Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Boombastic wrote: »
    I'm suprised to start finding myself liking him, the less he reacts the more it winds marc up

He's actually more vulnerable than the others and less confident.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭PandaX9

Marc was seriously out of order, I mean he was just looking to get a rise out of Cormac and applause from his girlfriend and Nikita. Come on like, that's the sort of stuff you say to people when you're 14, not when you consider yourself to be an adult. He's just childish, the possibly selective editing or whatever has definitely shown that he has serious problems with knowing the difference between appropriate behaviour and what he considers "fun"

His "relationship" with Natalie does seem very odd. I'm all for people having self esteem and taking pride in their appearance, but dear god put some clothes on man. The whole walking around naked all the time makes it seem very weird and then them going off separately in the nightclubs. Obviously they don't have stay all day together but there's something about his "openness" shall we say that irks me. From his behaviour I'd totally believe that given the right circumstance, he'd have no problem being unfaithful or whatever to his "girlfriend"

it's bound to happen what with him sexually objectifying himself in public

I felt bad for Cormac, whatever about how he comes across - I think he's more socially awkward than an outright douche. As the second oldest/oldest wherever I can see why Marc would bully him, I think he's naturally a lot more soft spoken than the others. I don't get why they're all like "he has to stand up for himself" if it were me I'd only say "I couldn't give a ****" once and walk away. In fact, screw it, why should anyone be cornered into walking away, he should've just continued speaking to Dave or whatever

Jay's the voice of reason, as ever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Natalie is stink
    Nikita is stink
    They are both just glorified prostitutes.

And yet they are both deluded in that they think they are actually good looking.

And Marc is an absolute gob****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Marc's as Christmas...don't think he bats for that team ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Natalie is stink
    Nikita is stink
    They are both just glorified prostitutes.

And yet they are both deluded in that they think they are actually good looking.

And Marc is an absolute gob****e.
    It is very easy to look at people on tv and call them unattractive. Walk down the street tomorrow and look at girls. They aren't bad looking and they have good figures to be fair. Just compare them to normal girls you see everyday and be honest with yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Horrible bullying tonight :( sad to look at.

eternal wrote: »
    It is very easy to look at people on tv and call them unattractive. Walk down the street tomorrow and look at girls. They aren't bad looking and they have good figures to be fair. Just compare them to normal girls you see everyday and be honest with yourself.

In my opinion, they are un attractive to look at and personality wise even worse. I walk down the street every day and see lots of good looking girls, way better lookin than them 2 yokes.

They are just vermin, if they were the mother of a child, god help the child.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,081 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Marc did himself no favours tonight came across as a right d*ckhead and Natalie didnt help herself either and fair play to Kelly the one good interesting thing she has done this entire series so far

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

dannyc31 wrote: »
    thats the problem with these people thou, nobody ever pulled poor natalie aside when she was growing up and told her that her singing sounds like a cat being strangled. if no-one ever tells you that you're rubbish then how are you gonna ever know.

as for that mark fella, expect to see him headlining the george in a year as so, he's about as straight as boy george.

Hoow the hell would you know what he is? Are you really that naive to think you do?

Hoow the hell would you know what he is? Are you really that naive to think you do?

Easy now Marc, sorry, I mean Simon.

• Advertisement

Easy now Marc, sorry, meant to say Simon.

Well I think he's gas.. Excuse a man who's comfortable in his sexuality.. Or should I say one who has the sense of humour.. He's on TV after all FFS.. Who wouldn't be messing around in Santa Ponsa in front of all those cameras :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Well I think he's gas.. Excuse a man who's comfortable in his sexuality.. Or should I say one who has the sense of humour.. He's on TV after all FFS.. Who wouldn't be messing around in Santa Ponsa in front of all those cameras :P

There's being comfortable in your sexuality, and then there's just making everyone else uncomfortable.

I have to say I was one of Marcs biggest supporters at the start and glad when he was brought in to liven things up, but there's livening things up, and then there's just railroading people.

Have to say I was disgusted with his behaviour tonight, I've seen enough of his cock, I've seen enough of his attention seeking antics, and I've seen enough of him acting like a bitchy drama queen towards Cormac.

Time for him to go methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

Miri5 wrote: »
    Is Marc seriously in the Army??? I'm just trying to imagine him on parade with eyebrows like that!! :eek:

He used to be. Didn't last long, and he was a tool then by all accounts too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. Excuse a man who's comfortable in his sexuality.. Or should I say one who has the sense of humour....................
    It's a pity he is neither, if he was he wouldn't need validation from everyone the whole time

Czarcasm wrote: »
    There's being comfortable in your sexuality, and then there's just making everyone else uncomfortable.

I have to say I was one of Marcs biggest supporters at the start and glad when he was brought in to liven things up, but there's livening things up, and then there's just railroading people.

Have to say I was disgusted with his behaviour tonight, I've seen enough of his cock, I've seen enough of his attention seeking antics, and I've seen enough of him acting like a bitchy drama queen towards Cormac.

Time for him to go methinks.

Well I agree he didn't show himself in the best light tonight but who hasn't gone OTT when as drunk as him.. I think deep down he has a good heart and the whole thing with Corm is a game.. He got that shirt done in good faith.. He's sucha immature person but at the same time you've like that.. I think Corm was right you know if someone were acting like this towards me I'd just be like meh shut up :P

He said he was really sorry for the way he acted and him and Corm made up on Twitter :) I really want him in season 3

Boombastic wrote: »
    It's a pity he is neither, if he was he wouldn't need validation from everyone the whole time

At least he puts It all out there.. Good and bad.. He is who he is.. And what's with everybody's outrage with seeing his flaccid penis :O Have you never been to a gym :O

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

Mark was way out of order, how he spoke to cormac. And Natalie and Nikkita sitting there laughing, I thought they were as bad as Mark, and let themselves down, really showed they have all of two brain cells, between the two of them.I think one of the other lads, should have stood up for cormac, I couldn't have sat there and kept my mouth shut. I think cormac handled himself very well, mark was trying to get a rise out of him and it backfired on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭santana75

Mark was way out of order, how he spoke to cormac. And Natalie and Nikkita sitting there laughing, I thought they were as bad as Mark, and let themselves down, really showed they have all of two brain cells, between the two of them.I think one of the other lads, should have stood up for cormac, I couldn't have sat there and kept my mouth shut. I think cormac handled himself very well, mark was trying to get a rise out of him and it backfired on him.

Ditto. Nikita saying at one stage that she agreed with marc's carry on towards cormac........what a dope. When marc said he'd lay cormac out that was the point that the corminator needed to step up and call his bluff. Because marc is all bluff. I coudnt have sat there and let that go on, cant believe none of the other lads had cormacs back. To call a spade a spade, that was bullying and to stand by and let someone be bullied right on front of you is cowardly. I like the other lads, jay dave and phil but they needed to stand up and do the right thing.

lisaj wrote: »
    Hahahaha

"Don't come into my room naked any more, I'm not into that"

Funniest line of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Dave made himself look a right arse when he was high fiving Marc after that particular exchange, only to be badmouthing Marc to the cameras

I have a feeling the camera/production crew instruct nobody to interject in one to one rows, allowing for drama to unfold etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

there's messing around and there is being a nasty bulling ****e

• Advertisement

there's messing around and there is being a nasty bulling ****e

You are right.. He was way over the line.. And WTF 'cos Corm is a lovely guy??
    But give him time to turn things around..

I can't stand Nikita.. She's got nothing to offer

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

Dave made himself look a right arse when he was high fiving Marc after that particular exchange, only to be badmouthing Marc to the cameras

I have a feeling the camera/production crew instruct nobody to interject in one to one rows, allowing for drama to unfold etc....

Dave is two faced, and false. You can see it a mile off. Very insincere guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

What's the story with Jay? Has he got a girlfriend?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Shame on TV3 for editing such [EMAIL="cr@p"]cr@p[/EMAIL] last night! Marc just kept at Cormac constantly, all day in the gym with the other guys then having a major go at him at night. Could nobody (either the cast members or production crew) step in and say Marc shut up, you're out of line? But I supose it makes for good tv doesn't it........

(PS - why does Marc keep calling Cormac a c0ck - we see plenty of his own!)

You are right.. He was way over the line.. And WTF 'cos Corm is a lovely guy??
    But give him time to turn things around..

I can't stand Nikita.. She's got nothing to offer

Are you ridin Marc or are you Marc ? ; ))

Only 25 posts so far and 5 of them sticking up for Marc.

Are you ridin Marc or are you Marc ? ; ))

Only 25 posts so far and 5 of them sticking up for Marc.

Hahahahahaha that's so funny :P

No the truth is I'm his mam :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Marc might show off a bit but he is being himself he is at least honest compared to some of them. Niki, jay and nat are the only real honest ones, cormac doesn't say or do much like.

Though fair dues to Marc for standing up for himself like. He livens things up a bit though bit extreme but he is fun like and just being himself if the others don't like it that's their business.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

clear class divide on that show, the brainless chavs and the posh dubs, both idots! The stripper fella is some tool

Hahahahahaha that's so funny :P

No the truth is I'm his mam :P

Well fair play to ya. You must be so proud of young Marc, well reared ; )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭heyheyhey1982

I've grown to hate them all. Marc is a horrible excuse for a human. If I had to save one from a burning building I'd make it Cormack and then I'd nail the door shut behind me. He has his faults like us all but he's alright. Nikita is retarded I Still can't believe when she said Marc wasn't being a bully.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement