Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest Insult You Ever Got?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

"Well if those aren't the prettiest pair of blue eyes I've ever seen"

I have brown eyes ye ****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Got called a Hun once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I thought this chick was insulting me once when she shouted "You do that like a girl!".

I was performing oral sex on her at the time though so it actually turned out to be a compliment.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

'your ugly and you have no friends' my brother said to me once,he didnt really mean it but it hurt like hell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

1000 Posts baby

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

getting told to **** off back to scotland by some little knacker in dublin city centre - im from co derry by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

getting told to **** off back to scotland by some little knacker in dublin city centre - im from co derry by the way.

County londonderry is close enough to scotland to be fair

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Got called a Hun once.

Well you were instrumental in the hunnic empire back in the day like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

In school years ago young fella says to me," the best part of you is still running down your mothers legs. Which I found very insulting, coz my mother is a very clean woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

cruiser178 wrote: »
    In school years ago young fella says to me," the best part of you is still running down your mothers legs. Which I found very insulting, coz my mother is a very clean woman.

Not from what i remember;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kmc123

Granmother once said to me "your as good as your father and your father was useless"!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

"You protestant cunt. I'll rip your fucking head off you English bastard" by a Pikey, because he asked me for a light, but I didn't hear him so I said "pardon?".
    I'm Catholic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

John Doe1 wrote: »
    County londonderry is close enough to scotland to be fair

if you're looking to rise me smart ass its working - but lets not take this topic off thread (why oh why oh why does it come up every single time) :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

You look better looking in the mirror

if you're looking to rise me smart ass its working - but lets not take this topic off thread (why oh why oh why does it come up every single time) :mad:

Alright calm down mucker. I was joking, I unreservedly apologise and next time im in derry i will kiss the gold paved streets

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭FinnLizzy

From a member of the travelling community. I was wearing a bandana.

"Here, look at the Pope wearing the bandana!". I had no fúcking idea what to make of it! I thought his sort loved the Pope!

FinnLizzy wrote: »
    From a member of the travelling community. I was wearing a bandana.

"Here, look at the Pope wearing the bandana!". I had no fúcking idea what to make of it! I thought his sort loved the Pope!

Why the hell were you wearing a bandana?

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭stephen_k

Best insult I ever heard, said in a scanger Dublin accent

"Yoouuuu are deh epitome of rude-ity"

stephen_k wrote: »
    Best insult I ever heard, said in a scanger Dublin accent

"Yoouuuu are deh epitome of rude-ity"

Epitome? jeez must have been an edumacated skanger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I was told I look like someone from One Direction on a night out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭stephen_k

Epitome? jeez must have been an edumacated skanger

Well she pronounced it ah-pit-imy.... But yeah, normally they just call you a príck...

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

You do your job like old people fcuk.

slowly and badly.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

"You look like those 2 oulwans from Absolutely Fabulous floating around here"

My friends little brother said to my friend and I at a festival last summer..

BURN!!!

We're only in our late 20's by the way.. Bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

''You look like the kid out of the Sixth Sense, except older''- some scumbag standing outside a club.

He had a point, to be fair.

St.Spodo wrote: »
    ''You look like the kid out of the Sixth Sense, except older''- some scumbag standing outside a club.

He had a point, to be fair.

Aw hows it going haley joel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

Aw hows it going haley joel?

My mates didn't know who I was talking to. The chap must've been dead.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

From the pedo pyscho I used to live next door to.

"YE ARE ALWAYS LAUGHING!"

Said in a fit of rage one evening in relation to the fact we, I don't know, watch TV and generally laugh? It was the weirdest insult ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Got called a Hun once.
    I've being called english, german (esp when wearing the trenchcoat), nordic, viking, a dub, a nordie and even a culchie. My accent is hard to pin down, it seems :pac:

The dubs think I'm from down the country, or possibly england, the nordies think I'm from england or the Nordic countries, the French are happy that I'm from Ireland but think I'm from Germany, and some english think I'm from england.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Your not planning on putting all that in are you................

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

I was queueing up to leave a nightclub in 2006 when this guy half my height starts looking at me with an angry hatefilled face and says stuff like : ''you muscular bastard you must get all the girls . You must spend your pathetic life in the gym''
    To this day I think he must have been smoking crack. For one thing I think I was going home alone that night , for another thing I was in the middle to end of a 2 year daily booze and fast food fueled bender and the gym was the last place I was going to be heading.

Advertisement