Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

One of the stars of TV3 reality series 'Tallafornia' has today begun an appeal aimed at clearing his conviction for having green diesel in his BMW car.

Cormac Brannigan (30), known as the “Corminator”, with an address at Woodbrook Court, Castleknock Dublin was prosecuted by the Revenue Commissioners for an offence under the Finance Act.

Last October, at Dublin District Court, he was fined €2,500 after he pleaded guilty to having marked mineral oil containing blue dye in his car's fuel tank, at Airton Road Garda pound in Tallaght, on January 10, 2011.

In those proceedings, he had offered to donate €2,500 to charity in the hope that he would be left without a criminal record, however, the district court had held that a recorded conviction and a fine was mandatory.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

Loving it :) great series this year

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Was that blonde lad wearing a st.Michaels rugby jersey just there???

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

I think it's a little boring this year :( keep watching it hoping it'll get better , I know it's car crash tv etc but sometimes a bit if fluff tv is good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Yeah not much happening.

Plus last night's episode I found really hard to understand what they were saying sometimes. Were they all mumbling?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Lads Marc is so brown how anyone gets as tanned as him is beyond me! Mad like.

Ya they were mumbling a lot they had to put subtitles in some of the conversations.

Ohh Nat and Marc! Wooo!

Good on nikita she doing well. Phil has behaved a bit at least, and did well with the girls but Dave don't know what to make of him feel sorry for kelly really as he seems to be the boss in the relationship.

Are jay and phil not as friendly as they use to be? Poor cormac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

doovdela wrote: »
    Lads Marc is so brown how anyone gets as tanned as him is beyond me! Mad like.

Ya they were mumbling a lot they had to put subtitles in some of the conversations.

Ohh Nat and Marc! Wooo!

Good on nikita she doing well. Phil has behaved a bit at least, and did well with the girls but Dave don't know what to make of him feel sorry for kelly really as he seems to be the boss in the relationship.

Are jay and phil not as friendly as they use to be? Poor cormac.

I kinda miss the drunk partying tbh, I haven't cringed once this series, except alright once when Marc was running thru the house in his birthday suit, where he slipped and did the splits on the tile floor; that was more "Ouch!" than "Oh, GAWD!!" though! :D

It's like they've all become... sensible! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I think they have calmed down a bit and more careful what they say and do on camera. They are as marc said like pandas he a tiger! He has kicked up a storm and spiced it up a bit though.

True they have become more sensible even nikita has. she still laugh like.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

I think it a great laugh,so stupid you have to laugh and get flashbacks of Santa Ponza at the same time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

DirkVoodoo wrote: »

Noticed that aswel..da fuq??? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

The blonde fella Dave is from Rathcoole dont like him hes a bully.

Only Jay and Phil are the true Tallaght residents :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why are Kelly and Natalie not talking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Was it not an old Dublin jersey from the 80s he had on?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

123balltv wrote: »
    The blonde fella Dave is from Rathcoole dont like him hes a bully.

Only Jay and Phil are the true Tallaght residents :)

Total bully. He's not coming across very well on the show, at all. I wouldn't like to have a daughter, in a relationship with him. I think someone mentioned in a previous post, that Jay, said he's a bit of Ike Turner in him. Describes him down to a tee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭apache

Phil is Nidge from love/hate and whos mark kidding? Hes as camp as christmas.

Does Mark have any clothes?

He has some pink string vests.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

And I thought the cast were obnoxious...

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Here the Queen is on the bleedin phone and she wants her English back

Lads I'll be honest, this show seems to be going the way of geordie shore- introducing new characters out of desperation to get some sort of a story going.

I'd say it's heavily, heavily edited to cut out the copious hours of awkward silences and even then it's badly scripted this season.

At least when it first came out it was a cringefest, this is just boring!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

Jaysus how boring must their conversations be if they have to keep making a montage n dub over them with music

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Christ that eposide was the worst yet, absolutely nothing going on...

I just watched it last week and tonight. Jaysus never again! What age are they? They act like 16 yr old spas.

I hopefully will not watch it again but its a bit like a car crash. You find yourself gawking.

"Yer little nutsac is puttin' me off!", and then the wiggle... jesus! :pac:

Jesus lads Marc on that pole, what cannot be unseen! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

apache wrote: »
    Phil is Nidge from love/hate and whos mark kidding? Hes as camp as christmas.

Yep, assume he will come out one of these days? :confused:

Always seems most content when he is with the 2 girls chatting away.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭MintyDoris

Dave is very aggressive this year. There has been a few times I have seen pure rage in his eyes

Cormac seems a lot more ... Normal this year. It's like he wasn't all there last year.

Agree with an above comment though, nothing happening this week at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Jesus H Christ, that girl Kelly brought around was just insufferable

Worse than anyone on the show and she only had 5 mins of fame.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

Had to laugh at kellys 2 friends.. what a crap "game"
    Nikita talks like a 5 year old with a blocked nose.. subtitles required..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

So parachuting (hence why he has no clothes) in after the mid series emergency meeting only worked for one episode. Now they are trying to throw in a bit of tail to awaken the house from its slumber. I think it too will ultimately fail, the only hope for the show now is if they drop in 12 starving rotweilers and a big bag of mad cats. The Marc intro show has been the only one anywhere near worth watching.

They surely shoulda scrapped these fools and found 6 more unknowns willing to recreate series one in all its cringetastic brilliance. This lot are all too aware of the cameras now.

• Advertisement

Mark more like Alex Reid tonight :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement