Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Man City 1st half asian (-1) @ 4.00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Totally forgot City were playing today.

Interestingly the ref for the Basel/Bayern game has shown a red card in his last 3 outtings. He's Italian.

The ref in the Marseille/Inter game is Turkish and we all know they can be a bit hot tempered.

Gonna go for a double here on Over 4.5 cards. Both are 4/5 on bet365.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Remy is out for a month.

The loss against Olympiakos was an accident, and against Arsenal they conceded in the very last second of the game. They're usually pretty good at home, this season they beat Dortmund, PSG, Lille, last year they beat Chelsea and drew with Man Utd.

Deschamps is a great coach, I doubt Marseille will lose tonight. I'd be very confident in a Marseille win if Remy wasn't injured.

I see he has a hamstring problem thanks for the heads up ;)

Accident/last minute goal or not they still lost two home games. Going on recent domestic form they should win comfortably tonight. Going on European form, Inter should win.

Inter DNB 15/8 is tempting me, am I stupid or brave? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭WealthyB

First time poster here as well, long time lurker though :)

Had Marik Hamsik last night anytime at 3/1 raging I didn't go with Cavanni or Lavezzi and the win, hindsight is always 20/20 though...

Stuck €25 on Marseilles to win tonight at evens, for reasons that Lasagna Diarra mentioned that I was thinking myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

25 on Saint-Etienne and Sienna double.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 borei07

sienna is tricky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Anyone had a look at the Notts Co. v Stevenage game? Any thoughts.. Looking at BTTS and siding with Stevenage for the win.

BTTS stats. Notts have scored in 4/5 home games and conceded the same H/A its 2/5! Stevenage have scored in 5/5 away and conceded 3/5 and H/A the same. BP from oddschecker showing WH 10/11

On Stevenage win their unbeaten in 5 away matches 4-wins 1-draw Notts Co are unbeaten in 4 3-draws 1-loss. Could have the safety net of dnb @ 17/20 with BetVictor.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Motherwell v Hibernian
    Over 2.5 Goals Evs
    Max bet for me Motherwell last 3 home league games gone over 2.5, Hibs last 3 away league games gone over 2.5

• Registered Users Posts: 25 budthewiser

I backed city -1 at 7/5. Feel confident enough about it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Man City team v Porto: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, de Jong, Barry, Nasri, Yaya, Silva, Aguero

First half goals over 1.5 7/4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Going with city to win @ 1.70 on betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Yaya Toure 1-0 Scorecast 35/1

Man City to win to Nil. 8/5

Here's hoping. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

City - Porto
    Double of over 2,5 goals/4,5 cards @3

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Maloney_o9 wrote: »

Went with Yaya wincast myself - 16/5. €15 on.

Well, i hope you enjoyed that 1 minute your bet was running...

Sorry, couldnt resist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

city 1 up after 20 seconds;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,825 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

small stakes on the double of

siena and bayern

• Registered Users Posts: 53,853 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Bayern was a banker before their winter break but have been a shadow of their old selves now plus they are missing their best cm. A no bet for me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Have Aguero on the wincast. Actually missed the goal and turned it on when they were showing the ball rolling into the net, a nervous 3 seconds to see who had scored :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

BTTS in the York and Gateshead match, 2 and 1 clean sheet in the last 10 games respectively, scoring 19 and 14.

Crawley to beat Morecombe. Crawley pushing on for promotion, Morcombe have only 2 wins in their last 15 games. The reverse fixture was 6-0, it wont be the same again!

Celtic -2.5 AH. On a hell of a roll, at home to the bottom of the league side who have 7 points from 25 games.

Treble works out at 3.9/1

• Advertisement

I was in the bookies after work and so many people were getting on Celtic -2 @ Evs and Motherwell -1 @ 2/1.

I haven't touched either.

inforfun wrote: »
    City - Porto
    Double of over 2,5 goals/4,5 cards @3

Nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Maloney_o9 wrote: »

Giddy up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

laughable odds of 10/11 on Marseille,think i might just go for the 10/3 on an away win for Inter.. Players of the quality of Sneijjder,Milito,Cambiasso shouldnt be that much of an underdog and Marseilles record is hardly great at home in Europe this year with defeats to Arsenal and Olympiakos whereas Milan have beaten French side Lille and CSKA away this term,backing them to put their current domestic form behind them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 borei07

What's btts

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I apologise for anyone that followed this. ****ing hell!
    Siena at home against Catania could be a cracking bet tonight @ 11/10.
    Yes, only 4 points seperate them in the table. But Siena's home form vs Catania's away form is what catches the eye.

Last 5 matches at home, Siena are undefeated.
    3 wins were against Napoli (Coppa Italia), Roma and Lazio, and two draws were against Fiorentina and Napoli. Fairly impressive stuff.

Last 5 matches away from home, they have drawn 2 but have lost their last 3 matches. Catania have won only once on the road all season and that was against lowly Lecce.

Early KO this, 5.30PM. Decent stake on the home win for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

borei07 wrote: »
    What's btts

both teams to score

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

borei07 wrote: »
    What's btts

Both teams to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

seanhynes wrote: »
    laughable odds of 10/11 on Marseille,think i might just go for the 10/3 on an away win for Inter.. Players of the quality of Sneijjder,Milito,Cambiasso shouldnt be that much of an underdog and Marseilles record is hardly great at home in Europe this year with defeats to Arsenal and Olympiakos whereas Milan have beaten French side Lille and CSKA away this term,backing them to put their current domestic form behind them here.

Inter DNB @ 11/5 now on PP

• Advertisement

I apologise for anyone that followed this. ****ing hell!

Italian football strikes again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement