Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Robert K We are not taking bets on the Darlington due to events with the club in the las few days.
    me i see
    me And Kettering?
    Robert K Wrexham as far as I know played in a cup match against Luton I think I will double check for you.
    me so? they play Kettering today at 3pm
    Robert K No they did play a cup game against luton last night so that game against kettering will be rescheduled.
    Robert K How else can I help you?
    me Not sure where you've been giving your information, but the Kettering team are on a coach to the grounds now, this wont be rescheduled, and their wasn't any cup game involving the senior side last night last night.
    me the played brighton and hove on the 18th
    me I find this conversation very strange
    Robert K One moment please.
    Robert K I can now see that fixture. I will forward this over to our traders to look into. And hopefully it will show shortly.
    me So the information you game about some cup game last night? this is rubbish?
    Robert K Unfortunately I was advised ont his so lesson learnt not to believe everything your told.
    me ok
    Robert K Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    me would you know if there will be live betting for either match?
    Robert K It is not showing as a live fixture on our in play diary no.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,849 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

It's poor showing from them, you'd expect that rubbish from pp but I thought bet365 would be different

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

€20 Treble placed this morning on the following.

Celtic HF/FT @ 11/10
    Stoke @ 10/11
    Liverpool @ 8/13

Returns €129.52

I think it has a pretty good chance of coming in, so here's hoping anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭royalflush2003

torres9kop wrote: »
    Todays nap is: liverpool bansley freiburg treble. Enjoy ur winnings

Thanks Torres9kop , u seem to be the only one putting a bit of effort into your selections, i will mfollow you on this one too.................;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I'll follow you this week, as you got Wimbledon right last week :p

€5 on the treble

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Derby are a cracking price to beat Burley, 7/2 .

This away form isnt great this season but they have won their last 5 games.

Also Barnsley to win to nil today against Millwall who have not scored in their last 6 away from home. 11/4

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Burnley won at Boro last week and recently won away to West Ham.

Jordan Rhodes wincast tomorrow @ 7/5

Just found out this games is being shown on sky, this makes these odds even better, plenty of transfer talk about Rhodes in this window, he'll be doing his best to get on that scoresheet, and the last game they played that was shown on Sky, he netted 4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

After extensive stat analysis here goes
    Chelsea -1 draw 13/5
    Liverpool/Liverpool 13/10
    Blackburn Everton
    Both teams to score
    10r pays 158

Voltwad wrote: »
    Burnley won at Boro last week and recently won away to West Ham.

I know Burley are decent but 7/2 for a team in form is not to be sniffed at.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Derby are a cracking price to beat Burley, 7/2 .

This away form isnt great this season but they have won their last 5 games.

Also Barnsley to win to nil today against Millwall who have not scored in their last 6 away from home. 11/4

I wouldn't be confident on that Millwall signed H Kane (striker) on loan from Tottenham scored twice in mid-week and from reading it sounded like he struck up a good understanding with Henderson who scored 3

user2011 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be confident on that Millwall signed H Kane (striker) on loan from Tottenham scored twice in mid-week and from reading it sounded like he struck up a good understanding with Henderson who scored 3

Well that was against a ****e league two team, hopefully Barnsley defend better.

Millwall score very few goals apart from that FA cup match.

Anyway we will have to wait and see what happens, best of luck to everyone :)

Do PP not have asian markets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Do PP not have asian markets?

I think only on special occasions they throw them up. :o

No wonder so many people are always asking what they were!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

Voltwad wrote: »
    A few observations tomorrow.

Evens on Bury at home to Yeovil, to me seems excellent. Yeovil are struggling and Bury are pushing the top 6.

Stoke at 10/11 at home to West Brom is a no brainer for that price. WBA are languishing down in the lower echelons of the table and have lost Odenwingie to the ACN. This is
    added on to a poor result at home to Norwich last weekend.

Barnsley 11/10 to beat Milwall. Simple really, Milwall haven't won away from home all season.

Birmingham 4/6 to beat Watford. Birmingham unbeaten at St. Andrews still and are on a good run of late. I expect them to push on

Cardiff 4/5 to beat Portsmouth. Just the one away win for Pompey. Big game for Cardiff who have dropped points recently and will want to keep the pressure up on the top two.

€10 returns 240

I'd be wary of Yeovil, they've a new manager in returning Gary Johnson(their most successful boss), signed a few players(former Charlton Athletic defender Kelly Youga and reserve Chelsea keeper Sam Walker) and beat Tranmere last weekend 2 - 1, whereas Bury were well beaten at home by Sheff. Utd. 0 - 3

Cardiff have their Carling Cup semi 2nd leg against Crystal palace next week so they might have one eye on that. May still win but would like to see a lineup before backing them

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Thanks Torres9kop , u seem to be the only one putting a bit of effort into your selections, i will mfollow you on this one too.................;)
    Ur welcome royler. I know u had 5k on the wombles last saturday. Well done. I'll keep the winning naps coming :)))

Fair play to Norwich, hopefully did me a favour in the LMS

Newcastle (vs Fulham): Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Santon; Ben Arfa, Guthrie, Cabaye, Gutierrez; Best, Shola Ameobi

Fulham (vs Newcastle): Stockdale, Kelly, Hangeland, Senderos, Riise; Duff, Sidwell, Murphy, Ruiz; Dempsey, Zamora.

Wolves (vs Villa): Hennessey, Foley, Berra, Johnson, Ward, Kightly, Henry, Frimpong, Edwards, Jarvis, Fletcher

Villa (vs Wolves): Given, Hutton, Dunne, Collins, Clark, Albrighton, Agbonlahor, Gardner, Petrov, Keane, Bent

WBA (vs Stoke): Foster; Tamas, McAuley, Olsson, Shorey; Morrison, Mulumbu, Dorrans, Thomas; Cox; Fortune.

Stoke (vs WBA): Sorensen, Woodgate, Shawcross (c), Huth, Wilson; Shotton, Whelan, Delap, Etherington; Walters, Crouch

Swansea (vs Sunderland): Vorm, Rangel, Caulker, Taylor, Williams (C), Dyer, Sinclair, Britton, Allen, Sigurdsson, Graham.

Sunderland (vs Swansea): Mignolet, Bardsley, Richardson, Brown, O'Shea, Larsson, McClean, Cattermole (C), Vaughan, Sessegnon, Bendtner.

Everton (vs Blackburn): Howard, Neville, Duffy, Heitinga, Baines, Gibson, Fellaini, Cahill, Anichebe, Donovan, Saha

Blackburn (vs Everton): Robinson, Olsson, Givet, Dunn, Pedersen, Petrovic, NZonzi, Dann, Hoilett, Goodwillie, Lowe.

QPR (vs Wigan): Kenny, Hill, Hall, Campbell, Mackie, Buzsaky, Barton, Young, Helguson, Wright-Philips, Ferdinand.

Wigan (vs QPR): Al Habsi, Gohouri, McCarthy, Caldwell, Watson, Moses, Gomez, McArthur, Boyce, Rodallega, Figueroa

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Double
    Peterborough 11/10
    Man Utd 8/5

Double
    Wigan 3/1
    Sunderland v Swansea Over 2.5 Goals 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

did two fairly big accs:

Senegal (8/13)
    Cowdenbeath (10/11)
    Oxford (8/13)
    Sheff Wed (4/7)
    Barnsley (11/10)
    Colchester (5/6)
    €20 on it

Cheltenham (4/6)
    Cardiff (4/5)
    Lille (1/4)
    Dijon (3/4)
    Huddersfield (8/11)
    €50 on it

bets chosen basically from advice/tips on here and random teams who are playing lower league opposition....here's hoping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Norwich win or draw @ 2.30
    AVB's luck has to end someday. Norwich have only lost 3 games at home this season.

Get in! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭killabban182

Man City to win Aguero first scorer, €10 double

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Under 2.5 in the Cardiff, Hull and Blackpool games @ 4.47

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Stoke @ 11/10 pre ko with Boylesports, my only bet of the day today

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Ur welcome royler. I know u had 5k on the wombles last saturday. Well done. I'll keep the winning naps coming :)))
    I mean millwall. Not barnsley

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    In all Of Blackburns away games in the league this season both teams have scored. Both teams to score is 5/6, I'll be having that aswell

BOOM!!!!!!!!! gonna start doing this every week. A little research pays off for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Bookies must rub their hands when they see me. Followed the Liverpool Barnsley Freiburg treble. Load of piss

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Few bets for tomorrow...

Barnsley, West Ham, Huddersfield, Swindon and Grimsby. 10 returns 125

Over 1.5 goals; Leeds/Ipswich, Scunthorpe/Stevanage, Morecambe/Torquay, Alfreton/Kidderminster. 20 returns 50

Anytime scorer; Elding (Grimbsy), Connell (Swindon), Jervis (Preston), McCormack (Leeds). 5 returns 130

Good luck all

Just wondering why you went Elding over the in form Hearn for Grimsby?
    Cos elding scored hat trick earlier during week and hearn generally plays in AM.. Not surprised hearn scored two.. Shocking selections..

Edit: Out of the blue, Kiddiminster score two so thankfully the overs accum came in. Lucky profit all the same..

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ha ha hello

anybody else having rotten luck these last few weeks? down hundreds from fu**ing chasing! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Haven't had a footie bet in ages rotten luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement