Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,862 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I think you're underestimating Lokomotiv, they have a very underrated coach imo.

Russia league is still on Vacation and Loko had the elements and home advantage and still only drew

Bilboa should beat them and cover the -1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Burnley at home to Millwall on Saturday is 11/10. This is my lump for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Headshot wrote: »
    Russia league is still on Vacation and Loko had the elements and home advantage and still only drew

Bilboa should beat them and cover the -1

They won 2-1.

Valencia -1 is a "safer" bet imo

They won 2-1.

Sorry Im tired here

That's even a better thing to go for the -1 Spanish team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

user2011 wrote: »
    Guys did a €5 8 team acca on Monday down to the last 2 teams United -1 and Metalist -1. Not sure on the exact odds worst ive come up with is €550 and the best is €610 any ideas on how to garantee a nice bit of profit from it? Pic will be posted as soon as the camera charges. Any ideas can ye PM me dont want to derail the thread cheers

Pic. The messy bit at the bottom Is Metalist -1 and Man Utd -1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Pic. The messy bit at the bottom Is Metalist -1 and Man Utd -1.

Mighty fine camera sir

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Burnley at home to Millwall on Saturday is 11/10. This is my lump for the weekend.

This could a great shout. I'd price them at 8/11 at best. I'd be surprised if that price lasts till saturday.

Boyles are best price:eek:

Mighty fine camera sir

Yeah its a pile of crap but all i have my phone or computer one aint seeing the other :mad:.

Might be a better one

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

30 Euro double
    Barca vs Valencia BTTS 1/1
    Club america 20/23

After this coming in on sunday night, Im not gonna go too adventerous.

100 euro treble,

Valencia 4/9
    Man Utd -1 21/20 Valez Sarsfield -1 21/20

Boyles

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Valez Sarsfield -1 just dropped to 10/11 on boyles if any of u are interested

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

On Valez -1 @ 6/5 myself.

Win to Nil @ EVENS was tempting.

Valez Sarsfield -1 just dropped to 10/11 on boyles if any of u are interested

6/5 on PP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

I'm hearing Iain Dowie is going to be the next big market mover in the Wolves manager race. He has a interview for the position tomorrow I have it on good accord, doubt he'll get it but current big price is worth a punt to then lay off after the inevitable move tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Valencia - Bilbao - Twente

All winning at HT = 5.41/1

Am I missing something here or does Valencia -3 corners @ 13/10 not look like a fantastic price? You can have them -2.5 @ 1.900. Both on bet365. Stoke did out corner them in the first leg 8-4 but it should be a different story in Spain.

Another corner bet that really jumps out at me is Bilbao -3 @ 21/20. They out cornered Moscow in the first leg 6-1 and that was on the road so I expect this one to come in quite handily. Fill your boots imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Bilbao to qualify in normal time @ 4/6 seems like it warrants a tasty bet too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Rekop dog wrote: »
    I'm hearing Iain Dowie is going to be the next big market mover in the Wolves manager race. He has a interview for the position tomorrow I have it on good accord, doubt he'll get it but current big price is worth a punt to then lay off after the inevitable move tomorrow.

Already shortening a fair bit since I posted.

Gogogogo!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Any opinions on the 2.5 goal market in the Derby v Leicester match?

Do you see value in sporting lisbon to win?

I have noticed a growing trend of btts in the thread instead of the over 2.5 goals. My database shows a higher roi from the 2.5 goals. What does your record show?

Headshot wrote: »
    VÉLEZ SARSFIELD VS. GUADALAJARA

Velez Sarsfield (-1) @ 20/21 for me

Velez the much better team here and if you look at Chivas league form they are very poor

There we go, easy like a Sunday morning

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Followed you more or less but took the -2 AH @2.425.
    Nice surprise to wake up with.

U de Chile match was a gem too. refreshing watch after 2 nights of CL
    They might have lost Vargas but they replaced him with some 23 year old guy they bought for $700.000.
    Guy scored a hat trick. Was replaced by a 17 year old who thought: well, why i am here now anyway, might as well just score the 5th

And a hunch/thought for tonight:

I dont think AZ will make it to the next round.
    They played Anderlecht of the pitch last week but forgot to score 2 or 3 more goals.

Really think Anderlecht will qualify.

PSV and Twente should be safe for the home win. Think they will both be in front at HT

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Quick question guys, 1st half asian handicap bet: over 1.5, 2. If 1st half ends 1-1 what happens to the bet? Half win or half lose or half back?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I think you are combining 2 different bets:

1st half over 1,5/2 goals =
    3 goals in the 1st half you win 100%, 2 goals you win 50% and void 50% of your stake.
    0 or 1 goals and the bookie takes all your monies.

1st half -1,5/2 Asian handicap=
    Team you give that handicap must lead by 3 at HT for you to win. they lead by 2 it is 50/50 again.
    If they dont lead at all or just 1 goals it is monies to the bookie.

Just read the FAQ on bet365, that is where i got my "wisdom" about these things from.
    Also useful is doing the training on OLBG.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Cheers mate. Had a feeling it was 50% win 50% void just wanted to make sure.

Bets for today:

PSV and Twente @ Evens

Man U -1 @ 10/11

Falcao Wincast @ 6/5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Valencia -1 is plummeting. 6/5 last night, into 10/11 now. Get on fast if you're doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Got Valencia last night at 6/5 -1 with lads

Doing united valencia and Bilbao at 2/1 with pp aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Athletic Bilbao
    FC Twente
    PSV
    Standard Liege
    Sporting Lisbon
    Schalke 04
    Valencia -1
    Metalist Kharkiv -1

Just under 36/1 with PP. Heres hoping!

Leeds to beat Portsmouth. 6/4 most places. Its not looking good for them missing 6/7 of their best players 3/4 carrying injuries, player moved out on loan (hussklepp) and the administrator saying today that they may not see out the season.

Also read the other day Lawerence saying the situation is affecting the players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Leeds to beat Portsmouth. 6/4 most places. Its not looking good for them missing 6/7 of their best players 3/4 carrying injuries, player moved out on loan (hussklepp) and the administrator saying today that they may not see out the season.

Also read the other day Lawerence saying the situation is affecting the players.
    Going to take that price now can't see it been 6/4 come sat

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement