Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does your car say about you?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

4x4 in the city, especially the ones which.....arent a 4x4 = some milf with a baby seat in the back

bus = ****

white van = guy with breakfast roll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I was never one for cars, couldn't tell one from the other apart from colour. Then it came time to buy my first car and I found one I LOVED and probably played this ad a bit too much when I was researching the car before I bought it...

http://youtu.be/dWNpmlFIG6Q

(mine's blue with a spoiler though)

A year on and I'm still in love with the thing :D Absolutely no idea what it says about me, but when I see it I still go 'weeeeeeee!' and I LOVE driving it :D

Feels like I've been initiated into an exclusive club of HR-V drivers, constantly getting lights flashing and horns beeping at me from other HR-V drivers!

My car is awesome. Therefore, I am awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭JimmyMoose

Look at me with my first time post in After Hours, Howdy!

I drive a lovely little Clio, she's a beaut, queen of the highway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Well I have an old school Micra.

I would have thought it says - young driver with first car that is halfway decent compared to alot of the bangers out there.

But the good people of AH have set me straight time and time again, and it appears that I am a myriad of different things, all of which point to me being the worst kind of driver there could ever be.

People can be so cruel :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

I drive a blue 1.8 Opel Astra Bertone

It says, I didn't follow the herd of sheep and buy a 3 series coupe but something thats a bit more of an underdog, while being more luxurious than most 3 series and probably quicker.

But most people will go jaysus look at that long Astra...

Can't really think of anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

I drive a hilux.

Does that make me like Rambo as its multi purpose and lethal in the rain?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Me and my car are very similar. Its battered, slow in the mornings, smokes, always running on fumes, desperately needs new tyres, hasnt been washed in a while but loves the snow and makes a nice noise.

Put all that into the equivelant for a human and its me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I use a hovercraft.

Which are faster?

Blue cars or red ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I've no idea what my car says about me. Once it goes it stays in my good books..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I love my little SEAT Inca, get's me from a to b and sometimes to c too. And plenty of room in the back :D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

Mine's a Merc C180 Advantgarde. So im an arsehole and a snob. Im tired of my car talking sh*t about me behind my back! No service for that bastard this year:mad:

EGAR wrote: »
    I love my little SEAT Inca, get's me from a to b and sometimes to c too. And plenty of room in the back :D.

I always wonder about people that drive them, those and the cheeky cento's. You wouldn't want to be in a smack in either tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Abi wrote: »
    I always wonder about people that drive them, those and the cheeky cento's. You wouldn't want to be in a smack in either tbh.

Cheap to buy, cheap to run, cheap to insure and easy to get parts for. And since I run an animal rescue very handy for transporting dogs, hay for the horses etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Skoda Fabia.

Boring but at least I have a small arse.

EGAR wrote: »
    Cheap to buy, cheap to run, cheap to insure and easy to get parts for. And since I run an animal rescue very handy for transporting dogs, hay for the horses etc.

I'd say theres some bang off it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

mine says im broke a 97 commercial pajero:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

lester76 wrote: »
    mine says im broke a 97 commercial pajero:mad:

a 97 pajero is still better than a 2011 micra , atleast the pajero is a bit of a work horse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Mine says I like style, comfort, noise and an endless to-do list. Alfa Romeo 156.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Mine's a Merc C180 Advantgarde. So im an arsehole and a snob not able to afford a decent car but think I'm a young Bill Gates. Im tired of my car talking sh*t about me behind my back! No service for that bastard this year:mad:
    Fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

My car says:

" Jaysus! I wish this bitch would ever clean the **** out of my boot, there are Christmas presents from last year in it, she takes them out the odd time if she needs me to carry something big and then wait for it, she throws them back in the boot again."

"Don't get me started on the back seat, she buys plants all the time and then drives too fast, so there is soil all over me, if she chucked a few grass seeds in the back, I'm sure they'd grow." :(

" Oh! and Yo! bitch, will ya ever get my driver side window fixed, ya thought you were real clever opening an electric window in the snow, didn't you? Stupid stupid ejit, you had to just keep at it until you broke it!"

" Lastly, please give me some oil at the least, I'd ask for a service but I know that ain't gonna happen!" :rolleyes:

"But I do love you... and I will try my upmost to keep going because I know you are broke." :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Garzorico

mine says i'm both cash & time poor and going to be broker-er after the budget.....2.4L petrol 8 seater Toyota Estima! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭loopyloulilly

Loathes the cold and wet weather.

Water hits the fan belt she starts squealing rev count falls to zero and the battery comes on. Car is stalled :/

She has her good and bad days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭mojesius

The car I drive laughs at me and says: "Look at you, you're a woman in her late twenties who drives her mother's car".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

I have 2 cars, i guess that makes me a schizo

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Currently I drive Mazda mx5, so I presume I am ultimate hairdresser fruitcake out here.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

OAOB wrote: »
    I have 2 cars, i guess that makes me a schizo

No, just a show off.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

My car was a present, I didn't pick it myself so it doesn't really say much about me. Other than I'm a lucky bitch who had someone buy her a new car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Mine says I'm metallic mint green, born in 2003 and small and zippy.

<3 mah car

Mine says I'm a 63 year old man. But it's broked so I drive my husband's- which says I'm a 67 year old man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Domo230 wrote: »
    What does my transportation say about me?

http://www.irishbuses.com/DublinBusDublinAirport.JPG

Buswanker of course.

Advertisement