Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

Fizman wrote: »
    Oh absolutely, but he only came on as sub at the weekend (I'm assuming they were resting him) so I'd imagine there is no reason for him not to start.

He had a broken toe I think. Expected to start though.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/cups/uefacup/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/12/03/14/SOCCER_Udinese_Preview.html&BID=227

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

10euro free bet bet365, what should I do? think i can do an accumulator so might do that with real(-1) chelsea napoli bts and a few europa games?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Have big bet on real - 2 as already stated but seeing as rte2 are showing chelsea game did a few small bets 4 interest.
    Napoli to score over 1.5 goals at 15/8
    Cavani to score 2+ goals 10/1
    Napoli to win from behind 20/1
    Napoli -1 17/2
    Goodluck all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Polar101

Real Madrid -2 and over 2.5 in the Chelsea-Napoli game look pretty good, going to bet on those. Obvious reasoning can be seen in the 1st leg results of the two matches. :)

---

edit: €10 on Real Madrid -3 on asian handicap, 2.32 and €10 on over 2.5 in Chelsea-Napoli, 1.73. - got a poor price for the over as it's 1.81 currently (at Betfair).

5er on
    1860 munich
    sutton
    real(-2)
    over 2.5 chelsea

DUD CENTRAL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,826 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

theres a free in play 50 on the napoli chels match when you
    place a bet beforehand
    just in case it hasnt been mentioned already

i just dont know what to place my 50 on though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Fixed game alert? The odds on Turnovo (11th out of 12 in the Macedonian league vs Sileks, 4th) keep dropping, they've gone from 1.80 this morning to 1.70 and now 1.62, they had prolly dropped already when they were at 1.80, now I doubt most people bet on the Macedonian league, so they can't have dropped because too many people have bet on Turnovo.

I've done a few doubles and trebles with them, Bastia & Man City.

Gotta love Macedonian football :D

thinkin of cavani to score twice, and under 2.5 in real match?
    43/1? not likely at all but 5 euro free bet left so

any got any other alternatives?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

There is nothing i really fancy tonight so i just put my loyalty bonus of 365 on all teams to score in the CL tonight.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

For this weekend PSV - Heerenveen.
    5.25 for a Heerenveen win is massive.

Should turn in to a 4 or 5 goal match with those 2 teams strongest line being the forwards.
    Can see Heerenveen ripping PSV to pieces in the counter attack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Donerkebab

Double of Real -1 and Napoli vs Chelsea BTTS

5er on napoli and real to win 3-0

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Bykobap

Partizan
    Vojvodina
    Zvezda-1
    Real-2
    e5 ~9/1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

50 on Napoli to win at 15/4 on bet365 to get the offer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Over 5 first half corners in the Chelsea game at evens.....thats bound to have a chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Real -2 & BTTS in Chel/Nap game.

Just over 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Decent day with Cheltenham :D hopefully no last minute goals will kill my footy bets tonight

Madrid's home group games were 3-0, 4-0, 6-2, even though CSKA did well away from home in the group stages, like most I fancy Madrid to put a few past CSKA

Madrid tend to start fast- in the 3 home group games they were in the lead before 30 mins (1-0 v Ajax, 1-0 v Lyon, 3-0 v Dinamo)

In 9/13 of their home league games they've scored and led in the first 30 mins

Madrid lead at 30 minutes is 4/6 with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Just over 2/1
    Following this. Should come in. Madrid at home are very strong at the minute and Chelsea while almost certain to score will probably leave themselves quite open to counter attacks. Lavezzi, Cavani and Hamsik should carve them open...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 borei07

Does handicap draw -1 mean if either team is a goal behind. The bet comes in. Ye?

can anyone explain the 50 euro bet 365 bet thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Ronaldo to score 2 or more goals 2/1 betfred

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Can definitely see Napoli picking off Chelsea on the counter.. think they should score at least a goal or two

Two anytimes that seem decent are Cavani 17/10 and Lavezzi 13/5, decide closer to kick off

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Polar101

borei07 wrote: »
    Does handicap draw -1 mean if either team is a goal behind. The bet comes in. Ye?

I think it's only in when the favourite wins by one goal.

For example if it's Chelsea -1, draw -1, Napoli +1, the draw wins if Chelsea wins 1-0, 2-1, 3-2 etc..

I hope that's right!

borei07 wrote: »

It depends which side the handicap is on. But it is very simple. If it's TEAM A (-1) then the draw will come in if team A wins the match by A SINGLE goal. Same for (-2) [a 2 goal win would win the -2 draw] etc. etc.

anyone got a bet in real match to put a big stake on that should come in?

also if i bet 50 on napoli before match what would be best free in play bet to go with? just bet o 50 free on chelsea? prob stupid tactic, please anyone got any ideas?

EdenHazard wrote: »
    anyone got a bet in real match to put a big stake on that should come in?

also if i bet 50 on napoli before match what would be best free in play bet to go with? just bet o 50 free on chelsea? prob stupid tactic, please anyone got any ideas?

Real -2. go 4 it my man. If it doesn't come in I'll be shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Just over 2/1
    Im aboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

im having a tonne on Madrid to score 4 or more at 6/5,love that bet.
    for the Chelsea match 50 on over 0.5 pre game and goina back cavani anytime a couple of mins into the match with the free 50

what about over 5 first hald corners in chelsea match?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

He's due one Luiz to be shown a card 8/5

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement