Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testicle Cleaveage Question

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

kfallon wrote: »
    We'll need pics.....not sure I want to see them tho :(

it'd be better than seeing a mime of them

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Piglet85

Am I the only one who finds it weird that the OP mentioned taking one ball out and putting it in a sling, not both? :confused: Funnily enough, that struck me as the most bizarre thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

stovelid wrote: »
    In fairness OP, tits are generally not as wrinkled as WH Auden's face and covered in coarse hair.

This is true. Nobody would want to see a hairy and wrinkly pair of tits.

Your comparison is moot! Moot i tells you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

so.. showing a bit of your breast is the same as leaving your balls on show.. got cha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

We'll need pics.....not sure I want to see them tho :(
    Abi wrote: »
    Shup you! :D

Do it smash! :pac:

But I don't have a ball bra with me...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Piglet85 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who finds it weird that the OP mentioned taking one ball out and putting it in a sling, not both? :confused: Funnily enough, that struck me as the most bizarre thing!

hmm, now that you mention it I wonder why I posted only 1 ball out.
    Perhaps coz it's funnier than having both out or perhaps because when I was staring down yer wans blouse I concentrated on 1 tit but also the crack of them.

eg - ( . Y . ) - the Y hence when I made the orignal post I said 1 ball.
    Odd though - yes. Funnier than both balls - would have to say yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

smash wrote: »
    Fashion one from one of the cloths under dah sink in the canteen. You have to do it now, it's the rules =p

Fashion one from one of the cloths under dah sink in the canteen. You have to do it now, it's the rules =p
    I've seen what the cleaning lady does with them. Don't know if I want my balls bleached but I'll have a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I'll require pictures please :cool:

Well that was weird... giggling to myself as I was checking out the different tea towels. Que the MD walking into the kitchen and me starting to awkwardly polish the faucet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

polish the faucet.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

People would only laugh at you with a ball bra, they'd have much more respect for you if you just let your hairy, wrinkly bollix hang out......'au natural' as we say in the 'Ball Baring Game'

I was just thinking, if the ball bras catch on and become a success will they bring out a ball bra that lifts the real saggy ball sacks to make them appear more appealing......'Wonder Unders' has a nice ring to it :p

I was just thinking, if the ball bras catch on and become a success will they bring out a ball bra that lifts the real saggy ball sacks to make them appear more appealing......'Wonder Unders' has a nice ring to it :p
    That was on the dragon's den. Underwear that gives you a lift so you have extra bulge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Falz, did you just indirectly admit to having a saggy bollix? :D

Me bollix (excuse the pun), my nutsack is as tight as Jewish Scotsman :pac:

That was on the dragon's den. Underwear that gives you a lift so you have extra bulge!

Did they patent it? Quick smash.....to the Batcave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

OP,youve gimped up royally here.An idea like this deserves a spot on Dragons Den.

Although, Id say when men pitch their idea in front of the Dragons theres a fair amount of shrinkage as the beans try to climb back inside due to intimidation/fear of being caught out.So it may be hard to demonstrate the effectiveness of the ballbra when the lads are shrivelled and scared:(

Id watch it regardless

Does that make me weird?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

And this discussion is pre alcohol .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

mattjack wrote: »
    And this discussion is pre alcohol .

Says who?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

i had a bollock hanging out unintentionally in the gym recently, didnt feel that liberating....more so mortifying.

df1985 wrote: »
    i had a bollock hanging out unintentionally in the gym recently, didnt feel that liberating....more so mortifying.
    Sounds like you need a lift surgery, or stop wearing hot pants!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Sounds like you need a lift surgery, or stop wearing hot pants!

loose jocks with short gaa shorts dont mix.....especially when stretching on a mat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Well, I was down with another employee not 10 minutes ago whom happened to be a right ol looker with a low cut top. She was sitting, I was standing.

Long story short, she looked away, I looked down her top. She stung me and look annoyed for whatever reason ??

I mean you put them on display like that and that's what happens. You may as well have a sign around your neck that says : "Please look down my blouse"

Anyway this got me thinking. If I was to display 1 testicle through my zipper and put it in a sling similiar to a bra and walked around the office do you think women would find it hard not to look at it / stare at it.

Not for any attraction reasons but just because it's hanging out the ways the breasts do in low cut tops. It's just not fair at all :(

I reckon if I was to sling the testicles and put them on display in front of the zipper I could definately sting a few wimminz looking at my boll!x.

I hope you see my point here :

Rant Over /
    Because you're not her manager.
    Observe how women who wear sexually suggestive clothing to work act around senior males. One thing they might do is to squeeze their tits together and bend down - in expression of merriment at some great witticism by the male manager of course.
    Most women who act like this are middle managers.
    Incidentally - even though I understood what you meant by cleavage in the context - the title of this thread made me squirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

have you just got the one ?

loose jocks with short gaa shorts dont mix.....especially when stretching on a mat.

Who wears jocks under shorts when exercising???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

you know theres a reason for having a saggy bollox is due to body heat

:cool:

i like having a saggy balls You get the slap noise when your berried in an axe wound which makes me laugh out loud during then i get up and do the helicopter :cool::pac:

then i get up and do the helicopter :cool::pac:

You're not supposed to do this with your balls though... Even if they are saggy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

You're not supposed to do this with your balls though... Even if they are saggy!

Ummm its not my balls i do it with :cool: i nearly levitated one time

:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement