Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partners having sex toys

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I cant see the big deal what she shoves up her fanny when shes ****.

Once its not unhealthy of course then its all good

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Svetti Arss

OP there’s a toy show on TV tonight that might enlighten you. Think its on RTE1.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Svetti Arss

orourkeda wrote: »
    Sh needs to satisfy herself somehow. I wont be doing it for her

There's an easy way to do that. Just clamp on and hum for 5 minutes and you’ll be getting sunday roasts for the remainder of the week. ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

There's an easy way to do that. Just clamp on and hum for 5 minutes and you’ll be getting sunday roasts for the remainder of the week. ;-)

There ye go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

using the word clamp makes it sound painful

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Solnskaya

I was making a machine for work, and it happened to end up looking like the worlds most awesome sex toy(wasn't intended). I decided to test the theory, and yes, apparently it is the worlds most awesome sex toy. I now have a dilemma- do I jack in work and start selling "the worlds most awesome sex toy", or do I forget about it? Problem is, it would cost about €500. Maybe €500 is too much for a robo-ride, maybe not. Anyway, I've no issues with women using toys, whatever does it for you, all's good. Why the feck would you have a problem with your partner enjoying herself, as long as you are the only fella she is enjoying herself with? Maybe I am odd in that, but whatever floats her boat, it's all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Solnskaya wrote: »
    I was making a machine for work, and it happened to end up looking like the worlds most awesome sex toy(wasn't intended). I decided to test the theory, and yes, apparently it is the worlds most awesome sex toy. I now have a dilemma- do I jack in work and start selling "the worlds most awesome sex toy", or do I forget about it? Problem is, it would cost about €500. Maybe €500 is too much for a robo-ride, maybe not. Anyway, I've no issues with women using toys, whatever does it for you, all's good. Why the feck would you have a problem with your partner enjoying herself, as long as you are the only fella she is enjoying herself with? Maybe I am odd in that, but whatever floats her boat, it's all good.

Lol!!
    Are you saying that you made a machine for work, and then fcuked it?!!

Lol!!
    Are you saying that you made a machine for work, and then fcuked it?!!
    Nah!:D I made a machine for work, and when it was done, it just looked like a f#cking machine! I used to jokingly call it the orgasmatron, and everyone that looked at it said it looked like some kind of sex-toy(it was meant to do somthing else altogether!) Apparently, ahem, it is the ultimate ride, acording to consumer research:D I was not the consumer:D I'd love to sell it, but I'd be morto!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Randomer.

At no point have I ever felt in danger of being replaced by any of the toys.

Yeah but you somehow managed to get two women to be your girlfriends at the same time. :P Surely you can at least picture it being a possibility that , for normal men.. the idea that their girlfriend loves to use a fake penis that is bigger than his , to be a little worrying for the guy.

TBH I dunno if it would worry me or not personally, but I can certainly see it being extremely obviouse that its highly likely this would make a lot of guys uncomfortable.

Nah!biggrin.gif I made a machine for work, and when it was done, it just looked like a f#cking machine! I used to jokingly call it the orgasmatron, and everyone that looked at it said it looked like some kind of sex-toy(it was meant to do somthing else altogether!) Apparently, ahem, it is the ultimate ride, acording to consumer researchbiggrin.gif I was not the consumerbiggrin.gif I'd love to sell it, but I'd be morto!

:pac:

*edit*

embedding disabled annoyingly

Hate when they do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

I think its effective and productive and especially when i have a good book i want to read.

Although its a bit unsettling when i hear noises from her that i dont usually hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

billybudd wrote: »
    I think its effective and productive and especially when i have a good book i want to read.

Although its a bit unsettling when i hear noises from her that i dont usually hear.

Indeed

Randomer. wrote: »
    Yeah but you somehow managed to get two women to be your girlfriends at the same time. :P Surely you can at least picture it being a possibility that , for normal men.. the idea that their girlfriend loves to use a fake penis that is bigger than his , to be a little worrying for the guy.

My ego prefers to think of it as they somehow managed to get me :)

Yes of course I can picture it. The issue I had trouble with is that size is the only thing that bothers some of them. If the toy is more X than him then it is ok for all values of X except "bigger". I think us guys have been a little too well trained to be size obsessed.

The girls and I use toys all the time - and they use them alone and on each other - and at no point have I felt threatened or jealous. I have my uses too and no toy can do some of the things I can just like I can never do some of the things some toys can. At least not without some upgrades that would make even the Million Dollar Man jealous.

Super orgasms.... we have the technologyyyyyyy.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Nah!:D I made a machine for work, and when it was done, it just looked like a f#cking machine! I used to jokingly call it the orgasmatron, and everyone that looked at it said it looked like some kind of sex-toy(it was meant to do somthing else altogether!) Apparently, ahem, it is the ultimate ride, acording to consumer research:D I was not the consumer:D I'd love to sell it, but I'd be morto!

So basically you made a sybian...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

You cant come on here telling us you built the worlds greatest sex machine and not show us some kind of diagram. Ive got a shed full of tools, wouldn't mind a crack at it my self.

Oh ya, does it have a flux capacitor? I could be short one of those.

It has become my "Plan B", for when all the non-blushy work dries up!

smash wrote: »
    So basically you made a sybian...
    Nah, Sybians are for pussies....no, wait, what I mean is.. ahhh, feck it, mines way better(and way more portable!):D

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭stevethesatguy

Advertisement