Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

kev250 wrote: »
    Thanks for that Yardie!

Considering a lot of them are team mates for Spain they really do kick the **** out of each other
    What he said, brilliant value that was!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

gudede wrote: »
    What do ye fancy tonight lads.

Barca draw no bet 11/10, :D
    Barca -1 @ 9/2 :D
    Barca to score both half's 11/4 :eek:

These were bets I was thinking about

Never done barca to score both half's :o backed Over 2.5 1st half goals and over 4.5 goals :mad: I was close with the two of them

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

Nodin_ wrote: »
    Look - we can post ludicrous bets here all day long and say things like Brisbane are a sure winner against Melbourne, but the truth is it's all a bunch of shiite talk. The pearls of wisdom from the so-called "experts" on this forum are no better than the opinion of the drunk guy at the bar.

This forum should be for giving out genuine advice to punters. Here is a 100% sure bet - Madrid will beat Barcelona in El Classico this weekend.You can put your house on it. If Madrid don't win or if it's a draw, I will leave this forum forever. But that won't happen. Deal?

Can someone please ban him there :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Lol! yeah........... all the best!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,905 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Hahaha I came on for the sole reason of seeing if anyone said anything about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Yoshie.

Headshot wrote: »

What bookie?
    Can't find it

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

Just waiting on the one result now tomorrow, lowly kaiserslautern travel to dortmund:eek:

Even though it's very likely that Dortmund will win comfortably; surely worth layin off on Kaiserslautern or Draw Double Chance @ 3/1.

Guarantee yourself a profit so you're not sweating it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    barcelona draw no bet @ evens. 100euro
    Thatll do pig thatll do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

A good night for most, well done lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

haha, sure there is no need ban him
    Nodin_ wrote:
    If Madrid don't win or if it's a draw, I will leave this forum forever.

Self exile:D

Yoshie. wrote: »
    What bookie?
    Can't find it

pp

23.30 is the time :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

fed up with paddy power, i placed 25 quid on marseille and lisbon but by accident i had marseille to score both halfs, i emailed asking them could they change it to win to marseille or void the bet, not a reply from them. i would have lost anywya but a reply woulda been sound

EdenHazard wrote: »
    fed up with paddy power, i placed 25 quid on marseille and lisbon but by accident i had marseille to score both halfs, i emailed asking them could they change it to win to marseille or void the bet, not a reply from them. i would have lost anywya but a reply woulda been sound

live chat is what you should have done,but they wouldnt have done it anyway id imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I had a problem trying to placce a bet at 2.00pm today customer services guy said he'd ring me back in 15 minutes.
    still waiting.

You want to read something funny

Remember my Jones bet on Friday. I emailed requesting odds on that from pp around midday Friday. Kick off for the match was 19.30 so here's me waiting for odds until 7 so I rang them up and got 13/8 (iirc)

Now here's the hilarious part. PP finally got back to me with odds of 6/5 friday 23.58

Its such bad customer care, its beyond a joke. I replied the following morning and might as well be talking to the wall. I got the usual we're sorry crap. But it makes no difference because they'll do it again

Its gone to this stage that they just dont care about customers and just flog ya off with excuses

Anyone give opinions on Spurs to win and over 2.5 goals @ 11/5. Came in last 5 away Spurs matches.

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Anyone give opinions on Spurs to win and over 2.5 goals @ 11/5. Came in last 5 away Spurs matches.
    i dont do the overs/unders goals mate. but if your a spurs man and want a bet............... they are evens with a host of bookies. im not betting here. GL

i dont do the overs/unders goals mate. but if your a spurs man and want a bet............... they are evens with a host of bookies. im not betting here. GL

They're above evens in nearly every bookie

They're above evens in nearly every bookie
    http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/stoke-v-tottenham/winner if you fancy Spurs........... go for it. only 1 bet for me tommo,and that is Leinster in the rugger;)

• Advertisement

later today when pp finally add goal scorer market to the Dortmund game :rolleyes:

Ill be doing this double

Lewandowski wincast
    Ibra wincast

Both player scoring for fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Ay up lads. Good to see some of ya's got on the Victor Chandler line for Barca game. Fell bad for anyone on 80 or over as absolutely robbed of a couple of cards. Coentrao in particular. Should've had a straight red. Messi should've gone too.

