate the plates he used for the starter

Get in with the ketchup! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,444 ✭✭✭Heroditas

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Michael seems to have a nice view of Dublin from his apartment.

He'd want to!
    The place is probably worth a fraction of what he paid for it, if he owns the place....

Advertisement