Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Larianne wrote: »
    phallus like. :pac:

No, I meant 'what was the experience like?'

• Registered Users Posts: 14,782 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Got my first willy!! :pac: Oh my!
    You are heartedly welcome. Did you like my use of lighting?!
    I haven't heard from girl yet, confidence dwindling somewhat..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Also, had another guy asking did I want to see him **** off on camera. They're all out tonight!! See this is what happens when you unhide your profile!!

Say yes to him! Whilst he's doing the deed play this song:

You'll get a laugh if nothing else.

• Administrators Posts: 53,562 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

awec wrote: »
    So, do lines like that work? :pac:

I did reply to him saying I was good. And wished him a Happy Easter. He did reply but his account got deleted before I could send another reply. :'(

• Advertisement

Panthro wrote: »
    You are heartedly welcome. Did you like my use of lighting?!
    I haven't heard from girl yet, confidence dwindling somewhat..

Is she meeting you there? Still early. ;)

• Administrators Posts: 53,562 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mc_grens

I did reply to him saying I was good. And wished him a Happy Easter. He did reply but his account got deleted before I could send another reply. :'(

I'm torn between "Dammit, bad luck", and "You were going to reply AGAIN!?".

awec wrote: »
    So, I tend to not get replies at all.

You replied to him.

Hmmmm. :pac:

I'm in a funny mood tonight. Besides I like emailing them back. I guess they expect abuse or ignore. I like being a bit different. :pac:

mc_grens wrote: »
    I'm torn between "Dammit, bad luck", and "You were going to reply AGAIN!?".

I was bored! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

It's odd that people take the trouble to photo their bits, but also, you know, then upload and send it on...

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mc_grens

Have to admit, in your position I'd probably be tempted to do the same for the craic, but it could be dangerous- like being the smart ass that invites the Jehovah's witness into the house to "confuse" them only to realise he can't get them to leave!

Black Oil wrote: »
    It's odd that people take the trouble to photo their bits, but also, you know, then upload and send it on...

I think people get a 'kick' out of a it though and even the reactions of who they send it to. That is why I rather reply the way I do that be all UGH !
    mc_grens wrote: »
    Have to admit, in your position I'd probably be tempted to do the same for the craic, but it could be dangerous- like being the smart ass that invites the Jehovah's witness into the house to "confuse" them only to realise he can't get them to leave!

Ah no. I report the feckers after. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Do the site owners act on such reports?

Black Oil wrote: »
    Do the site owners act on such reports?

Other than delete the profile?? Dunno. Wouldn't say so.

Ah, well once the user is kicked that's something. Tell them to go off and start a phallic newsletter if that's their thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I'm in a funny mood tonight

Yeah, we all know what that really means :P

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dolly Daydreams

Any dates lined up for anyone for the weekend?

Yep. A chinese takeaway, for one. That counts right??? :pac:

G-Money wrote: »
    Yeah, we all know what that really means :P

I'm procrastinating.

Not the weekend. Think I've two next week, maybe. :)

• Advertisement

I'm pretty sure women as a gender decided to go off me for Lent. Another couple of days and the flood gates will open...

NOT! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Getting very fed up with the online dating :( was messaging one or two nice guys, chatty banter-y messages and then suddenly they cut contact completely!
    Then I went on a date with a guy, thought it went grand, we got on well but I wasn't sure if there was a spark, which was fine but never heard from him since (I just sent him txt saying thanks for a nice evening, had fun) - like would it kill him to reply!?

I think I'm just feeling a bit down about it, as it feels like I've been single forever and all my friends are settling down :o but I mask my desperation well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭JimBob777

I keep getting emails about the latest reply on this thread.....how do i stop this? :)

G-Money wrote: »
    Yep. A chinese takeaway, for one. That counts right??? :pac:

Errr yeah,. that's my hot date too ;)
    I'm procrastinating.

Not the weekend. Think I've two next week, maybe. :)

excellent ;)

missbelle wrote: »
    Getting very fed up with the online dating :( was messaging one or two nice guys, chatty banter-y messages and then suddenly they cut contact completely!
    Then I went on a date with a guy, thought it went grand, we got on well but I wasn't sure if there was a spark, which was fine but never heard from him since (I just sent him txt saying thanks for a nice evening, had fun) - like would it kill him to reply!?

I think I'm just feeling a bit down about it, as it feels like I've been single forever and all my friends are settling down :o but I mask my desperation well :D

Maybe take a break from it for a while. Its easy to feel like that. A break is sometimes good. :)
    JimBob777 wrote: »
    I keep getting emails about the latest reply on this thread.....how do i stop this? :)

If you go into User CP, I think you can stop the email notifications in there.

Or when you go to post in the thread, there's a little box saying additional options and you can say no Email notifications.

missbelle wrote: »

I think I'm just feeling a bit down about it, as it feels like I've been single forever and all my friends are settling down :obut I mask my desperation well :D

I don't I keep crying when I hit a guys trolley in the supermarket to spark a conversation and get slapped by the crouching tiger mrs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Busy Lizzie

Oh Gawd!!!

I just looked at my profile again after getting advice earlier and it does look a bit like a CV!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I don't I keep crying when I hit a guys trolley in the supermarket to spark a conversation and get slapped by the crouching tiger mrs :P

Hmm thanks for the tip=off into the mindset of the single woman of Ireland:D

(I think I might steal your idea and feel obliged to try it out on the local female population:D:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Well obviously. It's internet dating, your picture is the first thing people have to form an impression on. Then they read your profile and then (hopefully!) they message you.

Personally I wouldn't be bothered trawling through all the profiles of men with no pic up in the hope that one of them might have such an epic profile that I'll feel compelled to message him.

I think a lot of guys just look at photos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Maybe take a break from it for a while. Its easy to feel like that. A break is sometimes good. :)

yep I'm only using it the odd time now....use sparingly :D
    I like meeting people the real life way too :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement