Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

awec wrote: »
    Doesn't sound like he's from Ireland either. :pac:

He's from Limerick:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

The awkward moment when a girl says you've got kissable lips... :o

(First message too, she doesn't hang around!)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

The awkward moment when a girl says you've got kissable lips... :o

(First message too, she doesn't hang around!)

I was just being honest... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

I was just being honest... ;)

Go check your inbox, I didn't post what I wrote back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

AAAAAAHHHHH okc has changed :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pembily wrote: »
    AAAAAAHHHHH okc has changed :eek:

In fairness, it's a lot different since when I was first on it back in '03 / '04. So I don't notice the little things :P

• Administrators Posts: 53,459 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Go check your inbox, I didn't post what I wrote back ;)

Very kinky, I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with what you suggested.. and leather isn't realy my thing.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

Its like when facebook changes people will give out for a few days and then forget about it, altough it was strange when it said I had 153 new visitors I thought I had gotten extremly popular all of a sudden

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Very kinky, I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with what you suggested.. and leather isn't realy my thing.... :eek:

It can be my thing! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Just put a very subtle mark on my profile to see if fellow boardsies find me. Anyone guess what it is? ??

KTRIC wrote: »
    Just put a very subtle mark on my profile to see if fellow boardsies find me. Anyone guess what it is? ??

I've got boards listed as an interest on POF :p

Well, remember yer man I thought was a bit forward? Yeah,well,asked could I put him up if we went on a date.... I'm a lucky gal.

Well, remember yer man I thought was a bit forward? Yeah,well,asked could I put him up if we went on a date.... I'm a lucky gal.

No, but I've room in me back if ya want to stick up a tent.

:pac:

but hmm... that is a bit of an odd request.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Smooth! :D

So you have the spare bed ready for him, yeah? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Yeah,well,asked could I put him up if we went on a date.... I'm a lucky gal.
    What an oddball!

I got a mail last night telling me I wouldn't be appropriate to bring home to the mammy! I ignored it then he sent another saying he'd give me a go if I took out some of my facial piercings - I have one bloody visible facial piercing :mad:

What an oddball!

I got a mail last night telling me I wouldn't be appropriate to bring home to the mammy! I ignored it then he sent another saying he'd give me a go if I took out some of my facial piercings - I have one bloody visible facial piercing :mad:

Seriously :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

*searches KTRIC in username search* no luck - nah I give up :D

Pembily wrote: »
    Seriously :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:
    yep! I thought it was so strange! I mailed him back and he said I'd have to meet the mother first before a date :eek:

Oh and collect him :)

yep! I thought it was so strange! I mailed him back and he said I'd have to meet the mother first before a date :eek:

MEET THE MOTHER? Well shot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

:eek: Is there any chance at all that he was joking?

I mailed him back doing the whole haha how funny of you!

Nope he was deadly serious!!

missbelle wrote: »

*searches KTRIC in username search* no luck - nah I give up :D

Aahh give me some credit will ya !!

No, but I've room in me back if ya want to stick up a tent.

:pac:

but hmm... that is a bit of an odd request.
    Grand, could I meet you for that then? I could put him on the street.
    GrumPy wrote: »
    Smooth! :D

So you have the spare bed ready for him, yeah? :pac:

Oh yeah, I'm thinking a romantic midnight walk and then back to mine with a complete stranger... tea and toast the next morning sure!
    What an oddball!

Why do I attract the crazies?!

Yeah,well,asked could I put him up if we went on a date.... I'm a lucky gal.
    What an oddball!

Facial piercing you say :-)

Sure let me take a look at your profile and ill emm, make sure its OK :-P

Aahh give me some credit will ya !!

Hey...you never know :p
    I was going with the so-obvious-it-couldn't-possibly-be.... route :D

I seem to be having a bit more luck with the buachailli recently ;) whether or not they transpire into real life dates remains to be seen:cool:

• Administrators Posts: 53,459 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Huh?

boys :p

Did I spell it wrong? been a while since the Leaving cert Irish!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

Grand, could I meet you for that then? I could put him on the street.

Oh yeah, I'm thinking a romantic midnight walk and then back to mine with a complete stranger... tea and toast the next morning sure!

Tea and biscuits!

• Advertisement

oh your not alone there :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement