Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 borei07

What does everyone think of inter DNB?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Gambling on Inter DNB @ 11/5 Could end up being a shocking call with their recent form; hence the 'gambling' :P

Stake: 15
    Potential Returns: 48

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

seanhynes wrote: »
    laughable odds of 10/11 on Marseille,think i might just go for the 10/3 on an away win for Inter.. Players of the quality of Sneijjder,Milito,Cambiasso shouldnt be that much of an underdog and Marseilles record is hardly great at home in Europe this year with defeats to Arsenal and Olympiakos whereas Milan have beaten French side Lille and CSKA away this term,backing them to put their current domestic form behind them here.

Inter also lost against Trabzonspor and CSKA Moscow...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Inter also lost against Trabzonspor and CSKA Moscow...

yip the CSKA was a dead rubber game, Trabzonspor was a freak opening group game result. I was highlighting their decent away form on the road in Europe

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭AH92

I'll be going for the 0-0 at half time for the Inter match! Odds at 13/8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

2 bets. forlan anytime at 3/1. inter h/t or f/t 9/4

• Registered Users Posts: 23,826 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

seanhynes wrote: »
    laughable odds of 10/11 on Marseille,think i might just go for the 10/3 on an away win for Inter.. Players of the quality of Sneijjder,Milito,Cambiasso shouldnt be that much of an underdog and Marseilles record is hardly great at home in Europe this year with defeats to Arsenal and Olympiakos whereas Milan have beaten French side Lille and CSKA away this term,backing them to put their current domestic form behind them here.

awful odds on marseille, no doubt about it
    milan can't be as bad tonight as they have been in the league
    just had to have a stab on inter dnb at 11/5

and a small bet on small bet on schneider wincast at 10s

on the other hand, inter and draw at 5/6 looks alright

I apologise for anyone that followed this. ****ing hell!

Italian football strikes again!

i never go near it. the brown envelope may as well have an italian patent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Gone for Inter DNB and Sneijder first goalscorer. Purely as an Inter supporter, but I do think we are a decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Going for A. Frei and Brandao anytime scorer double. They're both 21/10.

• Advertisement

just a look at inter 11: cesar, maicon, lucio, samuel, chivu, zanetti, cambiasso, stankovic, sjneider, zarate, forlan - still a world class 11 whatever way you look at it. lookin forward to this match. Hopefully some €€€'s at the end of it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Inter (-1) 11/1

Zarate FGS 10/1

Interest bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

manual_man wrote: »
    just a look at inter 11: cesar, maicon, lucio, samuel, chivu, zanetti, cambiasso, stankovic, sjneider, zarate, forlan - still a world class 11 whatever way you look at it. lookin forward to this match. Hopefully some €€€'s at the end of it
    Yeah should be a good game. Marseille are one of those sides who jeer and whistle constantly when opposition has the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

I think ye are under estimating the importance of milito

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone know what kind of team Valencia will field tomorrow night? Stoke are without Shawcross, Whelan, Wilson, Whitehead, Etherington, Walters & Crouch and only have a 15 man squad. Valencia -1 is 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Anyone want to give a first half review on the marseille inter game? hows it going... On the phone atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

shangri la wrote: »
    Anyone want to give a first half review on the marseille inter game? hows it going... On the phone atm.

Marseille started better, not a whole lot of chances. Forlan missed the chance of the half for Inter. They have come into it and look dangerous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Anything value spotted in 2mro nights games lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 budthewiser

I'll check this out a bit more but sunderland at 2/1 looks very good.away to west brom

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

magherakid wrote: »
    Motherwell v Hibernian
    Over 2.5 Goals Evs
    Max bet for me Motherwell last 3 home league games gone over 2.5, Hibs last 3 away league games gone over 2.5

Great bet, cheers! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Motherwell v Hibernian
    Over 2.5 Goals Evs
    Max bet for me Motherwell last 3 home league games gone over 2.5, Hibs last 3 away league games gone over 2.5

Get in there :D

how did Marseille win that?!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Well in Marseille :D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

On recent form Mairseille should really see off Inter. Unbeaten in last 8 matches, winning 5. Inter have lost 4 of their last 5.

BUT Mairseille's home form in the Champions League this season has not been convincing, two 1-0 losses against Arsenal and Olympiakos at home.

Inter's away form in Champions League is impressive though 2 wins and 1 draw.

I'd be cautious backing Mairseille to win with that European home form even though Inter's recent form is really awful.

Tough one to call, since Inter have conceded 12 goals in their last 4 might be worth a bet on Mairseille's goalscoring threats Remy @ 15/8 or A Ayew @ 12/5 depending who starts

I'll probably stay away from this game anywho
    Gambling on Inter DNB @ 11/5 Could end up being a shocking call with their recent form; hence the 'gambling' :P

Stake: 15
    Potential Returns: 48

Dammit why didn't I follow my original hunch with A Ayew :p

Inter had their chances, wasteful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Guys did a €5 8 team acca on Monday down to the last 2 teams United -1 and Metalist -1. Not sure on the exact odds worst ive come up with is €550 and the best is €610 any ideas on how to garantee a nice bit of profit from it? Pic will be posted as soon as the camera charges. Any ideas can ye PM me dont want to derail the thread cheers

Anything value spotted in 2mro nights games lads?

Metalist Kharkiv -1 @ 2.15 They won 5-0 in Salzburg last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,862 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

VÉLEZ SARSFIELD VS. GUADALAJARA

Velez Sarsfield (-1) @ 20/21 for me

Velez the much better team here and if you look at Chivas league form they are very poor

• Registered Users Posts: 53,862 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I do wonder why the -1 Athletic Bilbao @ 11/10 is that good ?

Athletic bilbao the way better team here

Headshot wrote: »
    I do wonder why the -1 Athletic Bilbao @ 11/10 is that good ?

Athletic bilbao the way better team here

I think you're underestimating Lokomotiv, they have a very underrated coach imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Headshot Bilbao rested a few of their star players at the weekend so -1 with a good chance of coming in imo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement