Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How enjoyable is your life

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

My life is ****e, if a ****e job and no money and Im fed up not being able to support my family. I will loose my house next year and Ill be lucky if I dont end up on anti depressants, my son has epilepsy and smashes his face up every time he has a seizure, my other son just found out he has a sist on his brain and Im waiting for my wife to have tests to see if the sist on her ovary which is the size of an apple is cancerous. Dont know how much more I can take, feel like Im going to go into a rage and kill someone soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭gerbear1

Pretty awesome actually, It all started when I bought my dual function design Tshirt. The item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives.

So yes.... my life is very enjoyable.
    ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭slum dog

out of 10 i would give it a 2. im too consumed with anger that i wouldnt know where to begin

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Shiner11

I do the exact same thing day in day out. Finding it hard to motivate myself to get up for work in the mornings as its boring as hell. I'm starting to find that i'm becoming more isolated. There's absolutely no drama in my life good or bad. Bland would be the word. Friends are slipping away and for a change id like if someone gave me a ring to see how i'm getting on. I sick of being single aswell.

But in all honesty I do have to be grateful that i'm not in any financial difficulty or have serious mental problems. Here's to 2012.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

GREAT but painful when watching things like the interview in the Aras

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

quite well actually, but its all about seeing the good bits in the ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

aw lads, cheer up buddys life is what you make it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Havin fun is the my sole aim generally speaking and I do a pretty good job of it. I'd be a hedonist at heart. Put it this way, I didn't think I'd be having as much fun as I'm having at the ripe old age of 31 when I envisioned my future at 21. Still not having as much fun as I was when I was 25 and 28 though and going to try and turn that around this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

I live in Mayo.

Fear not, the people in Somalia are having a rock concert to raise money for people in your situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

2qk4u wrote: »
    My life is ****e, if a ****e job and no money and Im fed up not being able to support my family. I will loose my house next year and Ill be lucky if I dont end up on anti depressants, my son has epilepsy and smashes his face up every time he has a seizure, my other son just found out he has a sist on his brain and Im waiting for my wife to have tests to see if the sist on her ovary which is the size of an apple is cancerous. Dont know how much more I can take, feel like Im going to go into a rage and kill someone soon...

I'm really sorry to hear that, man. Hope the tests come out clear for your wife. Be strong and talk to someone if it gets too much for you....a friends, The Samaritans, even here on Boards. All the best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭benj

Groundhog Day :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I live in Mayo.

*Points and laughs*

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

I love life, I wake up happy and go to bed happy every day. I have feck all but Im grateful for what I have. I would give my life 9/10, if my monstrous esb bill would disappear I'd up it to 10/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Not bad at all, if i could figure out a way to keep my life exactly the way it is but give up work, i would be in heaven.

note to self; start doing lottery

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Maedbhish

Is this the prequel to 'LETS ALL LAUGH AT PEOPLE WITH DEPRESSION!!?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

Life is good, i am happy for what i have rather than what i dont have, strip away all the ****e and its easy to be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

Too much **** to do!

But s'all good :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Some people have real issues - so i understand them being upset/down but as for the rest , cut out the constant whinging about why your life is "sh!t" and maybe then you might feel happier .
    Why not stop the whinging an help yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

My life is good. Got the roide earlier.................Yipee:p Life is good.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

About 50% of it is spent doing stuff I dont like doing but in reality I'm lucky as hell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I live in Mayo.

Oooh, hard luck. Hope you get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Right now it's great!

Ask me again in ten minutes and I could say it's horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,356 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

If Santa doesn't bring me a new playstation and Adventure Quest IV my life will be ruined forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Ive had worse...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Mine's grand. A solid 7/10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭ThePower11

Not bad could be worse, I have a job, great family and 4 friends I can rely on and trust.

Looking forward to 2 weeks in Poland next June (hopefully longer ;)).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Maedbhish wrote: »
    Is this the prequel to 'LETS ALL LAUGH AT PEOPLE WITH DEPRESSION!!?'
    Lets, life is just a barrel of laughs for everybody,,except those,,there must be something wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm sitting in one of my comfy leather couches, browsing the interwebnets on my lappytop, four sheets to the wind after an excellent meal out with some friends that ended in the pub, with a Nerf sniper rifle beside me that a housemate got me for Christmas, facing a huge plate of Ferrero Rocher that his girlfriend bought in exchange for putting up with her being here all the time, all overlooked by the photo on the mantlepiece of my third graduation, a couple of games writing awards, and surrounded by my housemates' gaming memorabilia, WoW figurines on one side, collector's edition boxes, artbooks and soundtracks on the other. Oh, and about a terabyte of classic TV shows hooked up to the XBox.

Life is f*ckin' awesome..

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Meh, I've had better

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

very. I'm drunk though so I might not take my word for it.

Advertisement