Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭santana75

First time I've watched an epsisode of the new series. Your man Mark is an eejit but he kind of grows on you. Whats the hell is up with Cormac though? Last night there was a scene where everybody was sitting at a table on a night out and dave made some comment about cormacs max bench press, that it had to be 172.5, it couldnt b 173kg. I thought that was a fair comment but cormac lost the plot and started calling dave a wanker and stuff. He seemed super aggressive. Lets call a spade a spade, hes on the juice and I reckon its starting to affect his tempermant.
    What was the deal with the lads chasing the new girl aswell? To be honest she was far from being the may west and I couldnt figure out why cormac and phil were falling over themelves trying to impress her. They must be super desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Natalie doing her Karaoke is one of the cringiest things you will ever see on a tv show.

A few of the characters are going to be binned after this series I reckon, Dave, Kelly and Jay are just too bland for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Jayob10 wrote: »
    Natalie doing her Karaoke is one of the cringiest things you will ever see on a tv show.

A few of the characters are going to be binned after this series I reckon, Dave, Kelly and Jay are just too bland for it

Completely agree with Kelly and Dave. Kelly has contributed virtually nothing this year. I'd say the producers were looking for a fight or breakup between the two of them - but it never really materialized.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

Jayob10 wrote: »

She's goin on x factor next year:o
    She thinks shes good so she must be.. scarleh for ya natleee:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭dannyc31

thats the problem with these people thou, nobody ever pulled poor natalie aside when she was growing up and told her that her singing sounds like a cat being strangled. if no-one ever tells you that you're rubbish then how are you gonna ever know.

as for that mark fella, expect to see him headlining the george in a year as so, he's about as straight as boy george.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Was a little embarrassing to watch that episode...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

How many episodes have been shown so far? Is it 7?

How many episodes will there be altogether in Season 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

7 have been shown so far. There are 11 episodes in season 2. A couple of cracking ones coming up too...

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

doubledown wrote: »
    7 have been shown so far. There are 11 episodes in season 2. A couple of cracking ones coming up too...

How do you know what the next ones are like? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

kilkenny12 wrote: »

The episodes so far in S2 have been sh1t, I suppose the only way is up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

do you know Ciaran D. ?

kilkenny12 wrote: »

I work on the show. That's all I can say...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How many shots have there been of Marc's cock already :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How many shots have there been of Marc's cock already :rolleyes:

He gets gayer every week...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

road_high wrote: »
    He gets gayer every week...

And browner :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

"I don't think he wants a bird..."... Ya dont say!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Ahh lads, best episode of the series so far in fairness! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭santana75

Czarcasm wrote: »

It was in fairness. But I didnt like the end where that girl, ashling, passed cormac marks number(thinking it was her number). Said more about her true character than it did about cormac. A very mean spirited and cruel thing to do. Mark, natalie and nikita aswell, the four of them are weasels.

santana75 wrote: »

It was in fairness. But I didnt like the end where that girl, ashling, passed cormac marks number(thinking it was her number). Said more about her true character than it did about cormac. A very mean spirited and cruel thing to do. Mark, natalie and nikita aswell, the four of them are weasels.

Fairness santana I'd imagine the show is scripted so that sets us up nicely for next weeks episode where they'll spend the whole hour prank calling Cormac and constantly interrupting him while he's trying to drink his watered down vodka! :pac:

Fairness santana I'd imagine the show is scripted so that sets us up nicely for next weeks episode where they'll spend the whole hour prank calling Cormac and constantly interrupting him while he's trying to drink his watered down vodka! :pac:

It's not scripted. At all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bacon and Cabbage

santana75 wrote: »
    the four of them are weasels.

But the tortoise will beat the weasels!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Hide behind the post

What ever happened to the 'Tallafornia Swipe' on you tube from last series....the guys who made it were priceless???

It's not scripted. At all.

Well I'm hardly surprised that someone who works on the show claims it's not scripted like every other "reality" show that's ever been.

Stop that! :D

Love the show btw, this series was a slow burner but the introduction of Marc really saved it. Can't remember the name of the girl ye introduced but she was a bit pointless, but Marc, comedy gold! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

In fairness, I would doubt it is scripted.

If it was then surely there would be more happening, lack of a script is what makes it seem boring at times

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

I missed Fridays episode.Is it repeated again, before this Friday episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

its on tv3 player :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭iseegirls

On 3e on Thursday nights as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

only started watching half way through the season, whats the deal with nikita not drinking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

only started watching half way through the season, whats the deal with nikita not drinking?

I only copped that when she was talking to the other one's mam, I think she's 'all grown up' this year since she made such a tit of herself last year.

She was better craic last year :pac:

• Advertisement

Boombastic wrote: »

I only copped that when she was talking to the other one's mam, I think she's 'all grown up' this year since she made such a tit of herself last year.

She was showed more of better her craic last year :pac:

FYP there Boom, which is indeed the reason why she's "all grown up" this year. She's the Tallafornia version of Geordie Shore's Holly! :D

Tbh I do love Nikita and Natalie on it though, Kelly I don't know what she's doing there, she was boring last season, and just when I didn't think it was possible for her to get any more boring, she went and outdone herself in Season 2.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement