Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does your car say about you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Domo230 wrote: »
    What does my transportation say about me?

http://www.irishbuses.com/DublinBusDublinAirport.JPG

Spits or pisses on seats when no one is watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 claireio

Mine says I'm a filthy dirty yoke who hasn't washed it since I bought it over 3 yrs ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 5ftGiant

mine says im an extremely happy person if i arrive at my destination safely one more time
    a big 4x4 says 'fcuk you, out of my way'

a mini, figaro or smart car says 'haha im a bítch and dont know anything about anything'

Hope you are referring to BMW Minis and not real Minis !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Ford Focus, so mine says"Congratulations smartass, you've turned into your da"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭dumbbell

bus ****

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

claireio wrote: »
    Mine says I'm a filthy dirty yoke who hasn't washed it since I bought it over 3 yrs ago.

Presumably with your 4 posts in 12 months you were just too busy posting on boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

Fixed.

So im a deluded arsehole then....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Professor Knowall

My car 'says' that I am wealthy and successful. In reality, by the time I make the payments each month, I have barely any disposeable income left...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

My car says that I'm a boyracer to most people

93 Toyota MR2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

lester76 wrote: »
    mine says im broke a 97 commercial pajero:mad:
    Lol I have an 89 commercial Paj. Love it though. And a Merc Vito 110 CDI.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Mine says "Just let me die damn you!"

91 Peugeot, getting close to 300,000km

ottostreet wrote: »
    93 Toyota MR2

Not a typical boy racer car, that was the only car I ever wanted when I was a teenager, had a pencil case with it on it and everything!

Is it a GT T-Bar?

*jealous*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

don't know what i says, but it's a thirsty 3 Litre bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

claireio wrote: »

Washed "it" ? oh ...the car , right :)

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

It says "he's f**k all money" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Not a typical boy racer car, that was the only car I ever wanted when I was a teenager, had a pencil case with it on it and everything!

Is it a GT T-Bar?

*jealous*

GT hardtop. Didn't want a T-bar for the budget I had, cos I didn't want to worry about leaks!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭shaunandelly

If you have a Pajero then in Spanish I should worry what it says about you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

My new car looks alright, its comfortable, it goes fast enough, but the main thing, it is a Diesel ( great MPG ratio and reliability) 104 tax, cheaper insurance, so my car says I am a hungry bastard.

I am not a car person, to me they are strictly functional A to B machines, I don't love them the way some people do. I probably will never clean it, till I have to and I will drive it into the ground.

But I love my bicycle, I am always tinkering and cleaning that. But my job is 20 miles from where I live, I do cycle it, but Ireland being Ireland you can't always do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Toyota Auris, the boring pensioner car. Guilty.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Seans_Username

I heard about this protestant who drives a normal enough car except everytime he revs really loudly the car says "huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun huuuuuuun huuuuuuuuuuuuuun" :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Felt spec '02 Audi A4...........

Says that I'm a 23year old young fella from Donegal, who never stays within the speed limit:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Mine says
    "Spatial awareness = nil"

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

not much, not a lot of chat out of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

It screams of my deep-seated psychological need - perhaps rooted in childhood - to have a vehicle to transport my kids and do the shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

My car is a convertible. I guess it says I'm a bit of an idiot as we don't have the weather for it here. Once its gets over 10degrees though I put the top down so I feel like I can get the value out of spending extra on such a ****ty car.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

i love seeing boy racers pull up beside me in a civic looking for a dice off my Fiat,and then waving goodbye as i open up my alfa engine,their tears bring me joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

my peugeot 106 gti says i'm a boy racer..
    but that's wrong... i'm a woman racer :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

pmcmahon wrote: »
    i love seeing boy racers pull up beside me in a civic looking for a dice off my Fiat,and then waving goodbye as i open up my alfa engine,their tears bring me joy.

Do you live in a Beach Boys song?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

A candy white MK5 3 door GTI could say a lot of things about me. :p I certainly hear a lot of things regarding it/me anyway. Always good to take the positives with the negatives though! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭diamondtooth

My car likes to tell the world that I know f*ck all about cars.
    Its a Ford Fiesta.

Advertisement