Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How enjoyable is your life

Options
  • 21-12-2011 11:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Mine is ok, lots of slightly annoying tasks, the occasional moment of pleasure or joy. Lots and lots of neutrality.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

I'm a carnivore, who enjoys ale and watching movies. Christmas is directed at me.
    Life is pretty sweet when you're that awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Mine isn't enjoyable at all, but I'm getting an iphone soon, that should sort everthing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

7/10

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

All good apart from the 40hrs a week I have to spend in work!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

s'aight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Ah, its grand shur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 MGHOW

Not so good. My mission is to spread hate like japanese women spread their legs for all races but Blacks. Then, I will die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Great thanks. Not perfect, but pretty close. I'm very lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Normally fine, but missus is out tonight, bored sh*tless, can't settle to anything. Hence I'm sorta lurking on boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Mine could be really enjoyable, I have money troubles but I always get by so why do I make myself miserable worrying, I am finishing a course doing something I love always make myself miserable over deadlines but its fine in the end.

I never seize the moment and see friends or do things for me and when I do I don't let myself enjoy it.

Ah maybe that should be my focus for the new year to be content and enjoy what I'm doing, easier said than done.

Anywho my life is always brilliant in hindsight ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

Pretty ****e really, dropped out of college because I wasn't a fan of my course and tbh didn't really feel college was for me.

Then I lost my job albeit part time in Dunnes, at least I was making money and had a bit of spare cash to throw around for fun.

Iv'e fcuk all to do know bar the odd jobs I get locally and tinkering with cars. Not really looking forward to Christmas either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Red21

I've narrowed it down to the period of time between drinking pint 3 and pint 7/8 on a saturday night, this is the highlight of my life right now, outside of this it's a bit ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

I live in Mayo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭ThePower11

Are those my feet?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

quite enjoyable

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

The Norwegian butter crisis is putting a downer on mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Only massive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Going according to my plan,which is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I keep myself amused, can't complain really

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Not great, stuck in a life sucking and draining rut, I do plan to do something about it in the new year. Take up new things and have some objectives away from the grind of living.

I know I can, at least I still have choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

Mine's pretty radical but I try find things to give out about.

Like today, I am annoyed that I've to wrap a Christmas present. That's about as high as the stress levels go in my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Okay I guess, its getting a lot better the last few weeks and will hopefully do so into the near future.

Final year of college, no money but have good friends and health. Thats all I need really.

I'm listening to some ZZ Top right now and that has me in a good mood anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

Pretty awesome actually, It all started when I bought my dual function design Tshirt. The item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives.

So yes.... my life is very enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

aren't I greeeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

In all honesty complete Sh!te.
    I've been forced to take sides in things which I don't want to.This involves me being forced to decide wether I hate/like someone,even though said person has done nothing to me.
    Not really friends with people anymore,come to think of it I have hardly any friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I think Im greaaat. I think I'm so greeaat that I should get both parachutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I regularly spew hatred at/about my colleagues. Bunch of animals, would it kill em to have more than one shower per week or wear clothes that dont involve me looking at your bed sores/boils/ass crack? I don't think so.

I work in a company where nepotism is rampant and you are judged on your ability to take credit for other peoples work.

Tomorrow I will go out and spend all of my christmas bonus on a 12 pack of guinness and a bottle of whiskey, just so I can tolerate my family for the christmas period.

Other than that, life is awesome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Pilotdude5

Life is great when I'm flying. Its when I get back down to Earth amongst "other" people things go downhill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Fairly shíte to be honest!
    But I'm young, I count on the future being better.

Advertisement