Anyway on to business later today. Two main bets:

Zaragoza vs mallorca: over 5.5 cards @ evens on bet365

5 out of 7 Zaragoza games over 5.5 @ home.
    Zara average 2.8 yellows p/g @ home

4 out of 6 Mallorca games over 5.5 away.
    Mallorca average 3.6 cards p/g away.

Udinese: Di Natale anytime @ 5/6 on bet365

Worth keeping an eye on: Espanyol/Atletico over 7 Asian cards, Bilbao -4 Asian corner handicap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

later today when pp finally add goal scorer market to the Dortmund game :rolleyes:

Ill be doing this double

Lewandowski wincast
    Ibra wincast

If player is noticed by Headshot, then it's clear he is on right track ;). Good for Lewy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

My main bets for today:

Panathinaikos / Napoli

Metalurg Donetsk / Udinese

Lorient

Atalanta v Catania : HT draw

Mersin Idman v Samsunspor : HT draw

-Metalurg Donetsk are in pretty good form despite the narrow defeats against the big Ukrainian teams, their opponents (Zorya) are on a losing streak - http://www.soccerway.com/teams/ukraine/fc-metalurh-donetsk/
    -Lorient always tend to do well against the big teams, they also play on astro turf so they have a slight advantage, and they play good football.
    -Atalanta and Mersin are good candidates for a HT draw - http://www.soccerway.com/teams/italy/atalanta-bergamo/
    http://www.soccerway.com/teams/turkey/mersin-idman-yurdu/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

stingerro wrote: »
    If player is noticed by Headshot, then it's clear he is on right track ;). Good for Lewy.

If headshot mention one for a card, managers better leave that player at home because they will even get a card driving to the stadium.

Anyway, kept hitting the post yesterday with Marseille and Palermo being the worst offenders. Cards in El Clasico was a joke. Should have at least gone over 9,5 cards. Hoped that little handbagging near the end would give me the 2 cards i was short of a goal/corner/card treble i put up at HT.

For today a double of Spurs/City wins
    Vitesse win/Ajax AH-1

And i am waiting on Di Natale/Ibrahimovic/Llorente to join Podolski in a GS accumulator.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

My main bets for today:

Panathinaikos / Napoli

Metalurg Donetsk / Udinese

Lorient

Atalanta v Catania : HT draw

Mersin Idman v Samsunspor : HT draw

-Metalurg Donetsk are in pretty good form despite the narrow defeats against the big Ukrainian teams, their opponents (Zorya) are on a losing streak - http://www.soccerway.com/teams/ukraine/fc-metalurh-donetsk/
    -Lorient always tend to do well against the big teams, they also play on astro turf so they have a slight advantage, and they play good football.
    -Atalanta and Mersin are good candidates for a HT draw - http://www.soccerway.com/teams/italy/atalanta-bergamo/
    http://www.soccerway.com/teams/turkey/mersin-idman-yurdu/

That ht draw is a great bet, is the first 2 bets ht/ft

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

Ill be doing this double

Lewandowski wincast
    Ibra wincast

FGS double is 17/1 and add yack to that i think it was around 70/1, with e/w as cover its a good bet

Anyone know if Bale and Defoe will be playing today? They were doubtful?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

probably should have waited for the line ups but
    spurs at evens my only bet today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

I know everyone goes crazy over Stoke's home form, and the Britannia being a fortress, but they've lost twice there this season.

Spurs away form is third only to the two Manchesters. Tottenham @ 11/10 or Tottenham & Adebayor Anytime @ 13/5 look very good to me. Spurs 10 wins in their last 11 games

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement