Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Cavani Anytime and Real -2

20 returns 95

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Btts in Chelsea match (4/6) doubled with over 2.5 in Madrid game(1/4)
    Bet pays slightly over evens and is with pp

• Registered Users Posts: 53,857 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

CSKA have to come out an attack right? so would a 1-0 do them?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Decent day with Cheltenham :D hopefully no last minute goals will kill my footy bets tonight

Madrid's home group games were 3-0, 4-0, 6-2, even though CSKA did well away from home in the group stages, like most I fancy Madrid to put a few past CSKA

Madrid tend to start fast- in the 3 home group games they were in the lead before 30 mins (1-0 v Ajax, 1-0 v Lyon, 3-0 v Dinamo)

In 9/13 of their home league games they've scored and led in the first 30 mins

Madrid lead at 30 minutes is 4/6 with PP

going big on this

smaller stake on cavani anytime 17/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Headshot wrote: »
    CSKA have to come out an attack right? so would a 1-0 do them?

1 nil for either will do first leg finished 1-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

EdenHazard wrote: »
    anyone got a bet in real match to put a big stake on that should come in?

also if i bet 50 on napoli before match what would be best free in play bet to go with? just bet o 50 free on chelsea? prob stupid tactic, please anyone got any ideas?

Over 0.5 match goals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Was gonna go for over .5 and then go on a handicap napoli plus 1 but couldnt find the inplay handicap market so didn't bother.

Decent day with Cheltenham :D hopefully no last minute goals will kill my footy bets tonight

Madrid's home group games were 3-0, 4-0, 6-2, even though CSKA did well away from home in the group stages, like most I fancy Madrid to put a few past CSKA

Madrid tend to start fast- in the 3 home group games they were in the lead before 30 mins (1-0 v Ajax, 1-0 v Lyon, 3-0 v Dinamo)

In 9/13 of their home league games they've scored and led in the first 30 mins

Madrid lead at 30 minutes is 4/6 with PP
    going big on this

smaller stake on cavani anytime 17/10

No late goals can mess up my bet now :) Good luck to all the handicap backers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Over 5 first half corners in the Chelsea game at evens.....thats bound to have a chance?

Nice! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Real Madrid seemed to stop playing once they scored. CSKA have had a few dangerous moments. As I bet big on Real -2 I'm gonna hedge my bets and back CSKA +3 at 5/6. I'll still make a small profit if Real -2 comes in but don't fancy the sweat with my big stake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Derek! wrote: »
    any opinions on an over 2.5 double in the Real and Chelsea matches?
    Euro_banknotes.jpg
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Donerkebab

Donerkebab wrote: »
    Double of Real -1 and Napoli vs Chelsea BTTS

Lets Be having ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Odds were terrible on bet 365 for over 2.5 in those games? especially for people with small enough stakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Odds were terrible on bet 365 for over 2.5 in those games? especially for people with small enough stakes.
    true it was 2.07 for the double on ladbrokes but a wins a win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    There is nothing i really fancy tonight so i just put my loyalty bonus of 365 on all teams to score in the CL tonight.

And ... done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Real -2 & BTTS in Chel/Nap game.

Just over 2/1
    What a sweat we got :D

Makes gambling worth while..

Well done US :)

Shane St. wrote: »
    Just the one bet for 2mrw. Can't call the Chelsea game at all esp with AVB gone and the new manager effect, so leaving that one untouched. Going to go with Real madrid -2 at 20/23. Madrid very impressive at home this season.
    This bet has come in all of Real's group home games (3–0, 6–2 & 4–0 wins respectively). CSKA have one win and 2 draws on their travels in this seasons CL, but their away league form is not good at all, only one win in 8 games, albeit these games were all before the winter break) However their form is pretty poor since the restart (2 draws)
    Real Madrid's league form is equally impressive. The -2 has come in their last 2 home games (4-0 and 5-0 wins) and would have collected in 4 of their last 6.
    Also going to put a smaller amount on Ronnie to score two or more at 4/5. Odds pretty crap 4/5, but their crap 4 a reason. Good luck everyone
    Never in doubt lads!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

What a sweat we got :D

Makes gambling worth while..

Well done US :)
    Cheers pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

seanhynes wrote: »
    im having a tonne on Madrid to score 4 or more at 6/5,love that bet.
    for the Chelsea match 50 on over 0.5 pre game and goina back cavani anytime a couple of mins into the match with the free 50

lovely late goals are being good this past 2 nights:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Ronaldo to score 2 or more goals 2/1 betfred

nice late goal :D:D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

My bet for tomorrow:

1 Goal (both teams to score) Athletic Bilbao v Man Utd @1.50
    2 Goal (both teams to score) Hannover 96 v Standard Liege@1.80
    3 Goal (both teams to score) PSV v Valencia @1.53
    4 Klaas-Jan Huntelaar Schalke v FC Twente (To Score Two or More Goals) @4.33

Works out around @18

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Btts in Chelsea match (4/6) doubled with over 2.5 in Madrid game(1/4)
    Bet pays slightly over evens and is with pp

Get in:D

Bilbao average 2.00 goals per game at home in the league and 2+ goals came in for 3/4 Europa League home games.

Jonesy has got the flu, Smalling will be on the bench so the CB partnership is Evans & Rio. Some people may rate these on recent performances but I just don't see it whatsoever.

Bilbao to score 2+ goals is 11/10 on PP for tomorrow

On a bit of a roll here, so get on the bandwagon.
    Just had a look at Sporting Lisbon’s away form it’s shocking (No wins away in the league in 6 games – [4 Defeats and 2 draws]). Their last league away win came in on the 30th October last year. In the group stages Sporting fared little better (2 defeats and their only away win coming against the group whipping boys Zurich)
    Man City’s home form on the other hand is imperious (14 league wins out of 14). In Europe they were put in a very tough group but still won 2/3 at home and drew the other and they comfortable saw off the defending champions in the last round (4-0 victory).
    I’m going with man City -1 3/4 and a smaller stake on Man City -2 9/5. The -1 has come in for their last 4 home games and the -2 has come in 3 of their last 4 home games.
    Also worth noting Man City don't play again until Wednesday against Chelsea so I believe Mancini will play his best team. Good luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Put 2 euro on Ivanovic first scorer in extra time tonight @ 33-1. Delighted !!!!

Bilbao are taking Europa League very seriously and Javi Martinez was rested at the weekend ahead of this. Nani didn't travel. United have to really push to win this by 2+ goals, or 4-3 win would do.

Will probably look at overs for tomorrow too. Athletic have scored in each of their last 17 matches.

Just reading that Llorente may be doubtful that would be a huge blow to the above bets

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

muletide wrote: »
    Put 2 euro on Ivanovic first scorer in extra time tonight @ 33-1. Delighted !!!!

Theres a few not too keen on after timing round here..... its mentioned in the charter, and theres a thread dedicated too it also, if your into that sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Bykobap

Bykobap wrote: »
    Partizan
    Vojvodina
    Zvezda-1
    Real-2
    e5 ~9/1

I won, ha.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

muletide wrote: »

Hi muletide. Could you please post a pic as proof in the link below by the end of the day as per the charter. Otherwise it's an infraction. Cheers.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056553772

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement