Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stealing somebody else's partner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

stebe wrote: »
    She says shes torn between both of us! She only see's him 2 days a week wheras she see's me 5 days a week!

Also did I mention she is ridiculously hot!!! :cool:

Ah...so you're Rebound Guy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

She says shes torn between both of us! She only see's him 2 days a week wheras she see's me 5 days a week!

Also did I mention she is ridiculously hot!!! :cool:

She can have her cake and eat it, eh?

Hit but don't commit, OP.

"See's" ? What college are you in? A foreign one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

The thing about stealing another person's partner is sometimes they wont take the bitch back,
    Its like that wife swapping thing, you don't actually get rid of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Sounds like you're both dicks, OP. You're meant for each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Mess with a girl who has a boyfriend and you are asking to get a punch in the face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭tigger123

LighterGuy wrote: »
    Mess with a girl who has a boyfriend and you are asking to get a punch in the face.

Y'alright there John Wayne? :D

A quick read through OP's posts will show that's he's trollin'. He's not even in college anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

It's in your own interest to respect normal social boundaries and to form relationships only with others who do likewise.

Or do you want a gf who flirts and kisses other people when you aren't about?

A thousand times this. She was great, I could've fallen for her but she didn't leave him and it was emotionally exhausting and took away from my search of an actual worthwhile woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

he dosnt even go here!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I fancy a girl I go to college with. We talk daily, flirt and kissed under the mistletoe on a recent class night out :cool: but the only problem is she has a boyfriend from back home!

Have you ever started a relationship with somebody already in a relationship? How did it work out?

Easy rule, if she'll cheat on him she'll cheat on you buddy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭CricketDude

TheZohan wrote: »
    A quick read through OP's posts will show that's he's trollin'. He's not even in college anymore.

Who wastes time looking up what else someone has posted.

Thats even sadder than the OP :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

"Get in the fcukin' van"

Force of habit! And the OP has 10 posts so it wasn't hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

And you're ok with her being a cheat?? I've never understood that, I just couldnt like someone if I thought they were capable of that, on any level, not just as a boyfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

What are you hiding!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

It's ok for few shags, but never anything more serious. You should aim to be the other guy, not the boyfriend! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭beeroclock

tigger123 wrote: »
    If you like her go for it, she's obviously not happy with the guy she's with! :D

This is what I was thinking Id go for it

beeroclock wrote: »
    This is what I was thinking Id go for it

When you kiss her can you taste her boyfriend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Agh feck sake everyone they`re only young. Its not her "partner" its her bf this is natural and happens all the time - girl goes to college, goes out more and has fun, gradually starts to go home less and breaks up with bf back home. Half of yis probably did the same and just forgot what it was like to be that age.

Saying that I would ask her to break up with her bf if you really like her. Most girls when they want out of one relationship won`t move till they know they`re moving on to another. Now I don`t get this about women but a lot of them do that its sooooo normal.

To anyone whose casting aspersions on this girl - are you a but sheltered or something?!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

theg81der wrote: »
    Agh feck sake everyone they`re only young. Its not her "partner" its her bf this is natural and happens all the time - girl goes to college, goes out more and has fun, gradually starts to go home less and breaks up with bf back home. Half of yis probably did the same and just forgot what it was like to be that age.

Saying that I would ask her to break up with her bf if you really like her. Most girls when they want out of one relationship won`t move till they know they`re moving on to another. Now I don`t get this about women but a lot of them do that its sooooo normal.

To anyone whose casting aspersions on this girl - are you a but sheltered or something?!!

am i bit sheltered because i don't approve of cheating?
    yeah that must be it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Heh, butt sheltered, depends who's behind me I suppose. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

ted1 wrote: »
    You can not steal something that does not want to be stolen.

Actually you can only steal something that doesn't want to be stolen. Otherwise it's not stealing
    luvnit! wrote: »
    Met my fiance when he was with someone else, we're 6 years together now. :D

Of course I felt bad about it, he had been unhappy for a awhile and when he met me it was just the push he needed to leave.

I reckon you've got to be sure this girl actually likes you, otherwise your going to end up very upset, also you'll lose a friend.

I know plenty of women/men you have had affairs/cheated and have no intention of leaving their other half, you've gotta be sure before you rush into anything.

Good luck with it!:D

And you have no problem with the fact that he has no problem with cheating?

Sure. When a girl does it she's having some fun but when a guy does it he becomes a cheating bastard. Hate that double standard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Wouldn't do it, shoe on the other foot and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

MagicSean wrote: »
    Sure. When a girl does it she's having some fun but when a guy does it he becomes a cheating bastard. Hate that double standard.

Never said anything about men or women where are you getting that from? I`m saying it natural at that age its a learning experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

hmmm sloppy seconds ha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

You can't 'steal' a person. They freely decide who they want to be with. HOWEVER putting the moves on someone you know to be in a relationship makes you a scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Gotta love some of the:
    "Sure my partner was married/engaged/with someone/ was a hoooker when I met them"
    comments.

Their partners have probably cheated on them and could be doing so right now. And what can the poster say about it? It's not as if they can complain. It's not as if they didn't know their other half was the cheating type when they go with him/her. The mental thought of "Oh, well i'm special. So although they'd cheat on their ex, they'd never cheat on me" is a fallacy!
    tigger123 wrote: »
    If you like her go for it, she's obviously not happy with the guy she's with! biggrin.gif

Or she's a bit of a slapper. I'd go with that one.

Being unhappy with her BF doesn't give her permission to cheat on him. if she was THAT unhappy she'd have dumped him. Or at least should have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

how about the op rides the hole off the boyfriend and see how the girl likes it.make sure she catches you in the act for greater effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Have to say it has never occurred to me to 'steal' anyone that already had a partner. Seriously, never. :confused:

I just couldn't be bothered and I'd never trust someone willing to cheat with me to not cheat on me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Go for it!

My wife (the current one) was already married when I met her.

Lucan you say ..... now I know where you live,

"loads the ol' shotgun"

Advertisement