Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭Evade

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Wish it was longer :(
    There's Left Behind to do as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Evade wrote: »
    There's Left Behind to do as well.

Should keep me going till Monday so :D:D

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Should keep me going till Monday so :D:D
    It's not that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

I actually spent all last night playing the MP, it is fantastic. Really enjoying it, if you have a team it's awesome! Feel free to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Ive bought it again anyway. So long bank holiday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I'll be playing multi for a bit there if anyone fancies a few games give a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Ive began playing on hard for my first time ever, only died once lol really enjoying it though!

Same here. Don't think I'd have the patience for Survivor or Grounded mode.
    Also gonna try get all the collectables this time round. Unfortunately I'm working through til Monday night now, stupid bar work.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭A Greedy Algorithm

I decided to get this. I was going to go to Gamestop and trade in Infamous and get it for 10 euro but i called into Xtra Vision and they are doing the same deal.

As I've played it already in gonna try it in Survivor and see how far i get!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Got this yesterday..was never a big Uncharted fan, but TLOU really is an excellent game... by far the best i've played on my PS4. Everything is just really well done, the story, voice acting, animation, combat is top class. 10/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

My god, I'd never seen this game until I called over to my friends house today and watched him playing it for an hour or so.
    My mind is blown, I'm getting a PS4 for my next console and I'm getting TLOU to go with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Okay so finished the game and start playing the 'Left Behind'

Literally had to peel myself of the seat and turn off the Playstation :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,679 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Saw an ad for it on telly and mad to play it! Never thought I'd be hooked on a game I already cleared. Anyone up for Factions tonight around 11.30? will be on for a good while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Ah lads. I'm back stuck playing Ps3 TLoU.

Can we not start a kickstarter to get me on the PS4 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Saw an ad for it on telly and mad to play it! Never thought I'd be hooked on a game I already cleared. Anyone up for Factions tonight around 11.30? will be on for a good while.

Yep, count me in. I'll be on from now for the rest of the night anyway. Playing single player for a bit but jumping to mp soon,

Edit: playing factions in a minute actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

There's really fúck all supplies on hard, even when you're playing stealthily!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Luthion

Wait until you try out Survivor mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    There's really fúck all supplies on hard, even when you're playing stealthily!

I noticed this, thank god for bricks!

• sheehy83 wrote: »
    I will join uz shortly

Add me!

psn: mickie_50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Think I'm nearly finished the main story
    just met up with Henry
    and I absolutely love this game. Challenging but so addictive at the same time. Gonna play left behind once I finish it and then get stuck in to MP after that.

Unbelievable value for 9.99 with the watch dogs trade in. WD was good but it hasn't got a patch on this game. As an Xbox 360 convert to PS4, this is exactly the title I've been screaming out for to justify making the switch. Unbelievably good.

Bit late but heading on now. Send me an invite if any of ye are playing factions

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote: »
    Think I'm nearly finished the main story
    just met up with Henry
    and I absolutely love this game.
    Gonna spoiler how far in you are in case you don't really want to know.
    You're only around the half way point.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Would a first time player be better starting main story on Hard or Normal? Been reading a few saying normal is quite easy? Can you adjust mid game?

you can adjust mid game but I'd recommend starting on hard 'cos you'll find "survivor" daunting when/if you go there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Just completed the main story there. **** me! Toying with my emotions right til the end! Bravo Naughty Dog, bravo. I just sent a few friend requests for some MP.
    I wonder where they can take this game..Surely the success of this game is asking for a sequel of some sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Just completed the main story there. **** me! Toying with my emotions right til the end! Bravo Naughty Dog, bravo. I just sent a few friend requests for some MP.
    I wonder where they can take this game..Surely the success of this game is asking for a sequel of some sort.

The games a year old. That debate has been talked to death on the internet. ND said no to a sequel but didn't say no to TLOU universe sequel. So different characters.

IMO I'd just leave it at that. They've got their extra cash for the remaster version. Take that and use it to create a new IP and leave TLOU alone as is.

Good craic online with keano and duffy. Very handy with mics as well. Just on week 1 Day 6 and picked a mission of downing 3 people with assault rifle..... Would be handy if I even had an assault rifle!! Won't unlock it for a while yet and then it's just a purchasable.

How do you get ranked? I just got a 1//.

Multiplayer is brilliant. Hard, but way more rewarding then usual cod shyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

tok9 wrote: »
    I'm going to spend as much if not more time online and definitely aiming for that platinum too.

I've really got into my trophies in the last few months.

genuinely feel so bad for you.
    my favourite game of all time was COD:MW2
    Couldn't wait for Black ops
    My game came 2 weeks late
    thought I would die
    I'tll work out bud
    I'm going for the plat too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Only for those who finished the game!
    How am I going to get past the abandoned mill section with the bloaters on hard. I've feck all ammo as is!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    Only for those who finished the game!
    How am I going to get past the abandoned mill section with the bloaters on hard. I've feck all ammo as is!

I've just finished the game on hard,
    How am I going to finish the game on survival!
    ..:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Fantastic game

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Xbox convert to ps4 here so my first time playing TLOU and really enjoying it. Looks fantastic on the ps4 too. Nearly finished the campaign id say so will play Left Behind and then ill be around for multiplayer too. Gamertag in signature below and have a mic so feel free to add me

Advertisement