Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testicle Cleaveage Question

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Ummm its not my balls i do it with :cool: i nearly levitated one time

:cool:

whose then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

whose then?

i don't have to explain my self to you.... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

whose then?
    Whoever he's shagging I guess...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Must say, I'm fairly happy with how this thread turned out.

Now I just have to modify a bra when I get home and I'll wear it in next week to work. If anything becomes of it I'll just scream sexism towards male cleaveage hanging out.

downside is low cut tops could be banned then, I'll have to thoroughly think this one through.

Off to my blackboard to do some calculations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

smash wrote: »
    Whoever he's shagging I guess...

who the hell shags ? :confused:

Id rather use the term " For Unlawful Carnell Knowledge " :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

smash wrote: »
    Well that was weird... giggling to myself as I was checking out the different tea towels. Que the MD walking into the kitchen and me starting to awkwardly polish the faucet.

is this c0de? if so that would have made it worse no :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

kfallon wrote: »
    Who wears jocks under shorts when exercising???

do you know the type of gaa shorts im on about? the o neills ones, you dont wear something under them everyones gonna know about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

This is a classic thread, i applaud you OP.

Personally i think males should be allowed to wear low cut tops aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ashes79

I used to think it was fine to wear low cut tops but my new boss has made me rethink that big time, he wears extremely tight jeans & tends to slouch back in his chair with one foot on his knee - hence eyes stuck as if by magnets on his balls area - makes me feel so uncomfortable & the other female staff have mentioned it too. I'm starting to think that's how guys feel now when a girl has her girls out.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

John Doe1 wrote: »

They do and its not pretty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

God help em when those lads hit puberty

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

ashes79 wrote: »
    makes me feel so uncomfortable & the other female staff have mentioned it too. I'm starting to think that's how guys feel now when a girl has her girls out.....
    Yes, some women have a weird presumption that if a guy is staring at them he MUST be perving. While they could be staring at you like an oddity, like they would stare at a dead dog mangled on the side of the road. They cannot draw their eyes away.

It is like a male flasher complaining that some woman looked at his cock, if you are walking around with your prick or tits hanging out you are in effect inviting people to look -otherwise you would keep covered, its a no-brainer. There is really only one function of a low cut top, it is primarily designed to expose the breasts. I could not imagine myself buying a pair of assless chaps because I like the material or colour of them -again the primary function of them is exhibitionism. A lad walking around in assless chaps can expect people to be looking, and like with cleavage it is not always perving. The real pervert presuming everybody else is a pervert, -its messed up.
    Kiera wrote: »
    Lots of women showing cleavage is just as nasty looking, and not just old hags, check out Britney here
    http://www.addictedtocelebrities.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/britney-spears-cleavage.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Kiera wrote: »
    John Doe1 wrote: »

They do and its not pretty.
    Totally like something the Galvinator would wear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

is it OK for Ladyboys to have both the ball-bra AND the low cut top? Seems to me it would save a lot of embarrasing mistakes happening. Not that I ever made that mistake you understand...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

I, for one, would love to see more testicles on display.
    Really? Coz they're not all that good looking...

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭kawasaki1100

Hmmm, you may have got a different response if you were Brad Pitt looking down her top.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Hmmm, you may have got a different response if you were Brad Pitt looking down her top.:D

...stood on a box presumably...

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭kawasaki1100

corktina wrote: »
    Well ok, Maybe Jonny Depp or some of those celeb lads.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

This thread is just nuts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

You should explain to her that men like looking at breasts and a top which exposes breasts is more likely to be looked at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Johro wrote: »
    Really? Coz they're not all that good looking...
    I happen to think they're the most wonderous mounds a human body can have.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

corktina wrote: »
    :confused: are you inferring brad pitt is shorter than average?

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2004-05-03-pitt_x.htm
    Clooney has only one bone to pick, namely Pitt's height: "He's tall. He's like 6-1. It's irritating." At 5-foot-11, Clooney says, he looks like "the little guy."

and 5'11'' is above average. Its weird the way many celebs have comments about height, did you know bono/tom cruise is only 3ft high.

lol

I happen to think they're the most wonderous mounds a human body can have.

I'd agree

Now, back to page 1 with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭YBTurbo

This thread needs more pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Had to post this; apologies if it's already been linked

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Yeah Buddy

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Well, I was down with another employee not 10 minutes ago whom happened to be a right ol looker with a low cut top. She was sitting, I was standing.

Long story short, she looked away, I looked down her top. She stung me and look annoyed for whatever reason ??

I mean you put them on display like that and that's what happens. You may as well have a sign around your neck that says : "Please look down my blouse"

Anyway this got me thinking. If I was to display 1 testicle through my zipper and put it in a sling similiar to a bra and walked around the office do you think women would find it hard not to look at it / stare at it.

Not for any attraction reasons but just because it's hanging out the ways the breasts do in low cut tops. It's just not fair at all :(

I reckon if I was to sling the testicles and put them on display in front of the zipper I could definately sting a few wimminz looking at my boll!x.

I hope you see my point here :

Rant Over /

If South Park has taught us anything it's that women love huge balls. I say go for it

http://www.ballbra.com/

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement