Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Charlton (-2) 8/5 and West Ham 15/8 double for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Settled on the Cavani wincast @ 3/1
    Hamsik wincast came in to 4/1 so lost a bit of value.

Over 50 card points as well. Good luck, will be an angry thread if Napoli don't win..

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Charlton (-2) 8/5 and West Ham 15/8 double for me.

8/5 -2? :O :O
    I got it at 4/1 on PP

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Anyone been watching Kettering recently? There playing forest green tonight who are 5/6!

Looking like a steal,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

8/5 -2? :O :O
    I got it at 4/1 on PP

Haha thats the one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

I backed the draw @ 9/4 but also did Napoli DNB @ 8/15 so will make money as long as Chelsea dont win. More if it's a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Charlton odds 4-1 at 1-0 down . .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Well lads, just returning from my second ban! Would you believe I found out who Bet365Man was? My wee brother who set up an account on this to wind me up... Hadn't a clue until after he got banned, some pr***!

Anyway, missed the first half of the Napoli game, says on livescore that Cavani got booked ? Does that mean he's out of the away game?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    3 Singles
    Napoli 7/5
    Gary Cahill champions league debut 11/4 to be shown a card
    Jose Bosingwa playing out of position 7/2 to be shown a card

2 out of 3 aint bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Mansfield at home to Darlington this evening, think Mansfield may be worth going big enough on. Darlo, like Kettering are in the sh1t financially and they haven't won in 8 games. Mansfield are no great shakes by any means but should easily see Darlo off. Mansfield -2 AH @ 2.3 for me as a single and in a double with Forrest Green, who are away to Kettering, -1 AH @ 2.4. Double pays 4.5/1.

I'll take that! Mansfield scoring in the 86th min but it all counts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

E Cavani (10/3) and J Constable (15/8) win-casts.
    Two singles and a wee double.
    Lovely. Had €10 on singles and €5 on the double. Bad streak comes to an end.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    The 4 CL matches i did this last night:

Wins for Real/Napoli/Marseille/Bayern

I know at least one will disappoint, have a feeling it will be Bayern.

Also did a Cavani wincast at Boyles.
    Cant remember the odds, was either @3.2 or @3.4

Well, it turned out Real is already the disappointing of that 4 fold.

But the wincast was nice as i actually had @3.6

cavanix.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    singles on
    napoli 13/10

cavani wincast 7/2 both done last nite
    am thinking cavani anytime might have been a better option but its too
    late now

great price on the wincast
    delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

bonescap wrote: »
    going for this accum with no real research, its just for interest.

Napoli @ 5/4
    Birmingham @ 1/1
    West Ham @ 9/5
    Milton Keynes Dons @ 4/9
    @ 17/1

Cant believe my luck with this one. Picked it in 5 mins. only the West Ham result to come in now. they are down to 10 men but at 4-1 up with just a few min to go. only €1 on but at 17/1 it should have been €1 wasted

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Norwich let me down at the weekend, focusing on Napoli v Chelsea

Napoli may only be 6th in the Serie A but their record against the top teams of the league is pretty strong. Beaten and drawn with Milan, beaten Inter, beaten Udinese, beaten Palermo, drawn with Lazio and Juve. The only team in the top 8 that they have lost to is Roma

Chelsea's recent form has been awful, 2 wins in last 8 with 4 draws. (Those 8 being vs Birmingham, Everton, United, Swansea, QPR, Norwich, Sunderland, Portsmouth)

Napoli @ 5/4 looks good to me for tonight/ Cavani Wincast @ 3/1

20 quid on both for tonight. Here's hoping Chelsea have another shocker of a game, if things go badly can see their lack of discipline coming out big time

If only all bets went so smoothly. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Fecking Charlton

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Sometimes you just **** up a bet without knowing it.
    Got pissed off at MK dons for not scoring 2 in the 2nd half vs 10 men, convinced as i was i had picked MK dons to score over 3,5 (when they had 2 already)

And then i checked my balance and found this little gem:

surprisexx.jpg

Apparently i had picked under 3,5 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Marseille look like good things tomorrow night. Inter are a shambles and Marseille do score goals at home. I kinda think it might be quite similar to the Napoli/Chelsea game tonight.

Also like the look of Over 2.5 goals in both the Crawley and York games.

On recent form Mairseille should really see off Inter. Unbeaten in last 8 matches, winning 5. Inter have lost 4 of their last 5.

BUT Mairseille's home form in the Champions League this season has not been convincing, two 1-0 losses against Arsenal and Olympiakos at home.

Inter's away form in Champions League is impressive though 2 wins and 1 draw.

I'd be cautious backing Mairseille to win with that European home form even though Inter's recent form is really awful.

Tough one to call, since Inter have conceded 12 goals in their last 4 might be worth a bet on Mairseille's goalscoring threats Remy @ 15/8 or A Ayew @ 12/5 depending who starts

I'll probably stay away from this game anywho

Saying that, I'll probably cave tomorrow and back Mairseille:rolleyes::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 bett4o

CELTIC - DUNFERMLINE

HEAD TO HEAD

CORRECT SCORE 2-1 IN 3 ON LAST 4 GAMES H2H - SEE

CELTIC WIN 5 TIMES IN LAST 5 GAMES - SEE

CELTIC WIN 4 TIMES IN LAST 5 GAMES IN HALF TIME - SEE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

On recent form Mairseille should really see off Inter. Unbeaten in last 8 matches, winning 5. Inter have lost 4 of their last 5.

BUT Mairseille's home form in the Champions League this season has not been convincing, two 1-0 losses against Arsenal and Olympiakos at home.

Inter's away form in Champions League is impressive though 2 wins and 1 draw.

I'd be cautious backing Mairseille to win with that European home form even though Inter's recent form is really awful.

Tough one to call, since Inter have conceded 12 goals in their last 4 might be worth a bet on Mairseille's goalscoring threats Remy @ 15/8 or A Ayew @ 12/5 depending who starts

I'll probably stay away from this game anywho

Remy is out for a month.

The loss against Olympiakos was an accident, and against Arsenal they conceded in the very last second of the game. They're usually pretty good at home, this season they beat Dortmund, PSG, Lille, last year they beat Chelsea and drew with Man Utd.

Deschamps is a great coach, I doubt Marseille will lose tonight. I'd be very confident in a Marseille win if Remy wasn't injured.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Siena at home against Catania could be a cracking bet tonight @ 11/10.
    Yes, only 4 points seperate them in the table. But Siena's home form vs Catania's away form is what catches the eye.

Last 5 matches at home, Siena are undefeated.
    3 wins were against Napoli (Coppa Italia), Roma and Lazio, and two draws were against Fiorentina and Napoli. Fairly impressive stuff.

Last 5 matches away from home, they have drawn 2 but have lost their last 3 matches. Catania have won only once on the road all season and that was against lowly Lecce.

Early KO this, 5.30PM. Decent stake on the home win for me.

10er on the double of Siena and St.etienne. Pays about €38

One for the stat lovers amongst us.
    Manchester City have scored two goals or more in 13 of their last 15

Can anyone tell me the price of Man City to score 2 or more on PP and 365? Can't access either at this moment in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

One for the stat lovers amongst us.

Can anyone tell me the price of Man City to score 2 or more on PP and 365? Can't access either at this moment in time.

4/7 on PP

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

8/13 on B365, not great really

Cheers lads. Shocking odds, bookies are clued up to be fair to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

2 or 3 goals in match at evens sounds better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Log time lurker, first time poster. Have had a fair bit of luck recently so thought I'd start posting my bets.

Going for a Siena/ Marseille double tonight, small stake on that.

Oh and also have a tiny bet on Porto qualifying for the next round.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement