Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Polar101 wrote: »
    That means there's over a 99% chance that it'll go wrong. ;)

Yeah I know, just saw all of the selections on PP and selected as went. Not until the end did I realise how many were down. Ah sure tis only a fiver of winnings.

More hopeful on the second selection.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

During the week, with less matches on offer, i can do the single or maximum double routine/discipline.
    Once it is weekend though and there is so much to choose from that looks good, out come the 5 or 6 folds.

This usually results in having one or 2 bigger singles on sunday evening that come in to make up for all the money i wasted on accumulators during the weekend.

My week usually works like this: win money during the week, waste the profit and a bit more during the weekend.

That said, i ll be going for a long shot Heerenveen/Feyenoord double.
    If last weekend was anything to go by, PSV and Twente are going to pay for their EL matches again.
    Difference is, last weekend they both played away from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

There's always bloody one, here was my accum for last night:

Selection Selection Details Result
    Football Matches
    Europa League Matches
    Man City v Sporting Lisbon
    15th of Mar 2012 8:05 pm
    Team Goals in Match
    Man City to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 1/3
    Win

Football Matches
    Europa League Matches
    Udinese v Az Alkmaar
    15th of Mar 2012 6:00 pm
    Team Goals in Match
    Udinese to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ evens
    Win

Football Matches
    Europa League Matches
    PSV v Valencia
    Team Goals in Match
    PSV to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 10/11
    Lose

Football Matches
    Europa League Matches
    Athletic Bilbao v Man Utd
    Team Goals in Match
    Athletic Bilbao to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 11/10
    Win

Over €100 back for a tenner:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Nacional v Porto 19:00
    There has been 4 or more goals in 4/5 of Nacional's last league games. Their last game was a 4-4 draw. Porto have had 4 or more goals in 5/7 league games.
    Like the look of over 3.5 goals at 13/8

• Registered Users Posts: 53,858 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Lads Im hoping can someone share their thoughts on this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77628361#post77628361

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

€5 on
    Fulham
    Nuremburg
    Brechin
    Watford
    Montpellier

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Bykobap

Sparta Prague 1.22
    Benfica-1 1.53
    E. Frankfurt to score 2+ goals 1.36
    St.Pats 1.33
    Porto 1.40
    Bastia 1.30
    Limerick-1 2.10

e5 12/1 PP

Headshot wrote: »
    Lads Im hoping can someone share their thoughts on this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77628361#post77628361

Isnt there also a banking forum around here somewhere?
    Looks to me as if the bank cocked up
    Ask there for advice?

Makes me wonder, as my boyles account is growing a bit and the point of withdrawing some if it, is near, can you just go into s shop and withdraw from there?

inforfun wrote: »
    Isnt there also a banking forum around here somewhere?
    Looks to me as if the bank cocked up
    Ask there for advice?

Makes me wonder, as my boyles account is growing a bit and the point of withdrawing some if it, is near, can you just go into s shop and withdraw from there?

You can withdraw it from a shop but you have to email them a bank state, which I think is fair dodgy tbh

I didnt need that for my cash card when I was with pp

Telling ya I regret going near Boyles, a horrible site, horrible live betting and now this crap

Only use them for wincasts and their hat tricks are usually quite a bit better than bet365. Like with Gomez this week @11 vs @6.5
    Only made 1 deposit there and since i only play singles there, there is a bit of profit in that account.

But i agree on all your points as it comes to market and layout. Someties i need to switch to their "old" side just to have markets in stead of random text only. Doesnt seem to like Chrome too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

theres a game in the dutch Eerste Divisie that looks like it has goals written all over it

AGOVV VS. FORTUNA SITTARD

last 7 agovv home games both teams scored (average of 4 goals per game)

last 11 fortuna away games both teams scored (average of 4 goals per game)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Like the look of Spurs -1 at 7/10. By the sounds of Owen Coyle's presser he's gonna make changes. Bolton have a crap 1st team let alone squad. They have key games against Villa and Blackburn coming up.
    Spurs are off form but they've had some tough games fully expect them to come back into form here

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

No research done on either (injuries, suspensions, etc), but 2 x 25 singles for tonight -

Porto -1 @ 13/8
    Stuttgart @ 2/1

Porto missing the Hulk

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

theres a game in the dutch Eerste Divisie that looks like it has goals written all over it

AGOVV VS. FORTUNA SITTARD

last 7 agovv home games both teams scored (average of 4 goals per game)

last 11 fortuna away games both teams scored (average of 4 goals per game)

Two goals already after 18 minutes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

€10 anytime scorer on Vedad Ibisevic. He's in good form for Stuttgart and facing his old club. 12/5.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

inforfun wrote: »
    During the week, with less matches on offer, i can do the single or maximum double routine/discipline.
    Once it is weekend though and there is so much to choose from that looks good, out come the 5 or 6 folds.

This usually results in having one or 2 bigger singles on sunday evening that come in to make up for all the money i wasted on accumulators during the weekend.

My week usually works like this: win money during the week, waste the profit and a bit more during the weekend.

That said, i ll be going for a long shot Heerenveen/Feyenoord double.
    If last weekend was anything to go by, PSV and Twente are going to pay for their EL matches again.
    Difference is, last weekend they both played away from home.

Sums my betting patterns to a tee, I've often thought about how I can blow my weekday profit at the weekend from these stupid accums and betting on anything that moves

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

€10 anytime scorer on Vedad Ibisevic. He's in good form for Stuttgart and facing his old club. 12/5.
    Lovely. In already. Why didn't I take him 1st goalscorer...!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

clearodara wrote: »
    Two goals already after 18 minutes ;)

5 now after nearly 60 mins :)

edit : 6 after 60 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

accum for tonight & tomorrow:
    Benfica -1
    Dacia Chisinau (Moldovan league)
    Slovan Bratislava (Slovakian league)
    Omonia Nicosia (Cypriot league)
    @ 1.98

• Advertisement

-Ade- wrote: »
    No research done on either (injuries, suspensions, etc), but 2 x 25 singles for tonight -

Porto -1 @ 13/8
    Stuttgart @ 2/1

4 wins in a row now. Weekend, please be this kind to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 borei07

Ade any ideas on the fa cup matches. You know your ****

borei07 wrote: »
    Ade any ideas on the fa cup matches. You know your ****

Haven't checked out the fixtures tbh (besides knowing Liverpool play Stoke on Sunday), and usually I'm not one for having any major bets on the FA Cup besides the odd double - accum. Might have a look at the games in an hour or so and see if anything catches the eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 borei07

Ye nothing stood out to me as a clear good bet looking at the fa cup... Few tricky games,mperhaps to the more experienced eye there's a gem in there somewhere ha

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

after a tough weeks racing it back to loosing money on soccer!

Watford, Sheff Utd, Torquay treble for tomorrow. around 6/1

Reasons: Coventry haven't won away this season. Sheff Utd last 11 at Home have been won 9 drew 1 lost 1. Torquay have won 6 from last 7 away games while Burton have failed to win in last 6 at Home.

Lorient v Brest, 0-0 at HT. It has come in in 7 of last 8 Lorient Home games and in 5 of last 8 Brest Away games.
    0-0 at HT 11/8
    2nd Half most goals 23/20

A double of score and win

Mario Gomez To Score And Bayern Munich To Win @ 4/5
    Hertha Berlin v Bayern Munich
    Score And Win
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Score And Ac Milan To Win @ 8/5

Messi again and this time ill play it safe (hopefully :))

Lionel Messi @ 5/4
    Sevilla v Barcelona
    To Score 2+ Goals

Single
    Bet ref: 83/84
    Lionel Messi @ 5/1
    Sevilla v Barcelona
    To Score A Hat-Trick

Barca will try their best to get Messi top scorer award

Two main bets tomorrow afternoon:

Ibra Wincast @ 17/10 - nothing needs to be said about this.

Montpeiller @ 6/5 - terrific value. They're up against Nancy who are languishing in the lower half of the table and are fighting for survival. Nancy have done well in their last couple of games picking up a draw and a home win vs Lyon but that Lyon side is abysmal and was looking ahead to their match against APEOL the Wednesday before last.

Montpeiller are a point off top spot and leaders PSG and have a real chance of winning the title as PSG IMO are stumbling somewhat, but just doing enough to eek out results. Sign of champions I guess you could say. But anyway, Giroud is their main man and the wincast @ 5/2 (PP) is damn, damn tempting especially as I've had money on it a few times already this season and has come through for me each and every time so far.

___

I'm slightly apprehensive about putting money on Gomez but might do so later. Insurebet @ 11/10 possibly. Dortmund should be good for the win on paper but Bremen are one of these funny sides who decide to show up every now and again and sabotage many a bet. So a tad weary of that game too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Just looking through Champoinship games tomorrow stand out Watford at home to Coventry. Watford have a good record at home. Nearly all losses coming against the big boys in Championship only exception Forest, while Coventry haven't had an away win all season. 10/11 most places. Just looking at bbc website Coventry have a few injury worries aswel 2 definite 2 not sure.

Could be good for a treble add in United and Madrid little over 2/1

A treble of:

Montpellier (as explained by Ade)
    Granada (Playing Gijon, Granada won 3 of their last 5 home games, Gijon lost 4 out of their last 5 away
    Chivas Guadelajara (won their last 3 matches, playing away to team rock bottom losing 4 out of 5 home games)

@10,12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Sunderland @ 10/3 at Everton I get the feeling the bookies know something ..

Everton's last 3 home league matches; beat City, beat Chelsea, beat Spurs! Not very impressive against Liverpool in last outing but Moyes made some big changes!

Moyes' 10th anniversary at Everton and wants a trophy to cap it off, can see them lining out full strength and look like a decent bet, under 2.5 could be worth a go too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement