Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,830 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

also went for no scorer in the merseyside derby
    a lousy 7/1 when i did it last nite (pp)

i'd say there'll be one goal though just like when i went
    for the same v sunder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

How are Inter playing people?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Shane St. wrote: »
    How are Inter playing people?

Going from Bet 365 Inter seem to be playing better.

5 shots on target vs Marseille's 1

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Liverpool +1 corner handicap is 1.9 at half time...count is currently 3-2 to Everton....worth a shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Anytime double of Gomez and Milito. €15 on.
    Back of the net!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,880 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Bayern away to one of the worse teams in the Bundesliga Hertha at the weekend

Even thou Bayern arent that good away from home but surely after tonight performance they'll be fired up big time

11/10 for the -1 looks fair good

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Blimey, Bayern to win 7-0 was 100/1 on PP coupon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Took Inter to win, Bayern -2 AH @4,1

Inters form is rather **** but Marseille's is not much better.

Just picked the results both teams need to at least have a chance to qualify.

Also picked a wincast on Milito @3.4 and a Gomez hat trick @11.
    Both those on Boyles as a Gomez hat trick is only 6,5 on bet365 and they dont do wincasts the way boyles and pp do.

Get the **** in, all of them!!!
    And as a nice little extra i had marseille to score 2nd @10 to secure the double :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Double:
    Marseille or draw
    Under 3.5 goals in Liverpool v Everton
    @ 2.16

Marseille's league form and CL form are two different things, before their 3-0 win over Dortmund they were doing terrible in the league. With Deschamps in charge, they managed to win away to Dortmund, Olympiakos & Spartak Moscow, and they also drew away to Arsenal and Milan. Plus, I think Deschamps is a much better coach than Ranieri.

that last minute penalty killed my bet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

that last minute penalty killed my bet :(

I feel your pain,I followed it.

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    Took Inter to win, Bayern -2 AH @4,1

Inters form is rather **** but Marseille's is not much better.

Just picked the results both teams need to at least have a chance to qualify.

Also picked a wincast on Milito @3.4 and a Gomez hat trick @11.
    Both those on Boyles as a Gomez hat trick is only 6,5 on bet365 and they dont do wincasts the way boyles and pp do.

Followed you on this. Good lad. Keep em coming :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Headshot wrote: »
    Bayern v Basel

Fair nice odds on Basel to win. Media think Bayern have turned a corner with the Hoffenheim win but they forgot to include Hoffenheim are awful team. Allianz-Arena is a tough place to go for sure but bayern arent as good as before the winter break. They can be badly hurt and I think Basel have the speed to get them on the counter attack. Watching Bayern, they find it extremely hard to break down teams with 10 or 11 men behind the ball (Mönchengladbach) the prime example and they can be easly gotten on the counter attack since they have an extremely poor defence.

Long shot is Draw/Basel 28/1

I think Bayern did that tonight to spite ya HS:o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

double @ 2/1

Liverpool v Everton under 2.5 goals @ 8/13
    Inter v Mairseille Inter @ 1/1

Neither of Liverpool or Everton are really impressive in front of goal and Liverpool tend to concede very little at home. Expect it to be really tight and neither defences to leak more than 1 goal.

Not much between the sides in the first leg and either side could have sneaked the win, Mairseille did in the last few minutes. Backing Inter to win tonight

:mad::mad:

Fulham at the weekend conceding in 92cd min to ruin my DNB and Gerrard ruins this double in the 93rd min

• Registered Users Posts: 53,880 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Fowler87 wrote: »
    I think Bayern did that tonight to spite ya HS:o:pac:

Ya know fowler I was just a tad wrong thou lol

I don't think anyone saw that result coming and Basel tactics were dreadful.

Soccer betting eh...

Just the one bet for 2mrw. Can't call the Chelsea game at all esp with AVB gone and the new manager effect, so leaving that one untouched. Going to go with Real madrid -2 at 20/23. Madrid very impressive at home this season.
    This bet has come in all of Real's group home games (3–0, 6–2 & 4–0 wins respectively). CSKA have one win and 2 draws on their travels in this seasons CL, but their away league form is not good at all, only one win in 8 games, albeit these games were all before the winter break) However their form is pretty poor since the restart (2 draws)
    Real Madrid's league form is equally impressive. The -2 has come in their last 2 home games (4-0 and 5-0 wins) and would have collected in 4 of their last 6.
    Also going to put a smaller amount on Ronnie to score two or more at 4/5. Odds pretty crap 4/5, but their crap 4 a reason. Good luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Shane St. wrote: »
    Just the one bet for 2mrw. Can't call the Chelsea game at all esp with AVB gone and the new manager effect, so leaving that one untouched. Going to go with Real madrid -2 at 20/23. Madrid very impressive at home this season.
    This bet has come in all of Real's group home games (3–0, 6–2 & 4–0 wins respectively). CSKA have one win and 2 draws on their travels in this seasons CL, but their away league form is not good at all, only one win in 8 games, albeit these games were all before the winter break) However their form is pretty poor since the restart (2 draws)
    Real Madrid's league form is equally impressive. The -2 has come in their last 2 home games (4-0 and 5-0 wins) and would have collected in 4 of their last 6.
    Also going to put a smaller amount on Ronnie 1st GS. Odds pretty crap 4/5, but their crap 4 a reason. Good luck everyone

4/5 Ronaldo 1st goalscorer??? who on earth giving them odds?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Ronaldo FGS is 2/1 with PP btw for your man above

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Udinese to beat AZ at home in 90 mins @ 20/21 looks the best bet by far for me for the remainder of the week, in terms of match betting. Udinese's home far overall has been very impressive, with AZ away form less so. Will be putting a nice little bit on this I reckon, provided my Madrid -1 comes off first!

seanhynes wrote: »
    4/5 Ronaldo 1st goalscorer??? who on earth giving them odds?

fell asleep there meant to say to score 2 or more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

any opinions on an over 2.5 double in the Real and Chelsea matches?

• Advertisement

Fizman wrote: »
    Udinese to beat AZ at home in 90 mins @ 20/21 looks the best bet by far for me for the remainder of the week, in terms of match betting. Udinese's home far overall has been very impressive, with AZ away form less so. Will be putting a nice little bit on this I reckon, provided my Madrid -1 comes off first!

If Di Natale doesn't start sod that.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

A Leviadakos/Dramas double to get me through the afternoon @8.88

Dramas games usually end 1-0 and they are usually not on the good side of that score but i had them 2 or 3 times at the right moment.

Leviadakos have shortened so much. These ****e sides in the Super Liga really are so reliant on home form, if I were backing Doxa I'd back 1-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

If Di Natale doesn't start sod that.

Oh absolutely, but he only came on as sub at the weekend (I'm assuming they were resting him) so I'd imagine there is no reason for him not to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Fixed game alert? The odds on Turnovo (11th out of 12 in the Macedonian league vs Sileks, 4th) keep dropping, they've gone from 1.80 this morning to 1.70 and now 1.62, they had prolly dropped already when they were at 1.80, now I doubt most people bet on the Macedonian league, so they can't have dropped because too many people have bet on Turnovo.

I've done a few doubles and trebles with them, Bastia & Man City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Fixed game alert? The odds on Turnovo (11th out of 12 in the Macedonian league vs Sileks, 4th) keep dropping, they've gone from 1.80 this morning to 1.70 and now 1.62, they had prolly dropped already when they were at 1.80, now I doubt most people bet on the Macedonian league, so they can't have dropped because too many people have bet on Turnovo.

1-0 up was going too wait for bigger odds in-play but PP pulled the game a few mins into it. Odds went as low as 8/15

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Last minute winner, they went to 6/1 before that.

Last minute winner, they went to 6/1 before that.

What site was that on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

user2011 wrote: »
    What site was that on?

bet365

• Advertisement

bet365

Balls couldnt see it on there site when i checked. Only downside to their site its hard to read and navigate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement