Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you think you're middle class?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

I agree but most of the times im drinking carlsberg is when im taking a break from snorting cavair and 50 euro notes

I say, you can't even spell it, you frightful oik!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Dionysus wrote: »
    In beer terms, that Carlsberg is one ferociously lower class soccer hooligan drink.

The truly "rather middle class" would, in beer terms, go for microbrewery stuff rather than such common muck.
    It's really not that bad to be fair. Not the best at all, but certainly not the worst

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Thought I was.. that was til I met some old friends who clearly think they are. shoulda looked in the mirror :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

TheUsual wrote: »
    Ireland is a Republic, no class system..

The concept of a class system exists in many Republics. It is hardly the sole preserve of the English.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I am Rather Middle Class i drink carlsberg and spit on those less fortunate

No one could be less fortunate than those who drink the yellow fizz that is Carlsberg. I'll take your commoner's Carlsberg and raise you a Hoegaarden ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement