Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Act 4 bounties can drop any of the ones from act 1 - 3.

i need a new RORG.. Will be on tonight from probably 7pm onwards if anyone wants to farm a few act1 t6 bounties.
    (Anyone is welcome)

Will probably do 10 or so and see how it goes.

I like to save them up and explode them all in one go :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I like to save them up and explode them all in one go :D

Yup, LOOT EVERYWHERE!! I remember having about 50 saved up at the start when bounties first came in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Anybody know how to reset all saves and progress on PS4? Can i just delete the saves rather than a whole re install?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭Varik

EoinHef wrote: »
    Anybody know how to reset all saves and progress on PS4? Can i just delete the saves rather than a whole re install?

you can delete saves.

[Settings] > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage]

Before you do set up or use a second account on the PS4 to save any items you want to keep before deleting the save. Mail from you soon to be deleted toon to your new account.

Trophies won't be effected.

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »
    you can delete saves.

[Settings] > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage]

Before you do set up or use a second account on the PS4 to save any items you want to keep before deleting the save. Mail from you soon to be deleted toon to your new account.

Trophies won't be effected.

Thanks man,there is some wizard gear and legit obtained legendary gems i wouldnt mind keeping.

So open a second ps4 account then mail to that account from my original and then wipe original save aslo? I presume i could mail back to the original account once the save is wiped and delete the second account?

EDIT: Fairly sure i know what you mean now,wasnt sure. Thanks again. Im going to do this after work in the morning. Be awhile till a get a few lvl 70 toons going again but definitely add me on psn if you wanna play in a group,usually two of us on fairly regular

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭Varik

EoinHef wrote: »
    Thanks man,there is some wizard gear and legit obtained legendary gems i wouldnt mind keeping.

So open a second ps4 account then mail to that account from my original and then wipe original save aslo? I presume i could mail back to the original account once the save is wiped and delete the second account?

Yes, some items are account bound so they won't be able to be sent. You can also send cash, gems will help re-level especially the exp boost.

Yes, some items are account bound so they won't be able to be sent. You can also send cash, gems will help re-level especially the exp boost.

Cool,tbh im going to leave most of the gear. Ill sort through the stuff i know is legit and leave the rest.

I tried looking up how to do this but blizzard faq says to contact Sony or Microsoft. Seems they want to wash there hands of the console versions and duping/hacking will not be tackled at all,which is a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Rolled a HC barb for the season. Currently paragon 38 and i'm already geared for T2-T3. They just seem to be making the game easier and easier with each major patch. But its enjoyable enough for the little time a week i play.

Now they have patch notes for the next patch to be released. Big buffs for lots of items and sets and nothing but nerfs for monsters. There is gonna be a patch at some stage that you create a character at max level with a full set of gear.

Alot of Blizzard games seem to be going this ultra casual, "dumbed down" route. Diablo, Wow and Heroes of the Storm all seem to be in the dumbed down boat. Starcraft not such much because it thrives in the competitive scene and Hearthstone to a lesser extent.

Blizzard games still have that polish, but they seem to be losing their magic imho

That worked so all set now,thanks for the suggestion. Most gear in stash was lvl70 but at least when i get a Wizard and DH to 70 ill have torment 2/3 gear. Also kept some gold,the few legendary gems(unlevelled unfortunately) i had and the best normal gems so that should help getting a toon back to 70. Gonna roll a barb this time,havent played one yet

Glad i was able to salvage a lot of my gear though,didnt think i would be able to. Anyway i can go back to enjoying the game now with lesson learnt:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

Rolled a HC barb for the season. Currently paragon 38 and i'm already geared for T2-T3. They just seem to be making the game easier and easier with each major patch. But its enjoyable enough for the little time a week i play.

Now they have patch notes for the next patch to be released. Big buffs for lots of items and sets and nothing but nerfs for monsters. There is gonna be a patch at some stage that you create a character at max level with a full set of gear.

Alot of Blizzard games seem to be going this ultra casual, "dumbed down" route. Diablo, Wow and Heroes of the Storm all seem to be in the dumbed down boat. Starcraft not such much because it thrives in the competitive scene and Hearthstone to a lesser extent.

Blizzard games still have that polish, but they seem to be losing their magic imho

I'm assuming they're moving the focus away from the main game and onto grifts, so they don't want players to have to grind for exp and gear in bounties for too lnog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I rolled a hardcore seasonal also. Was very burned out from playing standard and thought hardcore would make it interesting again but the game is so god damn easy there's literally zero chance of dying outside of connection issues.

Got to paragon 50 or something and just couldn't be arsed going any further. I want to keep playing but they've been making the game progressively easier since launch and outside of high grifts the difficulty is a joke now.

patch notes up, and the PTR is live.

Can't play it myself, but so far, massive feedback on EU and US forums show very positive changes.

patch notes up, and the PTR is live.

Can't play it myself, but so far, massive feedback on EU and US forums show very positive changes.

The new set changes look very good and should make a lot more builds viable which is badly needed. WW barb, Slow time and meteor wizard, Rain of Vengeance DH, sweep and shieldbash sader and big buffs for pet WD and dashing strike monk (really wasn't needed ha). Also that new CD ring is insanely strong...

Lots of individual legendarys that compliment the new sets also. If they could release this sort of content every season and bring out more and more viable sets it would go a long way to sorting out the replayability problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

that 2000% legendary drop rate on the PTR is hilarious, also why i stopped playing, i had gotten better gear in 20 minutes playing there than i have in 200 hours on this season so far :/ had to stop before i got an ancient furnace lol

What's the craic with the PTR? Do you have to download the whole game a second time? And I presume you start off with a fresh char each PTR round?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Lost my HC season Wizard last night :( Think I might start a DH class later, the levelling up and going though the story is a bit of a pain though.

Lost my HC season Wizard last night :( Think I might start a DH class later, the levelling up and going though the story is a bit of a pain though.

Play adventure mode and just do rifts and bounties dude. Campaign is terrible for levelling!

Big Knox wrote: »
    Play adventure mode and just do rifts and bounties dude. Campaign is terrible for levelling!

I havent finished ROS on any character yet. I have a 60 barb thats near the start of the ROS stuff, should I finish ROS with him or just go straight into adventure on a new character?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

Do you not have to finish Act 5 in story mode to unlock adventure mode?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You don't need to unlock with Season characters, as i hadn't cleared the campaign when i started an adventure mode run with my DH.

Thats my afternoon sorted so.

if you're going hc i can boost you now if ye like

if you're going hc i can boost you now if ye like

That would be amazing, won't be home for another hour so though. If you're still around then I'm down. I can't remember my bnet name but I'll post it here when I'm back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Are drops very generous this season or is it just me? Got about 6 rorgs so far!

That would be amazing, won't be home for another hour so though. If you're still around then I'm down. I can't remember my bnet name but I'll post it here when I'm back.

givvus a shout on the boards clan, sprucelee or if youre not on that, sprucelee1227

ktulu123 wrote: »
    What's the craic with the PTR? Do you have to download the whole game a second time? And I presume you start off with a fresh char each PTR round?

you import your current characters and gear etc.
    you don't need to level anything :)

nice, what about the download?

ye have to download it from scratch afaik

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Have to laugh I was fecking cluieless about this game..levekled my main barb to 70 and started leveling up paragon levels.Still couldnt get past torment lvl 1.So started crafting some armour sets I had..each one i rolled would maybe give me +2% ..so wasted all my salvaged legendary crafting material.

thenm the other day reading this thread somebody mentioned the rorg ring and raekor armour set.I knew I already had the ring and a helm.A day later had 3 pieces of the set.Also enchanted all my critical hit % and critical damage to their max(at a considerable cost I might add :) ).

Now happilly playing torment level 4 although it takes me about 15 minutes to kill a rift gaudian lol :)

Happy days !

Advertisement