Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How enjoyable is your life

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

El Jefe wrote: »
    At the moment life is pretty enjoyable , finishing work today , tomorrow I fly to Vancouver( fav place in the world) for 11 days where I will stay with my Fiances family in one of the nicest areas in Vancouver. 27th we go to their Ski Lodge in Whistler for a few days Boarding on some of the best slopes in the World all while enjoying a little BC BUD..........Life is preeeeeetty Sweeeeeeeet

That is pretty sweet alright....enjoy it!

I'm happier than Larry meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Life sucks in almost every way. Clearly I'll be a bundle of laughs this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Its ok, not as enjoyable as it should be. Fairly quiet life at the moment but busy all the same. Life is a mixture of boring or just life being tough really but life is just life, just going with the flow for the while!

Hopefully have something to look forward to in the New Year and enjoy Christmas this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Garzorico

Very

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Hamiltonion

Pretty damn awesome at the moment, nice new place, finally making some money, going to cali next summer, doing well in college, lots of sex, drugs and rock and roll. Just need to get more sleep!

Oh and I got a nice big quart for Xmas :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Not good.

My face stopped working temporarily last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Could be worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Its about to be very enjoyable for a few hours,,I is going drinking, let the xmas festivities begin.

Advertisement