Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testicle Cleaveage Question

Options
  • 25-11-2011 1:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Well, I was down with another employee not 10 minutes ago whom happened to be a right ol looker with a low cut top. She was sitting, I was standing.

Long story short, she looked away, I looked down her top. She stung me and look annoyed for whatever reason ??

I mean you put them on display like that and that's what happens. You may as well have a sign around your neck that says : "Please look down my blouse"

Anyway this got me thinking. If I was to display 1 testicle through my zipper and put it in a sling similiar to a bra and walked around the office do you think women would find it hard not to look at it / stare at it.

Not for any attraction reasons but just because it's hanging out the ways the breasts do in low cut tops. It's just not fair at all :(

I reckon if I was to sling the testicles and put them on display in front of the zipper I could definately sting a few wimminz looking at my boll!x.

I hope you see my point here :

Rant Over /

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

What if you make a balls of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

A mankini is what you want, man. It's not illegal, but should be imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

Apt user name.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I honestly think girls wear low cut tops for the Lolz - the other day I was going to the gym in clontarf and the receptionist had her boobs propper out - I had to get another card and it was such an awkward moment in a turn on way - everytime she went to the computer I had a good look but when she was talking to me I had to look over the top of her head - She knew what she was doing!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I, for one, would love to see more testicles on display.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i love when this topic shows up every couple of months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Well, I was down with another employee not 10 minutes ago whom happened to be a right ol looker with a low cut top. She was sitting, I was standing.

Long story short, she looked away, I looked down her top. She stung me and look annoyed for whatever reason ??

I mean you put them on display like that and that's what happens. You may as well have a sign around your neck that says : "Please look down my blouse"

Anyway this got me thinking. If I was to display 1 testicle through my zipper and put it in a sling similiar to a bra and walked around the office do you think women would find it hard not to look at it / stare at it.

Not for any attraction reasons but just because it's hanging out the ways the breasts do in low cut tops. It's just not fair at all :(

I reckon if I was to sling the testicles and put them on display in front of the zipper I could definately sting a few wimminz looking at my boll!x.

I hope you see my point here :

Rant Over /

I'd like to see that just for the pure comical value.

I wear low cut tops, I know they might be glanced at, and I don't give a shit.

You should have asked her what she was annoyed for.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Red Hand wrote: »
    A mankini is what you want, man. It's not illegal, but should be imo.

Similiar to what Borat wears ??
    *Noted - could work on non uniform days ?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭IdidIt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

That looking annoyed bit is just one of those things that some women do. If you hadn't perved her tits when she showed them off, she's probably be going around saying she suspected you were queer.;)

That idea of having your testicles hanging out like that is not a great one, unless the Irish climate suddenly gets a lot warmer.:eek:

BTW, remember that song that Foster and Allen sing about the Stone outside Dan Murphy's Door?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ibQHZGlirI

If you ever wondered what happened to it, the answer is that Bord Failte put another one beside it and made a bollocks of it.:):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

How do you get the frank above the beans?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

How do you get the frank above the beans?

ya wha ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Abi wrote: »

I wear low cut tops, I know they might be glanced at, and I don't give a sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR].

I don't believe you, I think we need proof of this claim!!

frAg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Anyway this got me thinking.

Famous last words :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Nads cleavage, this is why I feel so at home in After Hours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i love a nice pair of top bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭CdeC

Rant Over /

The reason she looked annoyed because you're ugly and gross. If you were hot she probably would've invited you in for a squeeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,634 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Abi wrote: »
    I wear low cut tops
    Pics or G...awww we did this one already. Fresh meat please!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

CdeC wrote: »

Rant Over /

The reason she looked annoyed because you're ugly and gross. If you were hot she probably would've invited you in for a squeeze.
    Or a motorboat. Can't beat an aul motor boating from a hot stranger :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I, for one, would love to see more testicles on display.

so are you gonna stand there saying to yur self cooooorrrr id love to suck them :confused: there balls :confused:
    OldGoat wrote: »
    Pics or G...awww we did this one already. Fresh meat please!

:eek:

god damm it man pull your self together!:D

stop ninja editing to :mad: saw what you said :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

OP - you haven't heard of 'Balls Out Jeans' then?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,634 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Kiera wrote: »
    You just got in there, goaty :p
    BWahahahahaha I just edited my edit and now you look silly. :)
    Motorboating - lovely pastime, fun for all the senses.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

so are you gonna stand there saying to yur self cooooorrrr id love to suck them :confused: there balls :confused:

I don't really get cravings to suck balls, so probably not.

OldGoat wrote: »
    Kiera wrote: »
    You just got in there, goaty :p
    BWahahahahaha I just edited my edit and now you look silly. :)
    Motorboating - lovely pastime, fun for all the senses.
    You've lost the plot old timer :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I don't really get cravings to suck balls, so probably not.

well then why would you want to see them :pac:?

how about more bulge might be a better term as it were ??

bulge is good. :D nice to see.

well i've never had a man have his balls hanging out of his pants in front of me before, so who knows, maybe I will get that urge

bulge is good. :D nice to see.

well i've never had a man have his balls hanging out of his pants in front of me before, so who knows, maybe I will get that urge
    Take a stroll down to dollymount ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

The thing is, boobs are lovely and everybody wants to look at them. Balls are horrible and far less people want to see them :pac:

A better comparison would be girls complaining about cleavage gazing whilst doing their fair share of "appreciative glances" at arms, torsos, bulges etc.

BTW I say "appreciative glances" as a girl once tried to pretend there was some difference between her checking out men and guys checking out girls. Both sexes have their moments when they ogle a bit too much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

:eek:

god damm it man pull your self together!:D

stop ninja editing to :mad: saw what you said :mad:

Dare I ask? :pac:

Balls are funs. I'm all for this new balls on display gig :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I'm a bloke and if you walked around my office with your balls in a sling, i'd stare. Why would women be any different?
    It's not everyday you see some bloke with his nuts in a sling!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement